Trump has been EXONERATED of all charges.

Sorry there sweet cheeks, but it has already happened.

Nope this will go down as just another democrat failure....

Nope, Trump will go down as the 3rd president to be impeached. That will not change, ever.

The fact that the impeachment was basically an attempted coup, will be in the history books too, eventually.

Once the dems die off and we starting writing truth into the books again.

There are a few flaws with your plan...

There are more Dems than Repubs
The Dems tend to be yougner than the Repubs
The Repubs are anti-education so they will not go into the fields that do the writing of text books.

It might take a while, but someday, someone will do real history again, and the dems will be looked at, and people will be shocked at what transparent assholes they were.

Not Guilty does not mean exoneration
exonerate
[ ig-zon-uh-reyt ]
verb (used with object), ex·on·er·at·ed, ex·on·er·at·ing.
to clear, as of an accusation; free from guilt or blame; exculpate: He was exonerated from the accusation of cheating.
to relieve, as from an obligation, duty, or task.

acquitted
[ uh-kwit ]SEE DEFINITION OF acquitted
Funny - I thought I heard Chief Justice Roberts say he was acquitted. The thesaurus says exonerate is a synonym. Hmmmm.

Please educate me.

Acquitted
means that they were not proven guilty. There was insufficient evidence or the jury did not believe the evidence and they voted to acquit. Exonerated means that you were shown or proven to be innocent.

Trump was acquitted, not exonerated.

it is a distinction without a difference

just move on
Not really. OJ Simpson was acquitted. He was never exonerated.

exonerate
[ ig-zon-uh-reyt ]
to clear, as of an accusation; free from guilt or blame; exculpate: He was exonerated from the accusation of cheating.

acquitted
Funny - I thought I heard Chief Justice Roberts say he was acquitted. The thesaurus says exonerate is a synonym. Hmmmm.

Please educate me.

Acquitted
means that they were not proven guilty. There was insufficient evidence or the jury did not believe the evidence and they voted to acquit. Exonerated means that you were shown or proven to be innocent.

just move on
Mad bro? Lol

I gotta tell ya all what really has me worried is the pure partisanship of the vote in both houses of congress in this debacle. The votes in both houses went straight down party lines.

The loud and clear message to this nation is that the people no longer enjoy representation in our government. Only political parties have any representation or any power over us all.

Be afraid, be very very afraid.

1ST IMPEACHMENT with a 2 party Congress

HELL AINT HALF FULL
You're a fool.

then disprove both

I don't have to prove you a fool, you do it with almost every post you make.

Trump wasn't exonerated.

He just wasn't removed from office.

EQCrfy8X4AAaSGy

Sorry there sweet cheeks, but it has already happened.

Nope this will go down as just another democrat failure....

Nope, Trump will go down as the 3rd president to be impeached. That will not change, ever.

The fact that the impeachment was basically an attempted coup, will be in the history books too, eventually.

Once the dems die off and we starting writing truth into the books again.

There are a few flaws with your plan...

There are more Dems than Repubs
The Dems tend to be yougner than the Repubs
The Repubs are anti-education so they will not go into the fields that do the writing of text books.
Seriously?!? Young liberals have a habit of becoming more conservative as they age. That is fact.
We get it gator, you like the Dems, even if you deny it.

exonerate
[ ig-zon-uh-reyt ]

acquitted

Please educate me.

Acquitted

https://www.quora.com/In-the-legal-...d-on-the-basis-of-lack-of-evidence-equivalent
Acquit = "not guilty".........not "were not proven guilty". NOT GUILTY.

acquit
[ uh-kwit ]
SEE SYNONYMS FOR acquit ON THESAURUS.COM
verb (used with object), ac·quit·ted, ac·quit·ting.
to relieve from a charge of fault or crime; declare not guilty:

Exonerate = to CLEAR from blame.

exonerate
verb
Save Word
To save this word, you'll need to log in.

ex·on·er·ate | \ ig-ˈzä-nə-ˌrāt , eg- \
exonerated; exonerating
Definition of exonerate

2: to clear from accusation or blame

Trump has been cleared of the charges and declared not guilty.

exonerate
[ ig-zon-uh-reyt ]

acquitted

Please educate me.

Acquitted

just move on
Mad bro? Lol

you are so fucking stupid you did not even understand my post....with each post you prove your own point about liberal education.

Great

Trump stays in office = acquitted

Bill Clinton stayed in office = acquitted

thanks roberts- 25 years later its all cleared up

Democrats had 17 witnesses, had a chance to call more witnesses... voted and then failed. They did a shit job of trying to impeach a president and made an embarrassment of themselves and the process. Trump is exonerated where it counts, with the American people.

Douchebag Don blocked witnesses and documents

go away now
No he didn’t you got 17 lol

so Republicans wasted time and money by voting against allowing witnesses

waaaaaaaaaaaay beyond compare
How many witnesses do you need?

how ever many Trump blocked from testifying will do

Sorry pal, Trump is allowed to say no to House Democrats. Thats not obstruction or abuse of power. How many times to people have to spell it out for you? Do you know what the Supreme Court is for?
That the Democrats wanted to use that as an impeachable charge is not surprising, they look for anything to remove Trump from office because they dont like him. Proof is that they were calling for his impeachment from the very beginning, before any of them ever saw a shred of evidence.

exonerate
[ ig-zon-uh-reyt ]

acquitted

Please educate me.

Acquitted

just move on
Mad bro? Lol

you are so fucking stupid you did not even understand my post....with each post you prove your own point about liberal education.
Acquitted (FOREVER) on both phony charges !

Forum List

Back