Trump Has Been Arrested For Creating Illegal Electors In Seven States

You lose again, fucking moron.

You have no proof there were phony ballots.

And no one is saying contesting an election is fraud. You're out of your fucking mind. :cuckoo:
Yeah, right. You're one of those idiots who claims there is no evidence that Biden took bribes.

They're not mounting a defense. They're combing through evidence to compile information to the few primary lawyers who will use that information to build their defense.
:auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

If you are really serious about these. . . "crimes?"

You don't hand over all this, "evidence," on the former president of the United States, on such a serious & so-called-weighty subject as this?

To a bunch of second rate lawyers & paralegals to sift through while the fate of the nation awaits?

. . . to be adjudicated a day or two before Super Tuesday?

nah. . .

iu

You don't hand over all this, "evidence," on the former president of the United States, on such a serious & so-called-weighty subject as this?

To a bunch of second rate lawyers & paralegals to sift through while the fate of the nation awaits?

nah. . .

iu

Trump is responsible for hiring the best lawyers he can get. That's on him, not the government.

nah. . .

iu
It's called discovery . The evidence must be provided to what ever lawyers the defendent designates. The fact that T-Rump can now only get 2nd rate layers is not the goverments problem. And it is not going to be "adjudicated" a day before super tuesday. That is when jury selection begins. But I do agree with one thing that you said.....It is about the fate of the nation

Trump is responsible for hiring the best lawyers he can get. That's on him, not the government.

It's called discovery . The evidence must be provided to what ever lawyers the defendent designates. The fact that T-Rump can now only get 2nd rate layers is not the goverments problem. And it is not going to be "adjudicated" a day before super tuesday. That is when jury selection begins. But I do agree with one thing that you said.....It is about the fate of the nation
This. . . makes the assumption that the federal judge will have no bias in the Voir Dire?!

:rolleyes:

Good thing that's not being done in this case.
So. . . you don't think, that state rushing this trial, against the wishes of the declared statements of the defense, has anything to do with politics, when the judge and venue are clearly opposed to the politics of the defendant?

:45:

"States should not use criminal justice powers to oppress people, suppress political dissent or undermine our human rights.. . . "

So. . . you don't think, that state rushing this trial, against the wishes of the declared statements of the defense, has anything to do with politics, when the judge and venue are clearly opposed to the politics of the defendant?

:45:

"States should not use criminal justice powers to oppress people, suppress political dissent or undermine our human rights.. . . "

I don't agree that 6 months is rushing it.

I don't agree that 6 months is rushing it.
Of course you don't, I know your politics.

Don't sit there and try to gas-light the forum, you lack integrity if you really believe, a single defense attorney in charge of the entire defense, could give adequate counsel on this.

Your, "agreement," or "disagreement," is irrelevant,, and just playing politics.

THE CHALLENGE, do what Alan Dershowitz requested of this judge;

Find one other federal case, with fourteen million documents in discovery to go through, from arraignment, to trial start. IN SIX MONTHS!

If you can't? It doesn't matter what you bleev, you are being a disingenuous partisan. You just don't give a shit about the justice system, or America. You are putting politics before the nation.

The less time they have to prepare, the more chance of a successful trial, you couldn't give a shit if it is fair.

For most folks on the left, as MSNBC even admitted, this is about making sure Trump can't run, it isn't about "justice." I loath folks that won't just be honest, and show some integrity.

. . . and once we go down this road?

OTH? I believe a 2026 trial date that the defense wanted, is yes, excessive. Somewhere in the middle would be more appropriate.

Of course you don't, I know your politics.

Don't sit there and try to gas-light the forum, you lack integrity if you really believe, a single defense attorney in charge of the entire defense, could give adequate counsel on this.

Your, "agreement," or "disagreement," is irrelevant,, and just playing politics.

THE CHALLENGE, do what Alan Dershowitz requested of this judge;

Find one other federal case, with fourteen million documents in discovery to go through, from arraignment, to trial start. IN SIX MONTHS!

If you can't? It doesn't matter what you bleev, you are being a disingenuous partisan. You just don't give a shit about the justice system, or America. You are putting politics before the nation.

The less time they have to prepare, the more chance of a successful trial, you couldn't give a shit if it is fair.

For most folks on the left, as MSNBC even admitted, this is about making sure Trump can't run, it isn't about "justice." I loath folks that won't just be honest, and show some integrity.

. . . and once we go down this road?

OTH? I believe a 2026 trial date that the defense wanted, is yes, excessive. Somewhere in the middle would be more appropriate.

Oh nooo's, you disagree with me. :ack-1:

Whatever shall I do??

Regardless, the job can get done in time.

This. . . makes the assumption that the federal judge will have no bias in the Voir Dire?!

The Judge is a separate issue. She does lean left but there is no reason to believe that she will not be fair and give the defence the opportunity to present their case. At the end of the day, the jury decides. No judge is going to blatently favor one side or the other. They know that if they do, the case can be overturned on appeal and no judge wants to have that happen based on their conduct on the banch.

Getting back to your complaint that Trumps lawyers are second rate..... that his his own doing. He doesn't pay them, he doesn't listen to them, he keeps running his mouth and confessing to his crimes on social media and live TV, and he keepps getting them into trouble on criminal charges or with disbarment.

Oh nooo's, you disagree with me. :ack-1:

Whatever shall I do??

Regardless, the job can get done in time.

So. . . you aren't going to post any evidence that this is an attempt at fair justice?

Rather than a political HIT JOB, and a power play?! :dunno:

job can get done in time.
Nice to see you admit what this is really about. . .

Getting back to your complaint that Trumps lawyers are second rate.....

I never said that, you did.

You can't have a coherent defense, with a building full of lawyers who don't even know each other, or have time to talk to each other about what they are looking at each day.

You folks don't give a shit about a fair trial, the rest of your post is detached from reality.

If this was a black gay man, who was raise in poverty, then maybe you would start thinking clearly, but you are not able to have a sane conversation. . .

FOURTEEN MILLION PAGES.

Forum List

Back