Trump Has A First Amendment Right To Say The Election Was Stolen

Who knows why you think it matters that you post others lying about what's in her diary since you already proved you lied about what's in her diary? :cuckoo:
If you are speaking about Jean Carrol it wasn’t a diary, she wrote a book about her life … in one of the chapters she revealed what trump did to her … this angered trump where he comes to the press say I don’t know this lady. I never met her , and I never raped her … now if he had stop there there wouldn’t be a case against him … but he called her a liar… that would affect the sales of her book her livelihood…so she filed suit and won her case for 10 million … then the stupid son of a bitch comes out of the courts and does it again … she sued him again … then a couple week later he does it again… she has up to a year to file it against him … she said she was going to file suit again… every time he open that butt hole looking mouth of his my words not hers … she will file suit

If you are speaking about Jean Carrol it wasn’t a diary, she wrote a book about her life … in one of the chapters she revealed what trump did to her … this angered trump where he comes to the press say I don’t know this lady. I never met her , and I never raped her … now if he had stop there there wouldn’t be a case against him … but he called her a liar… that would affect the sales of her book her livelihood…so she filed suit and won her case for 10 million … then the stupid son of a bitch comes out of the courts and does it again … she sued him again … then a couple week later he does it again… she has up to a year to file it against him … she said she was going to file suit again… every time he open that butt hole looking mouth of his my words not hers … she will file suit
When President Trump goes back into office, i am sure that the IRS is going to pay Jean Carrol a nice visit. She better have all your files correct, or she is going to lose bigly...

When President Trump goes back into office, i am sure that the IRS is going to pay Jean Carrol a nice visit. She better have all your files correct, or she is going to lose bigly...
Actually she said all the money she gets she will donate it to charity … so much for the IRS…

Actually she said all the money she gets she will donate it to charity … so much for the IRS…
Yeah, i believe her, as much as i believe "I did not have sexual relations with that woman". People like you LIE all the time, then wonder why no on with a hi IQ will believe you...

1712798512952.png

That was from 2020 and has been totally debunked... now try again... if they were all truthful or if this was a real story they would be all over the news today... this was an October surprise that ran out of gas....
Haha. Oh ok that’s how we are playing?

I’ll just apply that to your Biden statement… that claim was from 2020 and has been totally debunked. Next!

To your other point. The case that went to court is all over the news and Trump had to pay nearly 80 million dollars. So yeah I’d say it’s still in the news.

LOL I love this becasue any time you question a lefty about something, they always refer to they have the right to say, they never address the truth of what is being said.

Trump Has A First Amendment Right To Say The Election Was Stolen​

So then I have a first amendment right to say that Trump raped a 13 year old girl that he told he would kill her if she talked, he got the 13 year old to rape from his only friend he has ever had in his life Jeffry Epstein for a present,.
Also On the set of The Apprentice , he shit in his pants so often that he was like standing next to open sewer they said it was from him taking so much drugs on set. H e had a diaper changing group there that changed his shity diapers and they said the worst part of it is getting him out of his girdle, they say it was like he was a wearing a straight jacket it was so tight. But there is still a difference what he said would be a lie and what I just wrote is the truth.

Wasn't talking about E. Jean Carroll.

Haha. Oh ok that’s how we are playing?

I’ll just apply that to your Biden statement… that claim was from 2020 and has been totally debunked. Next!

To your other point. The case that went to court is all over the news and Trump had to pay nearly 80 million dollars. So yeah I’d say it’s still in the news.
There are no stories of women claiming Trump did anything except Carrol....

Yeah, i believe her, as much as i believe "I did not have sexual relations with that woman". People like you LIE all the time, then wonder why no on with a hi IQ will believe you...

View attachment 930348
you with a high IQ now that's funny... 50 is not a high IQ ... what does Clinton have to do with this ... and he didn't have sexual relations with that woman ... Mr. High IQ, allegedly ... sexual relation is defined as sexual intercourse ... he didn't have sexual intercourse with her ... he had a blow job.... a blow job is not defined as sexual relations ... Mr. high IQ ... so you showed your stupidity here Mr. high IQ... next thing you'll tell me is he got convicted of lying under oath ... he never got convicted of lying under oath mr. high IQ ... he was convicted of a misdemeanor of giving misleading testimony ... misleading testimony is not lying under
oath ...what else do you need to be educated about ...
Wasn't talking about E. Jean Carroll.
wasn't sure, sorry about that ... my bad ...

There are no stories of women claiming Trump did anything except Carrol....
actually, you're wrong .... Amy Dorris becomes at least the 26th woman to publicly accuse Trump of sexual misconduct – with more than a dozen of that group having accused him of sexual assault. In an exclusive interview with the Guardian, she alleged that Trump accosted her outside the bathroom of his VIP box at the US Open tennis tournament in New York in 1997. there's one I can get you the rest of the 25 claiming sexually assaulted them ... theres Jessica Leeds, Rachel Crooks, Kristin Anderson, Jill Harth, Kathy Heller,
Temple Taggart McDowell, Karena Virginia, There's more if you like ??? there's Bridget Sullivan, Tasha Dixon, Mindy McGillivray, Rachel Crooks, Natasha Stoynoff, Jennifer Murphy, there's more Jessica Drake, Ninni LaaKosonen, Summer Zervos, Cassandra Searles, Jean Carrol, Amy Dorris, I'll stop for now ... seems you are very misinformed and each and every one of them has a story about those busy little grabby hands of trumps... you can go here below's web site and read every What??? story that you claim there are none

Trump removed Yellen from head of The U.S. Federal Reserve because she refused to print more money.

Trump placed Powell as head of The U.S. Federal Reserve because he wanted to print more money.
Correct.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back