Trump Guilty!

Just remember today folks. When the left does things like this it ALWAYS comes back to bite them in the ass. Joe Biden? I know you're not the sharpest tool in the shed but you do realize that you can now be treated just the way you've treated Trump? Duh? You actually are a crook. You and your whole family. The gloves are off now.

They are about to nominate a Convicted Felon
They are nominating the man who launched an attack on our Capitol on Jan 6
They are nominating a former President who was impeached twice

History will condemn those who nominated him and those who supported him
As far as I'm concerned they hit rock bottom in 2010 when the GOP ran on securing the border and repealing and replacing Obamacare, only to do nothing for 2 years after they won and sat on their hands till the DNC took over the House.

They won in 2010 with record wins for the GOP, and then pissed it all away.

Americans then realized, they had no party to represent them.

I doubt any other state has that New York law. Trump did not launch an attack. There was no attack. Even Trump was wrong to call it an attack that he declared as deplorable.
Being impeached means nothing. Ask Bill Clinton.

3 agree so far and 1 party does not. That is a win for me.

Last edited:
I doubt any other state has that New York law. Trump did not launch an attack. There was no attack. Even Trump was wrong to call it an attack that he declared as deplorable.
Being impeached means nothing. Ask Bill Clinton.
Democrats loved it when that 20 years old girl intern was groomed fresh out of high school and molested by her boss Bill Clinton.

They are into that sort of thing, which is why they love Biden who sexually assaulted Tara Reid who also had Biden as her boss.

It's all about using your position of power in the work place to get laid.

It’s only rock bottom if Trump is done sinking. I am not convinced he is.

Had to change up the game since the 2020 election was allegedly stolen using the ballot stuffing and other such methods, so now it's time to use the Democrat run court system in New York and elsewhere to try and lock up or get convictions to gloat about the opponent before the 2024 election.

Because feelingz.

It's funny that people who think they are "conservative" and "American" whore for a man who'd totally fuck them and America over for fun and profit.

They are dumber than a sack of hammers.

1717107649917.png

This man loves our country, unlike Dems who are actively destroying it.
The man loves only himself.

I'm surprised he didn't tweet, "I was convicted...for you." :rolleyes:

Disgrace. Rigged. Disgraceful. Biden. Rigged. Disgraceful. Judge. Disgraceful. Country. Rigged.

The man really does have only a 50 word vocabulary. Anything he tries to say outside of that, he mangles.

Forum List

Back