Trump has already accomplished more than Obama

In post #142, bear513 asks for (and I quote) "specific policies". In response, antontoo posts a chart in post #144 on what computer models from radical progressives proejected would have been the difference without the stimulus.

Um....ok? Bear513 asked for specific policies. A chart showing projections of what could have happened is not specific policies implemented by Obama. :eusa_doh:

Seriously folks...you can't make this stuff up. This is how disingenuous progressives are. They can't have an honest conversation about anything.

Retard, I gave specific policies AND their estimated effects. Just read the fucking link.

And oh by the way in 2012 Obama also extended Bush tax cuts, which (other than increasing debt) are also expansionary and create jobs.

Last edited:
Foxconn replaces '60,000 factory workers with robots' - BBC News

Foxconn cuts 60,000 factory jobs and replaces them with robots

Apple’s robot could signal a revolution in how iPhones are made

Yea, bring the factory back. Why not. It won't create jobs. It's all being automated. That's what Trump promised. Nothing. Many factories are coming back but not the jobs. Because of automation.

Trump supporters are going to get so tired of being called dupes. Especially with all the evidence. It's not something they will be able to deny. I feel sorry for them.
Republicans have nothing to say about automation. They hope if they ignore it, it will go away.

In post #142, bear513 asks for (and I quote) "specific policies". In response, antontoo posts a chart in post #144 on what computer models from radical progressives proejected would have been the difference without the stimulus.

Um....ok? Bear513 asked for specific policies. A chart showing projections of what could have happened is not specific policies implemented by Obama. :eusa_doh:

Seriously folks...you can't make this stuff up. This is how disingenuous progressives are. They can't have an honest conversation about anything.

Um..from his link
So Blinder and Zandi used the Moody's model to simulate how the economy would've looked if no special measures had been taken in the wake of the financial crisis and recession. They assume that the government's "automatic stabilizers" — programs like food stamps and progressive taxes that help people more when the economy's suffering — took effect, and that the Federal Reserve took interest rates down to zero. They then compared the economy in that counterfactual to the actual history.

They did better than that, though. They also modeled the contribution of each individual policy:

And what have you done "patriot"? Just blather on a given us an opinion.

Don't play with me mother fucker just admit you are a paid poster like RW you piece of crap ..

I have been cool for the most part with RW when he admitted he was a paid poster..

So admit it Asshat you are a paid poster

Yea, bring the factory back. Why not. It won't create jobs. It's all being automated. That's what Trump promised. Nothing. Many factories are coming back but not the jobs. Because of automation.

Trump supporters are going to get so tired of being called dupes. Especially with all the evidence. It's not something they will be able to deny. I feel sorry for them.
Republicans have nothing to say about automation. They hope if they ignore it, it will go away.

What?

That was the most ignorant post of the year

Um..from his link
So Blinder and Zandi used the Moody's model to simulate how the economy would've looked if no special measures had been taken in the wake of the financial crisis and recession. They assume that the government's "automatic stabilizers" — programs like food stamps and progressive taxes that help people more when the economy's suffering — took effect, and that the Federal Reserve took interest rates down to zero. They then compared the economy in that counterfactual to the actual history.

They did better than that, though. They also modeled the contribution of each individual policy:

And what have you done "Patriot"? Just blather on and give us an opinion.
Again snowflake - Bear asked for specific policies. antontoo is unable to provide them because they do not exist. But rather than just admit that, he posts something completely unrelated and tries to pass it off as relevant to the discussion.

The fact that you're now desperate to double-down on that stupidity illustrates why you have zero credibility on USMB.

What?

rdean has won that award every year Bear.... :lmao:

Retard, I gave specific policies AND their estimated effects. Just read the fucking link.

And oh by the way in 2012 Obama also extended Bush tax cuts, which (other than increasing debt) also cause jobs.

So you saying the bush tax cuts worked that Obama made permanent?

Check

Um..from his link

And what have you done "Patriot"? Just blather on and give us an opinion.
Again snowflake - Bear asked for specific policies. antontoo is unable to provide them because they do not exist. But rather than just admit that, he posts something completely unrelated and tries to pass it off as relevant to the discussion.

The fact that you're now desperate to double-down on that stupidity illustrates why you have zero credibility on USMB.

Stimulus, Bailouts, Tax-cuts etc. don't exist? You sure about that retard?

The Soviet Union was well on its way out before Raygun was even elected. Even as far back as the late 60s it was going bankrupt.
The Soviet Union didn't fall, you idiot. It was pushed!

Myth. USSR was running on ideological fumes without any real efficiency in underlying economy, there is only so long it could last.

Automation creates the efficiencies which create wealth and GDP growth. What is there to "address" buttercup?

What?

rdean has won that award every year Bear.... :lmao:

Thanks pal for having my back this mother fucking fake kiwi is a paid poster and I know it

Thanks pal for having my back this mother fucking fake kiwi is a paid poster and I know it
I've had to deal with that idiot Aussie for about a year now. He sits in Australia and thinks Americans give a damn about his views on how we should run our country.

Stimulus, Bailouts, Tax-cuts etc. don't exist? You sure about that retard?
Don't look now but you just answered where the $9 trillion went.... :lmao:

Don't look now but you are an idiot unable to understand basic graphs I provide to you in futile effort to get you to understand basic facts:

10-10-12bud_rev2-28-13-f1.jpg

Stimulus and bailouts are a tiny fraction of the debt accumulation. Tax-cuts however are very significant long term component of it and 2012 extension Obama passed, policy that you fully supported btw, will be his biggest contribution to deficits.

The Soviet Union was well on its way out before Raygun was even elected. Even as far back as the late 60s it was going bankrupt.
The Soviet Union didn't fall, you idiot. It was pushed!

Myth. USSR was running on ideological fumes without any real efficiency in underlying economy, there is only so long it could last.

No the myth is you running on false schematics thinking you can always win with just the poor votes and elites..

Guess what you fucked up

DANG! That's like $310 million right there, almost one third of ONE BILLION, amount fairly accurately rounded off to 0.0% of 9 Trillion dollars!
Here is another $3 billion buttercup...

The federal government spent $3 billion on Cash for Clunkers, and by doing so it reduced spending on new cars by, you guessed it, $3 billion. The program, which was somehow found to be consistent with the Obama doctrine of “don't do stupid stuff,” cost both taxpayers and carmakers $3 billion.

Obama's Cash for Clunkers Stimulus Bailout Failed Car Companies

Forum List

Back