Trump has already accomplished more than Obama

Yea thats kinda what we have to do in absence of CRYSTAL BALLS and ability to track every dollar in eocnomy. Inquiring minds should really learn that about macro economics.
Yeah...remember when Obama's "crystal ball" said that if we passed his trillions in "stimulus" waste, unemployment would "never reach 8%"? So what happened? Unemployment skyrocketed to over 10%.

The absence of CRYSTAL BALLS happened, as the depth of recession was not known at the time, so the assumption about mild-recession baseline was way off.

No, that was Wall st, who bundled all the sub prime bad debts with good debts and fucked the world. And nobody got prison time. But we'll try and lock up Hillary over nothing because right wing loons are nothing if not deranged...
Wall Street didn't violate the law, snowflake. Why would anyone get locked up for doing what was 100% legal and ethical? All they were doing was getting out from under the bad debt that the federal government had created for them. It was brilliant really. They were given a band hand in a round of communism and they played their cards flawlessly.

Yea thats kinda what we have to do in absence of CRYSTAL BALLS and ability to track every dollar in eocnomy. Inquiring minds should really learn that about macro economics.
Yeah...remember when Obama's "crystal ball" said that if we passed his trillions in "stimulus" waste, unemployment would "never reach 8%"? So what happened? Unemployment skyrocketed to over 10%.

You are so paid big bucks to post faggot know one and I mean no one post like this on free will Jack ass.

You're getting dumber with every post. I think this was aimed at me but you linked to the wrong person. Why? It's a rhetorical question. You're a moron.

And there's a website called "Free will" RATFLMAO!! And you post on it!! double RATFLMAO...

The absence of CRYSTAL BALLS happened, as the depth of recession was not known at the time, so the assumption about mild-recession baseline was way off.
So Obama was making projections and promises when he didn't know the facts? Yeah...that sounds about right. I'm just shocked that you would actually admit it.

[
Wall Street didn't violate the law, snowflake. Why would anyone get locked up for doing what was 100% legal and ethical? All they were doing was getting out from under the bad debt that the federal government had created for them. It was brilliant really. They were given a band hand in a round of communism and they played their cards flawlessly.

Ethical? huh! This sums you up perfectly....

He said that the opinion of an idiot Aussie on the U.S. is irrelevant and ignored by all Americans. :lol:

Oh right. Two morons on together. You guys cousins, or brothers, married?

Your a god damn paid poster and I won't even report you asshole

Not my style I will burn

You are so paid big bucks to post faggot know one and I mean no one post like this on free will Jack ass.

You're getting dumber with every post. I think this was aimed at me but you linked to the wrong person. Why? It's a rhetorical question. You're a moron.

And there's a website called "Free will" RATFLMAO!! And you post on it!! double RATFLMAO...
Keep on posting.

Foxconn replaces '60,000 factory workers with robots' - BBC News

Foxconn cuts 60,000 factory jobs and replaces them with robots

Apple’s robot could signal a revolution in how iPhones are made

Yea, bring the factory back. Why not. It won't create jobs. It's all being automated. That's what Trump promised. Nothing. Many factories are coming back but not the jobs. Because of automation.

Trump supporters are going to get so tired of being called dupes. Especially with all the evidence. It's not something they will be able to deny. I feel sorry for them.

So Obama was making projections and promises when he didn't know the facts? Yeah...that sounds about right. I'm just shocked that you would actually admit it.

Obama is a president, Presidents have economic advisory team that makes estimates based on best information available at the time. This analysis in particular simply took baseline of mild-recession unemployment levels and subtracted the stimulus effect estimate. Stimulus was not LESS effective because recession turned out to be Great Recession, on the contrary, stimulus was all the MORE effective due to much more dire economic situation.

Come on Gump the fake paid poster from pretend Kiwi keep up will you?

You fucked with the wrong guy

In post #142, bear513 asks for (and I quote) "specific policies". In response, antontoo posts a chart in post #144 on what computer models from radical progressives projected would have been the difference without the stimulus.

Um....ok? Bear513 asked for specific policies. A chart showing projections of what could have happened is not specific policies implemented by Obama. :eusa_doh:

Seriously folks...you can't make this stuff up. This is how disingenuous progressives are. They can't have an honest conversation about anything.

Last edited:
In post #142, bear513 asks for (and I quote) "specific policies". In response, antontoo posts a chart in post #144 on what computer models from radical progressives proejected would have been the difference without the stimulus.

Um....ok? Bear513 asked for specific policies. A chart showing projections of what could have happened is not specific policies implemented by Obama. :eusa_doh:

Seriously folks...you can't make this stuff up. This is how disingenuous progressives are. They can't have an honest conversation about anything.

Um..from his link
So Blinder and Zandi used the Moody's model to simulate how the economy would've looked if no special measures had been taken in the wake of the financial crisis and recession. They assume that the government's "automatic stabilizers" — programs like food stamps and progressive taxes that help people more when the economy's suffering — took effect, and that the Federal Reserve took interest rates down to zero. They then compared the economy in that counterfactual to the actual history.

They did better than that, though. They also modeled the contribution of each individual policy:

And what have you done "Patriot"? Just blather on and give us an opinion.

Forum List

Back