Trump Has Been Arrested For Creating Illegal Electors In Seven States

So. . . you aren't going to post any evidence that this is an attempt at fair justice?

Rather than a political HIT JOB, and a power play?! :dunno:

Nice to see you admit what this is really about. . .
Most all of the discovery evidence turned over was already public for over 8 months, Jan 6th committee report and summary, OF which he and lawyers already had and was reviewing since its release, to find all those who testified against him, so he could enact his retribution.....and the lawyers in his impeachment trial of his already had.

Smith did not use out of that report, but a smidgeon, of which he pointed out and separated for the Trump lawyers.

Trump has two crimes charged, and 2 obstruction of justice crimes.

This is a very small small small case, with no other defendants charged with him, to cause other delays.

From my understanding, the judge consulted with other judges viewing similar size cases, to come up with the 7 months.

the files are digitized, Smith team did the work of which trump team does not need to do.

very easy search access set up as well for Trump's team....which takes minutes, not months a manual search can take!

Most all of the discovery evidence turned over was already public for over 8 months, Jan 6th committee report and summary, OF which he and lawyers already had and was reviewing since its release, to find all those who testified against him, so he could enact his retribution.....and the lawyers in his impeachment trial of his already had.

Smith did not use out of that report, but a smidgeon, of which he pointed out and separated for the Trump lawyers.

Trump has two crimes charged, and 2 obstruction of justice crimes.

This is a very small small small case, with no other defendants charged with him, to cause other delays.

From my understanding, the judge consulted with other judges viewing similar size cases, to come up with the 7 months.
If he is really is guilty, there is no reason to rush the trial.

Giving the excuse the much of what is going to be used, is already out there?

Equivocation.

Either we are interested in justice, or we are interested in gaming the system.

THE CHALLENGE, do what Alan Dershowitz requested of this judge;

Find one other federal case, with fourteen million documents in discovery to go through, from arraignment, to trial start. IN SIX MONTHS!

So. . . you aren't going to post any evidence that this is an attempt at fair justice?

Rather than a political HIT JOB, and a power play?! :dunno:

Nice to see you admit what this is really about. . .

That the job can get done means what it's about is 6 months is sufficient time.

I never said that, you did.

You can't have a coherent defense, with a building full of lawyers who don't even know each other, or have time to talk to each other about what they are looking at each day.

You folks don't give a shit about a fair trial, the rest of your post is detached from reality.

If this was a black gay man, who was raise in poverty, then maybe you would start thinking clearly, but you are not able to have a sane conversation. . .

FOURTEEN MILLION PAGES.

I've seen 12.8 million. Where did you see 14 million?

I've seen 12.8 million. Where did you see 14 million?
I watched the video.

That was the number at the hearing. By the time the trial starts, that is what it is estimated to be at. . .

That the job can get done means what it's about is 6 months is sufficient time.
That, "job can be done," means that is all that is necessary for a miscarriage of justice.

Those who are concerned about justice & fairness, don't care about time limits. OTH? Those with an agenda, are transparent as a window.
Those who are interested in truth and justice, don't gaslight and attempt to tell others, "the job can get done," or tell the defense how much time they require to handle twelve million plus documents.

:rolleyes:

I seriously thought the so-called left sought the high ground. The high ground? This ain't.

1693608679915.png

I watched the video.

That was the number at the hearing. By the time the trial starts, that is what it is estimated to be at. . .

So no link. Everything online says 12.8.

That, "job can be done," means that is all that is necessary for a miscarriage of justice.

Those who are concerned about justice & fairness, don't care about time limits. OTH? Those with an agenda, are transparent as a window.
Those who are interested in truth and justice, don't gaslight and attempt to tell others, "the job can get done," or tell the defense how much time they require to handle twelve million plus documents.

:rolleyes:

I seriously thought the so-called left sought the high ground. The high ground? This ain't.

View attachment 823404

No, it means the job can be done. Trump has the resources to get it done. That's on him. 6 months is not unreasonable.

6 months is not unreasonable.
Of course it is not an unreasonable amount of time for a first rate partisan railroading miscarriage of justice.

. . . well, once one party starts using the Justice system to lock up politicians, activists, and journalists it deems enemies, that genie is out of the bottle.

I guess we have nothing to look forward to, but systemic political oppression and terror now. . . .

:sigh2:

If he is really is guilty, there is no reason to rush the trial.

Giving the excuse the much of what is going to be used, is already out there?

Equivocation.

Either we are interested in justice, or we are interested in gaming the system.
If he really is innocent, why does he not want the trial to begin Tuesday? A truly innocent man doesn't need a defense, right? You should be his lawyer. He's looking for more legal advice. Hurry over to a Dollar General. They probably sell law degrees. 😉

Oh? Who else sent fake electors to Congress to steal the election?
Kennedy

The Federalist explained it's happened before.

"The naming of contingent Republican electors during the 2020 election closely mirrors efforts taken during the 1960 presidential contest between John F. Kennedy and Richard Nixon. As The Federalist’s Margot Cleveland previously reported, a dispute over who won Hawaii’s electoral votes prompted both Kennedy and Nixon electors to cast their votes for their respective candidates. While Hawaii’s acting Republican governor initially certified the election for Nixon, a legal challenge and subsequent court decision resulted in the state’s electoral votes being awarded to Kennedy."

Last edited:
If he really is innocent, why does he not want the trial to begin Tuesday? A truly innocent man doesn't need a defense, right? You should be his lawyer. He's looking for more legal advice. Hurry over to a Dollar General. They probably sell law degrees. 😉
A man who is obviously being persecuted has his reasons. And good ones.

Yeah, in 1876. Since then, laws have been passed to prevent that.
And even there… state orgs certified the alternates. It went to Court

NONE. Of these fake slates of electors were certified by ANY legit org.

Name the laws, and the other people you claim broke those laws.
Or lie! And cry! Which you do with every post!😂

"The naming of contingent Republican electors during the 2020 election closely mirrors efforts taken during the 1960 presidential contest between John F. Kennedy and Richard Nixon. As The Federalist’s Margot Cleveland previously reported, a dispute over who won Hawaii’s electoral votes prompted both Kennedy and Nixon electors to cast their votes for their respective candidates. While Hawaii’s acting Republican governor initially certified the election for Nixon, a legal challenge and subsequent court decision resulted in the state’s electoral votes being awarded to Kennedy."

Apparently that is not breaking the law. No one was charged with anything. You show me the law that says it is illegal.

Apparently that is not breaking the law. No one was charged with anything. You show me the law that says it is illegal.
Which list of electors are under indictment for breaking the laws of Ga? That's the RWIdiots that think they are above the law! Despite what the Extreme RW federalists think!
But you will continue to believe those opinions because your brain is mush. Carry on with your lies!

Which list of electors are under indictment for breaking the laws of Ga? That's the RWIdiots that think they are above the law! Despite what the Extreme RW federalists think!
But you will continue to believe those opinions because your brain is mush. Carry on with your lies!
They are not telling what they think they are reporting on what happened as is happening. Trump is charged with something Kennedy did and charged with the same thing Al Gore did. There were no charges when they challenged elections. How did it become illegal?

Forum List

Back