Trump Guilty!

Not at all. Was expected. When the judge tells the jury no crime has to be committed and they can still vote guilty, that’s a 3rd world judge better served in Russia
Wow. I've lost count of how many of you rubes have been severely gaslighted by your propagandists.

They absolutely rely on you willfully stupid people not to read the indictment or the jury instructions for yourselves.

You BEG to be lied to.

Man, that is so sad.

Wow. I've lost count of how many of you rubes have been severely gaslighted by your propagandists.

They absolutely rely on you willfully stupid people not to read the indictment or the jury instructions for yourselves.

You BEG to be lied to.

Sad.
Except Democrats are also changing their affiliation ms too. They see the tyranny of the Democrats too.

I can smell your flop sweat from here.

wishful-thinking180.jpg
I swear to god, you people are delusional. You know what happened to the polls as every indictment came in the past year. This was the WORST case for you guys to win. No one believes this case. What the fuck do you think happens to the polls NOW? :laugh:

Now they have something to run on. The mugshot failed and they know an appeal won't happen untill after the election.....tell me about election interference. There were many questionable action's from the grand jury to the judge to file an appeal.

I swear to god, you people are delusional. You know what happened to the polls as every indictment has come in the past year. This was the WORST case for you guys to win. No one believes this case. What the fuck do you think happens to the polls NOW? :laugh:
Look at this complete lack of principle and ethics and morality.

Trump has really done a number on these people.

Biden is not a CONVICTED FELON. 😘😘😘
And again you prove the only reason for this case.

It cheapens the meaning of the phrase "convicted felon".

The Manhattan DA had to dig up 34 document entries and ignore the statute of limitations claiming it was done to cover up a crime.

Charges that are by law misdemeanors, less serious than jaywalking.

On the other hand we have a corrupt president taking money from our enemies.

Nobody is above the law. Yeah right...(Rolling eyes).

1aa.jpg

Forum List

Back