Trump Guilty!

• As of March 2024, 45 million registered voters in these areas identified themselves as Democrats. At 38.28%, Democrats represented the single largest share of registered voters in the states and territories that allow voters to indicate partisan affiliation on their registration forms.
  • A total of 35.7 million registered voters identified themselves as Republicans, representing 30.35% of registered voters in these areas.
  • A total of 32.5 million registered voters identified themselves as independents or unaffiliated with any political party. This amounted to 27.67% of registered voters in these areas.

I left the GOP in 2017 after Trump was elected, and registered as an Independent.

I gave up hope the GOP would return to sanity any time soon.

No matter how long Trump lives, he will never be a Republican as long as I was.
Shit for brains you forget all the already register democrats you stupid Fuck

So what?

A group of rabid democrats found Trump “guilty” of charges they didn’t even understand

We the Jury find the Orange Man Bad! Very Bad, your Honor, just like you told us!

Life goes on

No rioting

No buildings burning

See the Biden Body Double in November (unless he’s replaced in July)
Biden figures that he was just given the green light by this case in which him and his cronies had so much riding on.

What this spells out is there will be NO Republican nominee this year. Exactly what the Left want.
Nah, Trump can run from a jail cell. Its perfectly legal to do so. Trump is the next president of the United States.

Got all my teeth and no need for diapers. And you :laughing0301::laughing0301:
You afraid of your own shadow.
getting-ready-for-civil-war.jpg

Forum List

Back