Trump Guilty!

He was but she dropped the suit just before trial.

Nope. She filed the same lawsuit 3 times. Two in California, once in New York but never served it. There is no lawsuit without service. She dropped the suit because she didn't want to serve it. There never was a trial, discovery or depositions.

I'm sorry President Trump. This never would have happened if you weren't running for Prez. I hope you can get this kangaroo court decision overturned :)
I AGREE, IF he was not a former president who was running AGAIN
based on telling a LIE & not following decent protocol, After losing.
HE WOULD NOT BE IN THIS MESS.

How do you know all 12 are Democrats? you think no Republicans, no independents, no libertarian's no green party,
ONLY DEMS?
IF SO SHOW US PLEASE HOW YOU KNOW THIS.
They blame everyone except trump. The jurors were picked by the defense and prosecution and agreed upon.

The right is now receiving the Karma they’ve created with all of their Trump fuckery.

Enjoy!
No it isn't karma pertaining to Trump that the right is worried about in all of this, but rather it's the right's refusal to fall in regards to their children being indoctrinated by leftist trash culture in which they know Trump will represent them against. So if the right is trying their hardest to protect their children, and you call that Trump karma, then you are one sick bastard that goes along with the dirty left.

Well recent polling has shown 11% less likely to vote for Trump in the event of a conviction, but 15% MORE likely to vote for him.

A conviction was a net gain for voters.

THANKS DEMOCRATS!

Forum List

Back