Trump Guilty!

What do you think will happen at the sentencing? I ask you because I respect your opinion
faints dead away

You have never respected my opinion.

Trump's sentence will be unsupervised probation. He will be given deference never given before to a felon.

He will be allowed to leave the state at will.

In short, not much.

But he will go down in history as the only former president to be convicted of a felony. He will go down in history as a criminal.

This will be in the history books.

That's punishment enough for me.

For his other crimes, though, he definitely should go to prison. Attempting to overthrow our democracy and stealing our most guarded secrets are the worst kind of treason.

Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Guilty.

All 34 counts.
You leftists just gave trump the white house

^testosterone deficient cuck

Nice try. Trump will lock up Biden and his entire administration. Then Bragg and the judge for election interference and a terrorist.
wishful-thinking180.jpg

faints dead away

You have never respected my opinion.

Trump's sentence will be unsupervised probation. He will be given deference never given before to a felon.

He will be allowed to leave the state at will.

In short, not much.

But he will go down in history as the only former president to be convicted of a felony. He will go down in history as a criminal.

This will be in the history books.

That's punishment enough for me.

For his other crimes, though, he definitely should go to prison. Attempting to overthrow our democracy and stealing our most guarded secrets are the worst kind of treason.
I think you’re mistaken me for someone else. I always have respected you opinion and have agreed with you more often than not.

Forum List

Back