Trump Hailed as 'Destroyer of America' on Russian State TV

Russians flooded Crimea with Russian immigrants and then claimed it was predominantly Russian
In 19 century? So when will the European immigrants, who filled America and claimed it, give it back to its native inhabitants?
You are a real moron...

As you must know, many Americans know very little about the history of the region. Plus they get a heavy dose of war propaganda from their media and government, and they believe it.

Or they’ll claim the Crimean election was stolen by Putin, without any evidence. They don’t know the vast majority of Crimean‘s are Russians and that Crimea was part Russia since Catherine the Great.
Of course Putin faked the election. Try news, not Russian propaganda DUHHH

Directly from MSNBC.

CULT!
He is a rube, all he can do is call others names, do his fake news emoji, don’t ask the mental midget to prove his allegations, he can’t and runs away when caught being stupid, which is often. He is a joke! Then he claims to be a teacher, I know now why our kids are in trouble.

He is a rube, all he can do is call others names, do his fake news emoji, don’t ask the mental midget to prove his allegations, he can’t and runs away when caught being stupid, which is often. He is a joke! Then he claims to be a teacher, I know now why our kids are in trouble.
I admire and respect your "opinion" lol, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tool conspiracy nut job lol aarghhhh. I simply remind you that Trump and rw GOP media about election vaccine GW etc etc hoaxes is pure, admitted bs. Everyone outside your bubble knows you're nuts but you poor people... Poor. America

I retired from teaching history about 40 years ago, before your GOP alternate history and bs political science, dupe. That's the one name, a political insult...they have a great entertaining propaganda machine...

I admire and respect your "opinion" lol, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tool conspiracy nut job lol aarghhhh. I simply remind you that Trump and rw GOP media about election vaccine GW etc etc hoaxes is pure, admitted bs. Everyone outside your bubble knows you're nuts but you poor people... Poor. America
I’ll simply remind you I don’t support Trump you stupid dumbass ignorant functional shit head, I also don’t support Russia and if you had one brain cell you would figure it out but you aren’t smart at all. You are pissed that Russia invaded Crimea and Ukraine, then endorsed Biden and Putin didn’t dare invade anyone when Trump was President, now rant at me, that is all you uneducated imbeciles have.

I retired from teaching history about 40 years ago, before your GOP alternate history and bs political science, dupe. That's the one name, a political insult...they have a great entertaining propaganda machine...
I don’t give a shit where or what a stupid uneducated simp thinks or did, you are an idiot and you are a liar, you are just like your butt buddy Trump.

I’ll simply remind you I don’t support Trump you stupid dumbass ignorant functional shit head, I also don’t support Russia and if you had one brain cell you would figure it out but you aren’t smart at all. You are pissed that Russia invaded Crimea and Ukraine, then endorsed Biden and Putin didn’t dare invade anyone when Trump was President, now rant at me, that is all you uneducated imbeciles have.
Trump my arse, dupe lol. Masters in History, speak French fluently. And Spanish almost.... you? I couldn't care less what pure scumbag liar putin says, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tool

Trump my arse, dupe lol. Masters in History, speak French fluently. And Spanish almost.... you? I couldn't care less what pure scumbag liar putin says, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tool
Doubling Down on your pitiful lies. You are a liar, just like your buddy Trump.

If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it's a duck.

Forum List

Back