Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

That you and others on the right don’t like the verdict for purely subjective, partisan reasons doesn’t change the fact that as a matter of civil law Trump committed sexual assault.
Then so did Biden. Look at that photo where groped that little girl. Or how he kissed that other little girl. Why isn’t HE being charged with sexual abuse? There’s reliable evidence for those cases. Not just the word of someone who hates him and has nothing other than her say so,

Hey, look at that. I actually educated one of you rubes. You used to say he was a pedophile who had sex with his own daughter. Now you've downgraded that to "inappropriate showers." I'll give you a C-. Work a little harder and you might just learn the diary read, "probably not appropriate."

:abgg2q.jpg:
Your ability to overlook such behavior by the pedophile in chief is very telling. Just what do you think she meant by inappropriate?

Your ability to overlook such behavior by the pedophile in chief is very telling. Just what do you think she meant by inappropriate?

She meant she's not sure if it was appropriate or not. You need refreshers in remedial English to not understand that.

When?

Well, he sniffed several children and kissed the little blonde haired girl in the red dress towards the end.

The Rapist and Traitor perved out on a 10-Year Old Girl, he would as a matter of routine walk through the dressing room of a beauty pageant he owned where girls as young 15-Years old were nude and/or undressed. The Rapist and Traitor is a serial Womanizer.

Utterly false. Carroll sued for 2 causes of action. The first was "battery," not "rape," and the second was "defamation." She was able to prove both beyond a preponderance of the evidence to the jury which is why she prevailed. The court made no errors in allowing that to stand.

The facts are never on your side. And when it is thrown out on appeal, you won't ever admit that you posted this. have you recanted your claim that Trump colluded with Russia yet? I'll bet not, You lose again, you should stop and find something else to do with your time. You aren't good at this.

Sure, and the Hunter Biden Laptop is a conspiracy theory and Trump colluded with Russia. The truth is never on your side.

When in doubt bring HB's laptop. What is the chain of custody of the laptop in question. How did Ghouli come to be in possession of it and when. The laptop is nothing burger.

Remember this. Ivanka and Jared made over $164,000,000.00 while working in the WH and used private servers while working in the WH.

The Rapist and Traitor perved out on a 10-Year Old Girl, he would as a matter of routine walk through the dressing room of a beauty pageant he owned where girls as young 15-Years old were nude and/or undressed. The Rapist and Traitor is a serial Womanizer.

When was any of this proven?

When in doubt bring HB's laptop. What is the chain of custody of the laptop in question. How did Ghouli come to be in possession of it and when. The laptop is nothing burger.

Remember this. Ivanka and Jared made over $164,000,000.00 while working in the WH and used private servers while working in the WH.

The point is, the truth is never on your side. Your attempt to deflect is denied.

Then so did Biden. Look at that photo where groped that little girl. Or how he kissed that other little girl. Why isn’t HE being charged with sexual abuse? There’s reliable evidence for those cases. Not just the word of someone who hates him and has nothing other than her say so,
Trump supporters, conservatives, Republicans, and others on the right reject the fact that as a matter of civil law Trump committed sexual assault for purely subjective, partisan reasons – indeed, they’re nothing but bind partisan hacks who in knee-jerk fashion reject any fact that they don’t like.

When?

Well, he sniffed several children and kissed the little blonde haired girl in the red dress towards the end.

When he confused a photo of Carroll as his ex-wife after saying he wouldn't have had sex with Carroll because she wasn't his type.

When he confused a photo of Carroll as his ex-wife after saying he wouldn't have had sex with Carroll because she wasn't his type.

Umm I don't remember that but it just sounds like a horrible mistake, not a lie.

When?

You can hear him, he's whispering in her ear, not kissing her. This is what kissing looks like...

SKUHSIL4JNYNZYYE2NC4FPVIHM.jpg

1da0a268010584206a9543e866fc9666

5d0862506fc92060ed6e3972
AP17245652723914-e1504397384328.jpg

images

Lock him up, right?

The facts are never on your side. And when it is thrown out on appeal, you won't ever admit that you posted this. have you recanted your claim that Trump colluded with Russia yet? I'll bet not, You lose again, you should stop and find something else to do with your time. You aren't good at this.

LOL

I've lost nothing and I have the facts, you don't. It also appears you never read her complaint. While she did say she was raped and sexually assaulted in her complaint, her causes of action were "battery" and "defamation," which she proved in court by a preponderance of the evidence...

Screenshot_20230516_122245_Samsung Internet.jpg

Umm I don't remember that but it just sounds like a horrible mistake, not a lie.

Mistaking Carroll for an ex-wife was certainly a mistake. And it was horrible [for him] in the sense it likely cost him that lawsuit. But for him to make such a mistake means when she was younger, she somewhat resembled Marla Maples. At least in the photo he was showed. That means Carroll was his type and he lied when he said she wasn't.

Forum List

Back