Trump has already accomplished more than Obama

[
Again snowflake - Bear asked for specific policies. antontoo is unable to provide them because they do not exist. But rather than just admit that, he posts something completely unrelated and tries to pass it off as relevant to the discussion.

The fact that you're now desperate to double-down on that stupidity illustrates why you have zero credibility on USMB.

You are almost as dumb as Bear. Read the link....

[
Republicans have nothing to say about automation. They hope if they ignore it, it will go away.

What?

That was the most ignorant post of the year

Oh, boo hoo. I thought that was my crown..

Oh well...you win some you lose some..[/QUOTE]
Admit it you are a paid poster.
Just admit it so you been on here 10 years? I am the one who is going to get you banned..

You mad bro because I figured you out?

Just admit it so you been on here 10 years? I am the one who is going to get you banned..

You mad bro because I figured you out?

LOL...I've already been banned. Several times. Especially when this board was being run by right-wing loons. Go for it Smokey....

The Soviet Union was well on its way out before Raygun was even elected. Even as far back as the late 60s it was going bankrupt.
The Soviet Union didn't fall, you idiot. It was pushed!

Myth. USSR was running on ideological fumes without any real efficiency in underlying economy, there is only so long it could last.

No the myth is you running on false schematics thinking you can always win with just the poor votes and elites..

Guess what you fucked up

lame nonsense

Stimulus, Bailouts, Tax-cuts etc. don't exist? You sure about that retard?
Don't look now but you just answered where the $9 trillion went.... :lmao:

Don't look now but you are an idiot unable to understand basic graphs I provide to you in futile effort to get you to understand basic facts:

10-10-12bud_rev2-28-13-f1.jpg

Stimulus and bailouts are a tiny fraction of the debt accumulation. Tax-cuts however are very significant long term component of it and 2012 extension Obama passed, policy that you fully supported btw, will be his biggest contribution to deficits.

I'm surprised you can be bothered.

[
Again snowflake - Bear asked for specific policies. antontoo is unable to provide them because they do not exist. But rather than just admit that, he posts something completely unrelated and tries to pass it off as relevant to the discussion.

The fact that you're now desperate to double-down on that stupidity illustrates why you have zero credibility on USMB.

You are almost as dumb as Bear. Read the link....

Why you saying I am dumb? You are a paid poster

What EXACTLY has Trump done in the last two weeks?

1) Won an election
2) Spoke with 32 world leaders
3) Met with his first world leader in person (Japanese PM Shinzo Abe)
4) Nominated four men to his cabinet, and
5) Fired all of the lobbyists and imposed 5 year lobbying bans on anyone leaving the government.

What has he done? More than you I'd wager.

Last edited:
DANG! That's like $310 million right there, almost one third of ONE BILLION, amount fairly accurately rounded off to 0.0% of 9 Trillion dollars!
Here is another $3 billion buttercup...

The federal government spent $3 billion on Cash for Clunkers, and by doing so it reduced spending on new cars by, you guessed it, $3 billion. The program, which was somehow found to be consistent with the Obama doctrine of “don't do stupid stuff,” cost both taxpayers and carmakers $3 billion.

Obama's Cash for Clunkers Stimulus Bailout Failed Car Companies

Now about the remaining 9 Trillion....forget it, your mind cannot grasp the vast difference between those quantities.

Don't look now but you are an idiot unable to understand basic graphs I provide to you in futile effort to get you to understand basic facts
No matter how many times you post that progressive picture it doesn't make it true. You walked right into that buttercup and now you're upset. Maybe some coloring books and a "safe space" will help?

(Psst...all debt that a president is responsible for is accounted for at the time said president accumulates the debt. It's literally impossible to attribute Obama debt to Bush without lying. Its Obama's debt. Accept it my fragile little snowflake.)

[
Republicans have nothing to say about automation. They hope if they ignore it, it will go away.

What?

That was the most ignorant post of the year

Oh, boo hoo. I thought that was my crown..

Oh well...you win some you lose some..

You mad bro because I figured you out?[/QUOTE]

The mods here let paid posters go like RW because he admits it and a kind of a cool guy

You don't want to admit it pal..

DANG! That's like $310 million right there, almost one third of ONE BILLION, amount fairly accurately rounded off to 0.0% of 9 Trillion dollars!

The federal government spent $3 billion on Cash for Clunkers, and by doing so it reduced spending on new cars by, you guessed it, $3 billion. The program, which was somehow found to be consistent with the Obama doctrine of “don't do stupid stuff,” cost both taxpayers and carmakers $3 billion.

Now about the remaining 9 Trillion....forget it, your mind cannot grasp the vast difference between those quantities.
"Forget it". I'm sure you'd like to (Lord knows that would be wise) because I'm owning you with facts. Like watching you deny $9 trillion in debt in one post and then in the next, attribute the policies that cost the $9 trillion directly to Obama.

:dance:

Don't look now but you are an idiot unable to understand basic graphs I provide to you in futile effort to get you to understand basic facts
No matter how many times you post that progressive picture it doesn't make it true.

I can't MAKE YOU accept basic facts, the graph is completely reasonable and for you to say it IS NOT, you need to go ahead and provide some positive BASIS for that assertion.

I've been up and down these discussions, NEVER has any conservative been able to dispute these components of the deficits. Step right up and be the first, double dare you.

here it is again, undisputed:

10-10-12bud_rev2-28-13-f1.jpg

Last edited:

9 trillion dollars is alot of money.

Do the math only 300 million plus Americans..

I hope and pray you got a piece of it

Me nothing.. Just a letter in the mail I owe the I. R. S . $800 bucks

Probably.. But I hate paid poster with a passion unless they admit it. Like RW
Then I am OK

9 trillion dollars is alot of money.

Do the math only 300 million plus Americans..

I hope and pray you got a piece of it

Me nothing.. Just a letter in the mail I owe the I. R. S . $800 bucks

I know how much 9 Trillion dollars is, I just don't understand what makes you think it can be withdrawn from the budgets/national debt like they are an ATM machine. That's not how any of this works.

LOL, that's like draining water from a sinking boat while putting the water back in it at the same time.

Not it wasn't. You have 14 million more jobs (although the quality of them probably isn't that great). You are much better off than 8 years ago. Those on the right will say BS, but you are.

Forum List

Back