Trump-Harris presidential debate live updates: Reactions, fiercest moments, sharpest zingers —Here’s what you missed

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Trump-Harris presidential debate live updates:

Reactions, fiercest moments, sharpest zingers

Here’s what you missed

11 Sep 2024 ~~ By Samuel Chamberlain, Aneeta Bhole, Josh Christenson, Caitlin Doornbos, Diana Glebova, Ryan King, Victor Nava & David Spector

The two sparred over the debate rules with Harris wanting the mics to be unmuted. Ultimately, the same rules from Trump’s previous debate with Biden — which proved disastrous for the prez — were upheld and the mics were left muted.
At the debate former President Trump raised the issue of Haitian migrants allegedly eating pets.
Trump-Harris debate key moments:
  • an hour ago
    Taylor Swift endorses Kamala Harris minutes after presidential debate: ‘I’ve made my choice’
  • an hour ago
    Harris spokesman calls for second debate in October
  • 2 hours ago
    Harris says she agreed with 'Biden's decision to pull out of Afghanistan'
  • 2 hours ago
    Republicans rage at debate moderators: '3 on 1'
  • 3 hours ago
    Trump charges that Harris 'hates Israel' in Middle East discussion
  • 3 hours ago
    Harris won't answer whether she'd back any restrictions on abortion
  • 3 hours ago
    Member of the media laugh as ABC moderator disputes Trump's claim about killing a baby 'after it's born'
  • 3 hours ago
    Trump channels Reagan to counter Harris' abortion ban: 'There she goes again'

Harris crushes Trump in CNN poll on debate winner​

By Ryan King
Both campaigns quickly declared victory, but debate-watchers in a CNN instant poll felt that Vice President Kamala Harris scored the win.
A firm 63% of watchers picked Harris, eclipsing the 37% who felt former President Donald Trump won, according to the poll.
~Snip~

~Snip~​
an hour ago

Sin City GOP verdict: Trump did well, Kamala not believable​

By Mark Kellner
LAS VEGAS — More than 900 Trump supporters crowded a GOP-sponsored debate watch party hooted and hollered when former President Trump asked "Why hasn't she done it?" following Kamala Harris's closing debate statement.

Commentary:
Tonight I was reminded why I no longer watch ABC Newsnd the political programs....
The ABC moderators made even CNN look decent by comparison.
Point of fact Linsey Davis
Fact checked Trump and told TRump and the audience no state allows killing babies after birth. Which is true.
Except Trump never made that claim. He gave 2 examples of Democrat politicians who had that opinion.
So she is simultaneously biased and stupid,
I thought the rules prohibited fact checking and interruptions. Apparently only when it suits the liberal overseers.

Trump-Harris presidential debate live updates:

Reactions, fiercest moments, sharpest zingers

Here’s what you missed

11 Sep 2024 ~~ By Samuel Chamberlain, Aneeta Bhole, Josh Christenson, Caitlin Doornbos, Diana Glebova, Ryan King, Victor Nava & David Spector

The two sparred over the debate rules with Harris wanting the mics to be unmuted. Ultimately, the same rules from Trump’s previous debate with Biden — which proved disastrous for the prez — were upheld and the mics were left muted.
At the debate former President Trump raised the issue of Haitian migrants allegedly eating pets.
Trump-Harris debate key moments:
  • an hour ago
    Taylor Swift endorses Kamala Harris minutes after presidential debate: ‘I’ve made my choice’
  • an hour ago
    Harris spokesman calls for second debate in October
  • 2 hours ago
    Harris says she agreed with 'Biden's decision to pull out of Afghanistan'
  • 2 hours ago
    Republicans rage at debate moderators: '3 on 1'
  • 3 hours ago
    Trump charges that Harris 'hates Israel' in Middle East discussion
  • 3 hours ago
    Harris won't answer whether she'd back any restrictions on abortion
  • 3 hours ago
    Member of the media laugh as ABC moderator disputes Trump's claim about killing a baby 'after it's born'
  • 3 hours ago
    Trump channels Reagan to counter Harris' abortion ban: 'There she goes again'

Harris crushes Trump in CNN poll on debate winner​

By Ryan King
Both campaigns quickly declared victory, but debate-watchers in a CNN instant poll felt that Vice President Kamala Harris scored the win.
A firm 63% of watchers picked Harris, eclipsing the 37% who felt former President Donald Trump won, according to the poll.
~Snip~

~Snip~​
an hour ago

Sin City GOP verdict: Trump did well, Kamala not believable​

By Mark Kellner
LAS VEGAS — More than 900 Trump supporters crowded a GOP-sponsored debate watch party hooted and hollered when former President Trump asked "Why hasn't she done it?" following Kamala Harris's closing debate statement.

Commentary:
Tonight I was reminded why I no longer watch ABC Newsnd the political programs....
The ABC moderators made even CNN look decent by comparison.
Point of fact Linsey Davis
Fact checked Trump and told TRump and the audience no state allows killing babies after birth. Which is true.
Except Trump never made that claim. He gave 2 examples of Democrat politicians who had that opinion.
So she is simultaneously biased and stupid,
I thought the rules prohibited fact checking and interruptions. Apparently only when it suits the liberal overseers.

Wow! a failed analysis to go with a failed debate performance.

but

usmb harris trump debate who won sample WAPO.jpg

Forum List

Back