Trump guilty of battery and defamation of E Jean Carroll

The only evidence was the woman’s testimony, and the jury determined her to be a liar.

#1 Thank you for recognizing that testimony is evidence.

#2 They didn't determine she was a liar, whoever told you that isn't being truthful. The jury found Trump liable for sexual assault under decreasing severity options:
  • Rape
  • Battery under Sexual Assault/Abuse
  • Forcibly touching
Under New York State law rape only occurs when the penis is inserted, the jury found that could not be shown based on a preponderance of the evidence, however they did find Trump liable for sexually assaulting her.

So they did believe her testimony about Trump sexual assaulting her.

If they had not found her credible (in other words believed her and the other witnesses), then they would have answer "NO" to all three of the first 3 questions and found Trump not liable. But since they did believe her on the sexual assault claim Trump was found liable.

WW

output-1.png

#1 Thank you for recognizing that testimony is evidence.

#2 They didn't determine she was a liar, whoever told you that isn't being truthful. The jury found Trump liable for sexual assault under decreasing severity options:
  • Rape
  • Battery under Sexual Assault/Abuse
  • Forcibly touching
Under New York State law rape only occurs when the penis is inserted, the jury found that could not be shown based on a preponderance of the evidence, however they did find Trump liable for sexually assaulting her.

So they did believe her testimony about Trump sexual assaulting her.

If they had not found her credible (in other words believed her and the other witnesses), then they would have answer "NO" to all three of the first 3 questions and found Trump not liable. But since they did believe her on the sexual assault claim Trump was found liable.

WW

output-1.png
They DID find her to be a liar. Otherwise, they would have believed her testimony that Trump raped her. Thus, she is a liar.

The jury was composed of 11 leftists so extreme that they never even listen to any news other than liberal sources, EVER. One juror did occasionally listen to a podcast by a conservative - but never a mainstream conservative news channel.

They were not his “peers.” If I am accused of something I didn’t do, with no evidence other than the accuser‘s say-so, and I am the main political opponent of the Democrats, and the jury is composed of 12 Democrats, 11 of them who hate me with a passion, then I am not getting a “trial” judged by my “peers.”

Trump being guilty for defending himself and telling the truth against Carroll is like trying to charge him for denying the now officially debunked 'Russian Collusion' scandal.

How can it be 'Battery' and 'Defamation' in a CIVIL law suit.

Carroll won an award after the judge told the jury to find Trump 'guilty' if they THOUGHT he might have just 'given her a peck on the cheek'.

It was never proven in a court of law that he did anything to her - no evidence found him criminally liable.

Based on the judge's instruction to find him 'guilty' in a civil suit if they thought he could have given her a kiss on the cheek - THINKING TRUMP COULD HAVE DONE 'X' is not the same as proving he did.
Question: Does the appeal have to be made in NYC, where the Democrats created a lie to take down the political opponent?

They DID find her to be a liar. Otherwise, they would have believed her testimony that Trump raped her. Thus, she is a liar.

The jury did find that Trump sexually assaulted her, hence his being found liable.

The jury was composed of 11 leftists so extreme that they never even listen to any news other than liberal sources, EVER. One juror did occasionally listen to a podcast by a conservative - but never a mainstream conservative news channel.

They were not his “peers.” If I am accused of something I didn’t do, with no evidence other than the accuser‘s say-so, and I am the main political opponent of the Democrats, and the jury is composed of 12 Democrats, 11 of them who hate me with a passion, then I am not getting a “trial” judged by my “peers.”

You seem to be lacking in even fundamental knowledge of the case.

#1 You don't seem to understand what "peers" are in terms of a jury.

#2 There weren't 12 jurors.

WW

Question: Does the appeal have to be made in NYC, where the Democrats created a lie to take down the political opponent?

The New York Court of Appeals is based out of Albany NY, the state capital. The Appeals Court consists of 7 Judges (1 Chief Judge, 6 Associate Judges).

WW

Jury Finds Trump Liable For Sexual Abuse In E. Jean Carroll Case.

Even the pissant Con who listened to Pool voted for Ms. Carroll. So much strength of character.
Yes I get it you have no strength of character, you are lacking intelligence as well, there are a lot of rino republicans who would have voted the same. NO RAPE

The jury was composed of 9 jurors.3 were women.

It was reported by several staffers at the White House. Plus, 19 women have accused Trump of grabbing them.
19 women looking for a payout.

And your peso
The jury did find that Trump sexually assaulted her, hence his being found liable.

You seem to be lacking in even fundamental knowledge of the case.

#1 You don't seem to understand what "peers" are in terms of a jury.

#2 There weren't 12 jurors.

WW
oh, you’re right - there were 9. Nine Democrats intent on “getting Trump.”

And they did decide she was a liar. They decided she lied about being raped.

And as far as “peers,” that worked when leftists were deranged TDS sufferers. This was an anti-Trump jury. The system doesn’t work when the accused is the #1 Republican threat to Biden, and the jurors are all eager to discredit him.

The jury was composed of 9 jurors.3 were women.
Yes, I made a mistake when I said 12 - I knew there were nine.

And what does the gender of the jury have to do with anything? Were there any transgenders?

Yep, I don't worry about the lies whores make. You voted for a guy who had inappropriate showers with his daughter, try not to let the hypocrisy smack you in the face boy.

Since the TDS judge said that an unwanted peck on the cheek counts as “sexual abuse,” shouldn’t Biden be arrested and found guilty of it?Look at what he’s doing to that child. That smooch by an old man is the last thing the little girl wanted.

And this time, there’s reliable evidence - the photo.

Since the TDS judge said that an unwanted peck on the cheek counts as “sexual abuse,” shouldn’t Biden be arrested and found guilty of it?Look at what he’s doing to that child. That smooch by an old man is the last thing the little girl wanted.

His touching them in inappropriate places is worse, would have gotten him punched behind the wood shed, were he ever to touch a child like that in my presence

His touching them in inappropriate places is worse, would have gotten him punched behind the wood shed, were he ever to touch a child like that in my presence
Oh that’s right….the photo of him copping a feel of an 8.-year old. (Sick.)

That 8-year old is now in her teens. In 1.5 years, when Biden is out, and assuming she is at the age of majority, she should sue him for sexual abuse.

It would be helpful [to you] if you knew what the fuck you were talking about. There were not 12 Democrats on that jury. :eusa_doh:

19 women looking for a payout.

And your peso

oh, you’re right - there were 9. Nine Democrats intent on “getting Trump.”

And they did decide she was a liar. They decided she lied about being raped.

And as far as “peers,” that worked when leftists were deranged TDS sufferers. This was an anti-Trump jury. The system doesn’t work when the accused is the #1 Republican threat to Biden, and the jurors are all eager to discredit him.

Sounds like your position is no MAGAt woukd ever vote against Trump. He was dead right when he said he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and not lose supporters. You're a 5th Avenuer.

#becauseitsacult

Any jury that votes to hold Trump liable for a sexual abuse claim when there is no evidence, and that supposedly happened 27 years ago, and where the accuser never filed a police report is biased.
That you and others on the right don’t like the verdict for purely subjective, partisan reasons doesn’t change the fact that as a matter of civil law Trump committed sexual assault.

Yep, I don't worry about the lies whores make. You voted for a guy who had inappropriate showers with his daughter, try not to let the hypocrisy smack you in the face boy.

Hey, look at that. I actually educated one of you rubes. You used to say he was a pedophile who had sex with his own daughter. Now you've downgraded that to "inappropriate showers." I'll give you a C-. Work a little harder and you might just learn the diary read, "probably not appropriate."

:abgg2q.jpg:

Oh? At what mark in that video does Biden give someone an unwanted kiss?

Forum List

Back