Trump Guilty!

America will not put a convict in the White House. End of story. Getting stronger? Guy can barely stand at a podium and can't complete a coherent sentence. Dont know what you've been watching. Now be a good boy and send trump your next paycheck so he can keep pretending he's a billionaire.
:cool:

If you knew me, then you'd know that I'm the last person you'd ever see as being soft, but you are right that we have way to many softies out here in this country now, but we're talking soft in the mind.

I worked as a lineman for over 20 year's keeping the lights on during catastrophic storms. People depended on me to jump to their rescue when they were sitting there in the dark after a hurricane or other type storms rolled through. I had other job's that were the equivalent of being in the Marines I felt, and I did come close to signing up when I was 17, but I was just a tad to young is what they told me at the time, so I went to work finding my nitch in life.

Yes I'm old now, but I'm the last person you'd ever call soft even in my older age, but brawn ain't gonna cut it these days.

One has to have God, common sense, wisdom, and patience to deal with the world changing rapidly around them now.

The hope of the changlings is that the old crowd will be out the door soon, and then the total hell can be implemented next.
:laugh:

You're both soft in the head and brittle from old age and all this cosplaying and reminiscing about what your used to can do don't have any bearing on your capabilities today. We didn't need all you old fuckers to die off before we got Trump because one is worried about you gumming us to death.

And your answer has nothing to do with my statement…

BLM hasn’t won the narrative, I mean, ask the people of New York and across the country who’s lives you destroyed. The businesses they lost because of blm. Talk to the people who you blocked in traffic for hours, I’m sure they don’t appreciate your narrative.

You have only won anything in the eyes of the ultra left, whom already were on your side.

No idea what your 2 billion reference is about. Didn’t get donated a bunch of money?

Chauvin kneeled on the neck of a man until he died. He didn’t have regard for the safety of the person in his charge. I’d say chauvin was dealt justice.

So…not sure what you’re getting at.

And now it’s the day after the verdict..and still…no riots…hmmm
The billions is a reference to how much money they took from corporations during the protests and they have won the narrative. The entire world got behind BLM, they were having BLM marches in fucking Sweden and Norway. The only thing Jan sixers got was a multi year's long FBI manhunt. :lmao:

Guilty of what? None of these things have crimes attached to them. Crimes are laws written by governments. There are no written crimes associated with these counts. It's why the judge gave the clearance for the jury to come back with a guilty even if there is no crime. Another reason these will all go away with appeals.
Well all of this should easily be thrown out on appeal, since there were no crimes committed.

The billions is a reference to how much money they took from corporations during the protests and they have won the narrative. The entire world got behind BLM, they were having BLM marches in fucking Sweden and Norway. The only thing Jan sixers got was a multi year's long FBI manhunt. :lmao:

Ah. So you mean you destroyed 2 billion in corporate property…and you call that a win. You are proving my point here. You attacked civilians, people who had nothing to do with your grievance.

So was your anger against the police? Or the corporations? The mistake that was made was letting your riots continue. There was nothing legal or constitutional about them, but everyone is afraid of “wokeness”, and some the mayors and governors were afraid to do anything because of the fear of leftist antics. That doesn’t make you right, it makes you tyrants.

And again, with the narrative, as I said before, you didn’t win over anyone who wasn’t already sympathetic to your antics, so if they had blm protests in Norway, it was probably by a bunch of mid twenties “liberal” activists.

You don’t win people over by destroying their stuff.

We often don’t get what we desire – and appropriately so.

Trump committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power; Trump is a demagogue, pathological liar, and an enemy of democracy.

And Trump is a convicted felon, lawfully found guilty of violating the law in a criminal effort to interfere with the 2016 election.

Trump is unfit to be president, regardless what you desire.
This is exactly what you people wanted to be able to run your mouth and say, even though the American people ain't buying what your selling, it is that they are going to have the last word on the huge matter in which you all have created now. We have an electorate that has wisened up to your leftist bull shite confoolery, so get ready for the backlash because it's coming. It's time this country stop being led by the nose by people who are evil and corrupt.

Trump is innocent, and everyone knows it. All anyone has to do is go back and look at the thousands of attempts that the leftist coup has tried to get him on, and that they have failed on over and over again..

The Americans in order to realize what's in play, has been in play, and will remain in play must reflect now wisely on these things, and do so until they have had enough of you leftist attempting to change their world in ways that lead them and this country straight into HELL like they plan too..

Ah. So you mean you destroyed 2 billion in corporate property…and you call that a win. You are proving my point here. You attacked civilians, people who had nothing to do with your grievance.

So was your anger against the police? Or the corporations? The mistake that was made was letting your riots continue. There was nothing legal or constitutional about them, but everyone is afraid of “wokeness”, and some the mayors and governors were afraid to do anything because of the fear of leftist antics. That doesn’t make you right, it makes you tyrants.

And again, with the narrative, as I said before, you didn’t win over anyone who wasn’t already sympathetic to your antics, so if they had blm protests in Norway, it was probably by a bunch of mid twenties “liberal” activists.

Absolutely a calm and brilliant post that digs straight down to their underground layers. Good job. Keep it up. 👍

:laugh:

You're both soft in the head and brittle from old age and all this cosplaying and reminiscing about what your used to can do don't have any bearing on your capabilities today. We didn't need all you old fuckers to die off before we got Trump because one is worried about you gumming us to death.
Go piss in your own face curried goat.. 😆

Yes. I call bending the knees of corporations to our will a win. Your soft, servile self is unfamiliar with this way of thinking? :dunno:
Right and wrong are subjective and fear is a tool.

You win through sheer numbers and superior support. It's really just a case of you being a born loser why you can't figure these things out. :laugh:

Last edited:
Mother Theresa....but he didn't compare himself to them....he just said even they would get screwed over by that judge.

He is edging closer every day to drowning in the cesspool he once denounced as the place for grifters, losers, and misfits," Bennett Gershman, a Pace University law professor and former New York prosecutor, told Salon, also highlighting findings of Trump's liability for fraud, defamation and sexual abuse over the last year and subsequent multimillion-dollar judgments. "Now he is one of them and shares a dirty place with them."

This is exactly what you people wanted to be able to run your mouth and say, even though the American people ain't buying what your selling, it is that they are going to have the last word on the huge matter in which you all have created now. We have an electorate that has wisened up to your leftist bull shite confoolery, so get ready for the backlash because it's coming. It's time this country stop being led by the nose by people who are evil and corrupt.

Trump has never won the popular vote. He won't win it this time, either. The electorate knows what Trump is.

Trump is innocent, and everyone knows it. All anyone has to do is go back and look at the thousands of attempts that the leftist coup has tried to get him on, and that they have failed on over and over again..

Trump did exactly what he is accused of. I personally don't think he should go to jail for it, but it should give everyone pause about his character, judgment and competence.

The Americans in order to realize what's in play, has been in play, and will remain in play must reflect now wisely on these things, and do so until they have had enough of you leftist attempting to change their world in ways that lead them and this country straight into HELL like they plan too..

Oh, quit being a drama queen.

Most of the BLM demonstrations were peaceful.

Most of the violence was from either the police or counter-protestors like Rittenhouse.

Trump Cult members are likewise enemies of democracy and the rule of law – the consequence of their unwarranted support of Trump.

Forum List

Back