Trump Guilty!

I've never made a contribution to a national campaign. That changes today. I'll be contributing to the Trump campaign. I'm disgusted by what's happened today. The only way to restore the rule of law is to vote out the people who have done this.

trump is appealing .
Trump is the least appealing person on the planet.

As for appealing his just verdict, on what grounds?

Wait. Let me guess.

Rigged. Disgraceful. Biden. Rigged. Judge. Disgrace. Rigged...

It was fun watching him lose. It will be even more fun watching him lose twice.

This will provide symmetry to him losing in 2020 and 2024.

Democrats loved it when that 20 years old girl intern was groomed fresh out of high school and molested by her boss Bill Clinton.

They are into that sort of thing, which is why they love Biden who sexually assaulted Tara Reid who also had Biden as her boss.

It's all about using your position of power in the work place to get laid.
By this time, most of the forgetful about Bill Clinton imagine he was tried for a crime. But he was tried for two of them. Bill Clinton loved pussy. And he took it from one of his campaign workers who was married, so add in adultery and other women including the girl you speak of and an adult widow he knew who came to get a job working for him. She was ignored by Democrats too. Clinton was so wild about pussy he did not care one bit if they were youngsters or old women.

Just when you think the Republicans couldn't go any lower, they sink even DEEPER in their filth.
"Deplorables" doesn't even BEGIN to describe them. * SMDH *

bunk-headshake.gif
They could have gay sex in Congressional chambers and proudly film it to share with the world.

But that would be just copying democrats.

They need to think more original.

In your wet dreams maybe, but don't flatter yourself.
You really don't understand, do you? He was convicted today. He just wasn't sentenced and I believe that is in July. Probably gets probation but he is now a convicted felon until a higher court may overturn down the road.

It’s so disappointing his sentencing won’t take immediate effect. It would be a beautiful sight, however, to see him lose the election and shortly after do community service picking up trash on the subway. That alone is the best alternative to prison which he will not get.

Ah, still a great day for America.

Democrats loved it when that 20 years old girl intern was groomed fresh out of high school and molested by her boss Bill Clinton.

They are into that sort of thing, which is why they love Biden who sexually assaulted Tara Reid who also had Biden as her boss.

It's all about using your position of power in the work place to get laid.
Lest we forget a certain father groping his minor daughter in the shower.

Bragg speaking now, and one can't help but look at this hypocrite as to how screwed up this nation truly is right now. What a damned embarrassment it all is.

Forum List

Back