Trump Guilty!

Bullshit. The only party hell bent on taking and keeping power at all costs is the Republican party.

You sound scared that he's going to win.

America used to be a nation under the rule of law. That doesn't exist under Joe Biden. Our justice system has been perverted and it's been done to keep a man in power that is the worst President we've ever had!

Simple choice folks. One man is running on his successful record. The other man is running on putting his political opposition in jail. Which do you support?
Trump is the worst president we have had. Trump didn't have a successful record. And he is the one who wants to put opposition in jail.

You guys fucked up! You are sooo happy right now, but you fail to see how you just sealed your doom. THIS case was not the case you wanted to win. This is going to freak the American public out. They will see this for what it is, election interference and banana republic bullshit.

Buckle up, the backlash from this is going to be tremendous! This just won Trump the election. :laugh:
I can smell your flop sweat from here.

wishful-thinking180.jpg

That's a fact.

I guess Trump's supporters won't be mocking with that any more.

Also, "Any day now."

:lol:
What do you think will happen at the sentencing? I ask you because I respect your opinion

Cry harder.

You nominated and installed a kid sniffer who took showers with his 11 year old girl, and his own son calls him “Pedo Pete”, and has laundered tens of millions from foreign nations like China and Ukraine.

I’ll take “convicted felon” of 34 laughable “crimes” over your potato head any day.
BS. You want a convict to be in charge of the law.

This kind of phony trial is going to have serious repercussions. Now we know how deep democrat corruption runs.

Forum List

Back