Trump Has A First Amendment Right To Say The Election Was Stolen

Backseat Driver Donald's lunging for the wheel was not the bombshell.

Too bad you are only listening to what your propagandists are telling you instead of watching the hearings for yourself.

Willfully blind and stupid.
Oh yeah, I forgot, the bombshell evidence was that Trump was OK with protesters having guns, even tough no guns were used in the protests.

You are damn right. However, I believe it has nothing to do with your constitutional right when they put you in jail for that.

P.S. I am not a lawyer but it is a common sense.
Which didn't happen obviously or Epps would have been jailed

The left are making things up as they go along. It is so bad that they scheduled and extra hearing during prime time with breaking bombshell news: Someone told me that Trump lunged for the steering wheel. Really? That's their bombshell breaking news, hearsay that even if were true, it is no crime to lunge for a steering wheel. If that's the best the committee can come up with you know they don't have anything.

Except she never said she knew Trump lunged for the wheel. She said she was told that. To date, there has been no proof she wasn't told that.

Democrats are abusing their power by finding a person and then investigating them to death trying to find something, anything, to get that person with. That is not how America is supposed to work.
Democrats learned well from their Soviet masters.

show man find crime quote.jpg

Forum List

Back