Trump Has Been Arrested For Creating Illegal Electors In Seven States

There is no such term as "fake elector," moron.

Call them what ever you want, they were not legitimate electors. They were not certified by their states to be submitted to Congress to be counted. They were not picked by the voters of their states where a majority of voters picked Biden over Trump. Calling them "alternate electors" is merely your failed attempt to sugarcoat the crime.

Whatever you call them, sending them was fraud with the intent to deceive in order to harm the United States into selecting the loser of the election as president.

Call them what ever you want, they were not legitimate electors. They were not certified by their states to be submitted to Congress to be counted. They were not picked by the voters of their states where a majority of voters picked Biden over Trump. Calling them "alternate electors" is merely your failed attempt to sugarcoat the crime.

Whatever you call them, sending them was fraud with the intent to deceive in order to harm the United States into selecting the loser of the election as president.
It's purely your opinion that they aren't "legitimate." the fact that the election in GA was a total swindle means the electors chosen by the state government are not legitimate. No one tried to deceive the voters about the nature of these electors. Alternate electors have been sent to Washington on numerous occasions.

For some people, the topic title might be a "Duh!" moment.

But a number of forum members are unaware of the fact the guy in my avatar has been arrested for creating illegal electors and attempting to overthrow our democracy. He has also been arrested for other crimes related to his attempted coup.

I don't know if their ignorance is because they avoid the news or if the media outlets they do watch have not informed them of these facts.

We know they are ignorant of the reason for his arrest because an astounding number of them keep asking why Al Gore was not arrested. At least twice a day someone asks this question, and many topics have been started asking this question.

So it has become necessary to let them in on why this guy was arrested.

For example, in Georgia the election has to be certified by the secretary of state and the governor. They then authorize which electors are allowed to send their vote count to the US Senate.

This is the law, for every obvious reasons. You can't have a bunch of maniacs deciding to send umpteen slates of electors to the US Senate. The electors have to be appointed by the state.

Trump and his criminal organization decided to be maniacs and send an illegal slate to the US Senate. They met in secret and sent their fake certification to the Senate.

When the coup failed, Trump's co-conspirators asked for pardons from Trump. They knew what they had done was illegal.

But Trump did not give them pardons. He decided if he was going down, he was taking them with him.

And so here we are.

I hope this helps the ignorant get their minds right as to how this has absolutely no relation to Al Gore.

You're welcome.

How the fake electors in seven states are central to the Trump Jan. 6 indictment

There are fourteen million documents in discovery.

The prosecution expects the defense to find their proof of, “and his co-conspirators executed a strategy to use knowing deceit in the targeted states to impair, obstruct, and defeat the federal government function,” in that fourteen million documents, by March?

That is clearly a political prosecution, and not an attempt at a fair and even search for the truth and justice.

C'mon, you can't possibly be buying this crap, can you?

:eusa_think:

I'm suspicious this can even be proven, to begin with, but by March? :dunno:

Can Trump get Three trials in March?​

It's purely your opinion that they aren't "legitimate." the fact that the election in GA was a total swindle means the electors chosen by the state government are not legitimate. No one tried to deceive the voters about the nature of these electors. Alternate electors have been sent to Washington on numerous occasions.

LOLOLOL

You're such a fucking moron.

There was no swindle. The state counted, then counted again, then counted again; ultimately certifying their results by the safe harbor deadline. Like it or not, believe it or not, THAT was the official result of their election. No one gets to decide on their own that their results shouldn't count. Only the state can certify the electors to be sent to Congress. Donald Trump doesn't get to decide which electors should be sent to Congress or counted by Congress. That's fraud with the intent to overthrow the election results.

LOLOLOL

You're such a fucking moron.

There was no swindle. The state counted, then counted again, then counted again; ultimately certifying their results by the safe harbor deadline. Like it or not, believe it or not, THAT was the official result of their election. No one gets to decide on their own that their results shouldn't count. Only the state can certify the electors to be sent to Congress. Donald Trump doesn't get to decide which electors should be sent to Congress or counted by Congress. That's fraud with the intent to overthrow the election results.
Counting the same phony ballots over and over is always going to give you the same number. The so-called "official result" was a swindle. What you're implying is that it's impossible for the government to be corrupt.

Contesting an election is not fraud.

There are fourteen million documents in discovery.

The prosecution expects the defense to find their proof of, “and his co-conspirators executed a strategy to use knowing deceit in the targeted states to impair, obstruct, and defeat the federal government function,” in that fourteen million documents, by March?

That is clearly a political prosecution, and not an attempt at a fair and even search for the truth and justice.

C'mon, you can't possibly be buying this crap, can you?

:eusa_think:

I'm suspicious this can even be proven, to begin with, but by March? :dunno:

Can Trump get Three trials in March?​

Taking an average of 1 minute per document, 200 people, working a 40 hour week, can get that job done.

Counting the same phony ballots over and over is always going to give you the same number. The so-called "official result" was a swindle. What you're implying is that it's impossible for the government to be corrupt.

Contesting an election is not fraud.

You lose again, fucking moron.

You have no proof there were phony ballots.

And no one is saying contesting an election is fraud. You're out of your fucking mind. :cuckoo:

Taking an average of 1 minute per document, 200 people, working a 40 hour week, can get that job done.
I see you did not watch the video.

200 different people cannot mount, and be responsible for a singular defense.

Oh, that's right. I forgot you were one of those tards.
The Republicans are the junior half of the UniParty. They would rather fall on their swords for Senior Partners in crime. They could wipe the democrat traitors down to nothing if they wanted

The Republicans are the junior half of the UniParty. They would rather fall on their swords for Senior Partners in crime. They could wipe the democrat traitors down to nothing if they wanted

QsaderFrank.jpg

Nope. If they are not certified by their state government they are. FRAUDS

For some people, the topic title might be a "Duh!" moment.

But a number of forum members are unaware of the fact the guy in my avatar has been arrested for creating illegal electors and attempting to overthrow our democracy. He has also been arrested for other crimes related to his attempted coup.

I don't know if their ignorance is because they avoid the news or if the media outlets they do watch have not informed them of these facts.

We know they are ignorant of the reason for his arrest because an astounding number of them keep asking why Al Gore was not arrested. At least twice a day someone asks this question, and many topics have been started asking this question.

So it has become necessary to let them in on why this guy was arrested.

For example, in Georgia the election has to be certified by the secretary of state and the governor. They then authorize which electors are allowed to send their vote count to the US Senate.

This is the law, for every obvious reasons. You can't have a bunch of maniacs deciding to send umpteen slates of electors to the US Senate. The electors have to be appointed by the state.

Trump and his criminal organization decided to be maniacs and send an illegal slate to the US Senate. They met in secret and sent their fake certification to the Senate.

When the coup failed, Trump's co-conspirators asked for pardons from Trump. They knew what they had done was illegal.

But Trump did not give them pardons. He decided if he was going down, he was taking them with him.

And so here we are.

I hope this helps the ignorant get their minds right as to how this has absolutely no relation to Al Gore.

You're welcome.

How the fake electors in seven states are central to the Trump Jan. 6 indictment

I read your link, G5000. I think the confusion is in this quote:

Regardless, as a last-ditch effort, Trump personally phoned Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, an elected Republican, on Jan. 2. A recording of that call, which has been previously reported, showed Trump asking the state’s chief elections official to “find” nearly 12,000 votes — enough to reverse the election results. In the call with Raffensperger, Trump said the true election results were tainted by fraud, saying dead people had voted and again raising the video from State Farm Arena. He implied Raffensperger would face criminal prosecution if he didn’t do as the president demanded.​
I saw the viral video in that GA precinct. The Democrats locked the door behind Republicans, then they couldn't get to those boxes and luggage bags fast enough to drag out thousands of votes. When the Republicans left, Trump was ahead. The next morning they couldn't believe what they heard. They called Trump. Trump was pretty unhappy. When he asked the state's elections official to find the "12,000 votes," he did NOT ask, according to your source for the official to change 12,000 votes. He wanted to know why there was a 12,000 vote change after the whistleblower Republican oversears told him what happened and produced a video of the event.

Asking about the 12,000 changed or additional votes is a fair question. At no time does that quotation I found at your link "revealed" any request for Trump to fabricate votes. He wanted to know why his win became a loss after the Democrats got rid of Republican overseers. That video told the story. Something is rotten when adults act like spoiled children taking advantage of how many cookies are in the cookie jar after they had their fill. Trump just wanted a fair count. The video showed that nothing even remotely fair was going on after the Republican overseers were told that the Democrats would lock up and go home right away. Like hell. :cranky:

Hey moron… there are real certified electors. Any others are… FRAUDS
Lushy, how many jiggers did you down before you called one of the brightest posters at USMB "moron." That's some oxymoron narrative you presented. While we're on the subject, I don't think you have enough grey matter to understand what I just said to you.
1693527966321.jpeg

The point of this topic is to help the ignorant understand the ridiculous talking point about Al Gore has absolutely no relation to why Trump was arrested.

Al Gore did not create illegal electors in seven states. Al Gore accepted his court loss, and as Vice President he certified George Bush as the winner of the 2000 election.

ZERO correlation to Trump.

This does not seem to be penetrating.
Seems that some states are dropping the ball on changing Trump and his treasonous friends. Hopefully more charges coming!

Yes, that's the go to move for Democrats too. Want to know what Democrats are doing? Listen to what they are accusing you of. Russia, Russia, Russia!
They impeached Trump the second time because of the meaningless phone call to Zelensky…because how dare Trump ask Zelensky look into a treason and bribery conspiracy between Biden and Ukraine.

• Fact
Reactions: kaz
I see you did not watch the video.

200 different people cannot mount, and be responsible for a singular defense.

They're not mounting a defense. They're combing through evidence to compile information to the few primary lawyers who will use that information to build their defense.

Forum List

Back