trump has become the clueless defender of the World's Murderers and Tyrants

The DNC can out together a great campaign ad featuring trump praising murderers and saying he wanted his "people" to stand up for him like North Koreans do for Kim.

The man is a Wannabe Dictator...
I can see a lot of ads with Trump declaring his Man-Love for Kim Jong Un

Maybe Dems can invite Otto Warmbiers parents to the debates

I will give trump a compliment...He is the most talented liar that I have ever seen on the world stage.

All presidents lie....but trump has turned lying into a presidential art. He should go on Americas got Talent and just speak for five minutes. He will break the lie record.
I would say more prolific rather than talented liar

It is difficult to know when a talented liar is lying

Most of Trumps lies are easily disproved

He lies and it is on video and when he denies he lied...his cult lines up behind him like good little soldiers.

1930's Germany all over again...
Thing is
For all his practice, Trump is not a very good liar

Most are laughably false

Trump loves despots and murderers because that’s what he would be if he could. Didn’t he say he could shoot somebody I’m in the middle of the street and Republicans wouldn’t care? I think they would send him money.
He does seem to have a reverence for their power

When they tell blatant lies of..... I knew nothing about it
Trump says he believes them

Because he wants to be believed when he tells similar tales

I never thought U would see an American president....so called....so brazenly fall to his knees and kiss murderers and dictators....trump has demeaned the office of the presidency.

no --- NO , i just have a different Opinion from your Opinion and i give my opinion on things like Otto Warmbier using words Jimh . All you and a few others do is make innuendo and insult according to your opinion JimH .

I never thought U would see an American president....so called....so brazenly fall to his knees and kiss murderers and dictators....trump has demeaned the office of the presidency.
----------------------------------- I mean , look at what you think as i linked one of your posts just above and its all insult , speculation and is rather silly and is your childish OPINION JimH .

gotta be practical . Trump has to deal with these possible murderers as he works Diplomacy for the best outcome for the USA JimH .
You don’t really believe that. Do you?
---------------------------------- of course i believe that TRUMP has to be PRACTICAL as he is TACTICAL . Trump is looking for success in negotiations with the 'norks' and 'rocketman' kim . What sense does it make to pizz the 'norks' off over the very nasty death of Otto . And as i asked , what was the Original event that set off the Otto Warmbier imprisonment and eventual very nasty death DeanRD ?? [OR , what led up to Otto's very nasty death DeanRD ??]
------------------------------------------- and this right above is what my Opinion is on Otto Warmbier . So yeah , i can see and hear and i saw Otto start the whole situation on television news that led to Ottos nasty death JimH .

Gee....pismoe...all those words wasted....no one reads them....try finding hobby...

i wrote that to YOU and i believe that you read them . You were the target :afro: for my words JimH .

Think about it:

-He defended Putin over Intel claims that Russia hacked the election
-He calls Putin a Great Leader
-He defends the Saudi Crown Prince after Intel says he was responsible for the Journalist's death
-He calls Kim talented and a great guy and processes his love for him

Now he says Kim knew nothing of Wambier's torture.

What next?

Is he going to call Hitler an innocent bystander and John Wilkes Booth just another theater patron?

The man us an Imbecile!
Why are your posts always so weird?
What do you think is wierd about that post?

Dictators and Tyrants the world over can commit whatever atrocities they want....and all they have to do is tell trump he has nice hair and is REALLY smart and BAM!

"He denied knowing Otto was tortured and I believe him."

The POS falls for any line after being told how great he is....

Think about it:

-He defends the Saudi Crown Prince after Intel says he was responsible for the Journalist's death

What next?

Is he going to call Hitler an innocent bystander and John Wilkes Booth just another theater patron?

The man us an Imbecile!
Why are your posts always so weird?
What do you think is wierd about that post?

Just Facts....

gotta be practical . Trump has to deal with these possible murderers as he works Diplomacy for the best outcome for the USA JimH .
Would your response have been the same for president Obama?

Think about it:

What next?

The man us an Imbecile!
yattacksyea kinda like when obama stuck his thumb up his ass and started spinning screaming weee weee when iran executed around 200 gay lesbian and transgender juveniles and a bunxh of journalist and funded terriost that killed Americans . then on top of that obummer made a deal with iran that they never signed while they were chanting death to America and death to jews and the deal let them contuine to enriching uranium and build and test short and long-range intercontinental ballistic missiles paid for hostages in cash and gave them 150 billion .
Did you forget about all of this or did you just perfer not to compare . o yes lets not forget about iran killing American soldiers in Syria.
Lotsa crazy hatred out there in leftie land.
Read this:
yattacksyea kinda like when obama stuck his thumb up his ass and started spinning screaming weee weee when iran executed around 200 gay lesbian and transgender juveniles and a bunxh of journalist and funded terriost that killed Americans . then on top of that obummer made a deal with iran that they never signed while they were chanting death to America and death to jews and the deal let them contuine to enriching uranium and build and test short and long-range intercontinental ballistic missiles paid for hostages in cash and gave them 150 billion .
Did you forget about all of this or did you just perfer not to compare . o yes lets not forget about iran killing American soldiers in Syria.

and tell me again about how crazy the left has become.

Would your response have been the same for president Obama?
------------------------------ yeah , i think so but i'd probably be hoping that 'mrobams' failed in the end Crep . Course , i'd think the same for any 'bush' . Same for mcstain , romney if they had made it to 'prezident' . Trump is different and more better in my opinion Crep .

Dictators and Tyrants the world over can commit whatever atrocities they want....and all they have to do is tell trump he has nice hair and is REALLY smart and BAM!

"He denied knowing Otto was tortured and I believe him."

The POS falls for any line after being told how great he is....
-------------------------------------------- where and when were these atrocities committed 'IN' the USA JimH ??

Last edited:

Forum List

Back