Trump has 5% Surge Across the Polls After Saturday. How Many States Will He Win Tomorrow?

How many states will Trump win tomorrow?

Votes: 2 16.7%

Votes: 4 33.3%

Votes: 2 16.7%

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't know--but there is a good chance he will win most of them.

Kasich and Rubio's ego are the only things standing between Trump winning the nomination straight out and the race going into a contested convention.

In a two man race, Trump will dominate Cruz so much that he will win the nomination straight out. Cruz can not beat Trump in a state more secular than those in the Bible belt==Cruz can't win.
If Trump wins the delegate count and makes the required number there can be no contested convention. That only occurs when they all fail to meet the number.

Pulling data from RealClear

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Latest Polls

Thursday in Ohio Kasich 34, Trump at 29

After Saturday, Kasich and Trump are tied in Ohio.

North Carolina gave Trump a boost from 16 up to now 20

In Missouri Trump is now up by 7

In Illinois there are no new polls since Saturday, but Trump is up by nine or more.

On Wednesday in Floriduh, Trump had leads of 7, 9, and 23, and he has been steady at a 20ish lead since.

So it is looking like Trump is gaining across the board and will win N Carolina, Missouri, Illinois, and Florida, and Ohio is a toss up. But really, if he takes 4 out of 5 states, Trump will have put himself well into the lead in the delegate count. Kasich winning the Ohio delegation is basically just taking them out of play as they are also denied to Cruz.

Methinks Trump will have a very good day tomorrow. Four out of five states go trump, maybe 6.

You lie.

1. The Ohio Quinnipiac poll was taken the 8th to the 13th, and shows Trump losing 6 points from the last Quinnipiac poll.

2. North Carolina shows no boost. The 20 point lead was one poll BEFORE this past weekend.

3. There is only one Missouri poll on realclear, from before this weekend.

Anybody can look at the poll site I listed and see that you are lying, not me.

The latest Ohio poll shows Kasich up by 5. You lie.

Poll taken of previous primary voters.

You lie.

You lie again.

http://www.monmouth.edu/assets/0/32...1087/e2e94533-5376-4498-8e62-b21454f3e8ba.pdf

In Illinois there are no new polls since Saturday, but Trump is up by nine or more.

On Wednesday in Floriduh, Trump had leads of 7, 9, and 23, and he has been steady at a 20ish lead since.

So it is looking like Trump is gaining across the board and will win N Carolina, Missouri, Illinois, and Florida, and Ohio is a toss up. But really, if he takes 4 out of 5 states, Trump will have put himself well into the lead in the delegate count. Kasich winning the Ohio delegation is basically just taking them out of play as they are also denied to Cruz.

Methinks Trump will have a very good day tomorrow. Four out of five states go trump, maybe 6.

Kasich will win Ohio and Trump will win Florida but I would not be using polls because they have been incorrect a few times so far and Illinois and Missouri could turn on Trump and flip to Kasich seeing they're Midwest states or worst go to Cruz...

I say Trump for sure win Florida and North Carolina but after that it is anyone guess even if the polls favor Trump in states like Illinois and Missouri...
After Trump glides to a victory in Florida he is guaranteed the nomination.
That would be absolute true if GOP wanted to keep the things fair.
So far I expect the worst: they will cheat Trump or even try get rid of him physically.

They will kill him before they let him be president. It could be a Republican or a Democrat that instigates the shutting up of Trump. Don't be surprised if Trump has an accident. Some people are getting very nervous: Barack Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton and Jon Corzine, to name just a few.
Interesting take on Trump.
If Trump dies I think the government will blame the Russians.

Siding with blacklivesdoesn'tmatter and moveon was a serious mistake for ted pooz. After tomorrow he'll be finished.

For all intents and purposes, yes, he will have a mathematical lock on the nomination. With Floriduh, N Carolina, Illinois and Missouri, Trump will be uncatchable.

I have written it before the only thing Rubio or kasich are hoping for is a Brokered Convention because that is the only way they will get the nomination...

As for polls please remember they have been incorrect before and Florida can be one that could end up going to Rubio or Kasich even though Trump is polling well there and the same for Illinois and Missouri, and if that happens then the worst fears will happen and a Brokered Convention is unavoidable as can be.

So you better pray tonight that those polls stand true and if not then the shit will hit the fan and the GOP will be a bigger mess than it is now...
Trump at this moment is about 20 points ahead of Rubio in Florida.
After Kasich slit his wrists and promised amnesty to illegals Trumps is now even with Kasich.
Someone make sure to turn out the lights at Rubio's campaign office.

The latest Ohio poll shows Kasich up by 5.
Bullshit, lets see who wins tomorrow, loser.

You'll still be a liar no matter who wins.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Ohio Republican Presidential Primary

Now, based on the dates taken, which is the latest poll?
Correct me if I'm wrong but the 'poll' numbers are from March 15 right? That's TOMORROW right?
Enjoy asshole!
QU Poll Release Detail

I have written it before the only thing Rubio or kasich are hoping for is a Brokered Convention because that is the only way they will get the nomination...

As for polls please remember they have been incorrect before and Florida can be one that could end up going to Rubio or Kasich even though Trump is polling well there and the same for Illinois and Missouri, and if that happens then the worst fears will happen and a Brokered Convention is unavoidable as can be.

So you better pray tonight that those polls stand true and if not then the shit will hit the fan and the GOP will be a bigger mess than it is now...
After Kasich slit his wrists and promised amnesty to illegals Trumps is now even with Kasich.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the 'poll' numbers are from March 15 right? That's TOMORROW right?
Enjoy asshole!
QU Poll Release Detail

WTF are you blubbering about? Quinnipiac's poll was from the 8th to the 13th. Figure it out.

Kasich will win Ohio and Trump will win Florida but I would not be using polls because they have been incorrect a few times so far and Illinois and Missouri could turn on Trump and flip to Kasich seeing they're Midwest states or worst go to Cruz...

I say Trump for sure win Florida and North Carolina but after that it is anyone guess even if the polls favor Trump in states like Illinois and Missouri...
For all intents and purposes, yes, he will have a mathematical lock on the nomination. With Floriduh, N Carolina, Illinois and Missouri, Trump will be uncatchable.

NO. The latest polls show Kasich and Trump tied.

The piece of shit cruz came out in support of the leftist and blacklivesdoesn'tmatter protestors. I bet this piece of dog shit would side with blacklivesdoesn'tmatter when they're burning down another city if he got in. Just say no to pussy Cruz!

Enjoy asshole!
QU Poll Release Detail

WTF are you blubbering about? Quinnipiac's poll was from the 8th to the 13th. Figure it out.
No. The poll is from today the 14th.

NO. The latest polls show Kasich and Trump tied.

Wrong. The Quinnipiac poll is a 5 day running tally which means it has data going all the way back to the 8th.

The Monmouth poll is newer than that. It's a three day poll only going back to the 11th.

Enjoy asshole!
QU Poll Release Detail

No. The poll numbers are from today.
But you go ahead and play the fool.
Trump is going to win the nomination and then the Presidency.
Hey remember someone once claiming "elections have consequences"? YOU FUCKING WAIT!!!!!

Enjoy asshole!
QU Poll Release Detail

Then you explain why the actual data from the actual Qu .pdf of the official results says this:

From March 8 – 13, Quinnipiac University surveyed: 615 Florida likely Republican primary voters with a margin of error of +/- 4 percentage points; 519 Florida likely Democratic primary voters with a margin of error of +/- 4.3 percentage points; 721 Ohio likely Republican primary voters with a margin of error of +/- 3.7 percentage points; 543 Ohio likely Democratic primary voters with a margin of error of +/- 4.2 percentage points.

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/images/polling/ps/ps03142016_O33umkp.pdf

page 2.

Enjoy asshole!
QU Poll Release Detail

No. The poll numbers are from today.
But you go ahead and play the fool.
Trump is going to win the nomination and then the Presidency.
Hey remember someone once claiming "elections have consequences"? YOU FUCKING WAIT!!!!!

I just posted the facts from the pdf which you of course never looked at.

Enjoy asshole!
QU Poll Release Detail

Then you explain why the actual data from the actual Qu .pdf of the official results says this:

From March 8 – 13, Quinnipiac University surveyed: 615 Florida likely Republican primary voters with a margin of error of +/- 4 percentage points; 519 Florida likely Democratic primary voters with a margin of error of +/- 4.3 percentage points; 721 Ohio likely Republican primary voters with a margin of error of +/- 3.7 percentage points; 543 Ohio likely Democratic primary voters with a margin of error of +/- 4.2 percentage points.

page 2.
Would you like to put up the results of the poll so everyone can see?
Don't bother. I'll do it for you:
Enjoy your catfood sandwich.

Enjoy asshole!
QU Poll Release Detail

page 2.
Would you like to put up the results of the poll so everyone can see?
Don't bother. I'll do it for you:
Enjoy your catfood sandwich.

And on Page 2 it says the poll was taken from March 8th to March 13th.

Case closed.

Lets hope all of them.

Bad target demographic, numb nuts. Trump is pulling a huge amount of support from people that did not vote int he previous Republican primary, sir duh.

Forum List

Back