Trump has been EXONERATED of all charges.

exonerate
[ ig-zon-uh-reyt ]
verb (used with object), ex·on·er·at·ed, ex·on·er·at·ing.
to clear, as of an accusation; free from guilt or blame; exculpate: He was exonerated from the accusation of cheating.
to relieve, as from an obligation, duty, or task.

acquitted
[ uh-kwit ]SEE DEFINITION OF acquitted
Funny - I thought I heard Chief Justice Roberts say he was acquitted. The thesaurus says exonerate is a synonym. Hmmmm.

Please educate me.

Acquitted
means that they were not proven guilty. There was insufficient evidence or the jury did not believe the evidence and they voted to acquit. Exonerated means that you were shown or proven to be innocent.

Trump was acquitted, not exonerated.

it is a distinction without a difference

just move on
Mad bro? Lol

you are so fucking stupid you did not even understand my post....with each post you prove your own point about liberal education.
Acquitted (FOREVER) on both phony charges !

Yes, I know. I am the one telling the others that there is no real difference between Acquitted and Exonerated

Please for the love of all that is good, at least try and keep up.

Trump is acquitted and his approval rating is the highest of his administration.

Sooo, Moon Bats, how did that Democrat Dirty Tricks Impeachment go for you?

We warned you stupid sonofabitches that you were fucking up but you idiots wouldn't listen.

Acquitted means that they were not proven guilty. There was insufficient evidence or the jury did not believe the evidence and they voted to acquit. Exonerated means that you were shown or proven to be innocent.

just move on
Mad bro? Lol

you are so fucking stupid you did not even understand my post....with each post you prove your own point about liberal education.

Yes, I know. I am the one telling the others that there is no real difference between Acquitted and Exonerated

As long as you understand trump is your president

Acquitted means that they were not proven guilty. There was insufficient evidence or the jury did not believe the evidence and they voted to acquit. Exonerated means that you were shown or proven to be innocent.

just move on
Mad bro? Lol

You don't put up with Trump's bullshit, therefore you MUST be a communist democrat, right?
:laugh:

Not Guilty does not mean exoneration
exonerate
[ ig-zon-uh-reyt ]
to clear, as of an accusation; free from guilt or blame; exculpate: He was exonerated from the accusation of cheating.

acquitted
Funny - I thought I heard Chief Justice Roberts say he was acquitted. The thesaurus says exonerate is a synonym. Hmmmm.

Please educate me.

Acquitted
means that they were not proven guilty. There was insufficient evidence or the jury did not believe the evidence and they voted to acquit. Exonerated means that you were shown or proven to be innocent.

https://www.quora.com/In-the-legal-...d-on-the-basis-of-lack-of-evidence-equivalent
Acquit = "not guilty".........not "were not proven guilty". NOT GUILTY.

acquit
[ uh-kwit ]
SEE SYNONYMS FOR acquit ON THESAURUS.COM
verb (used with object), ac·quit·ted, ac·quit·ting.
to relieve from a charge of fault or crime; declare not guilty:

Exonerate = to CLEAR from blame.

exonerate
verb
Save Word
To save this word, you'll need to log in.

ex·on·er·ate | \ ig-ˈzä-nə-ˌrāt , eg- \
exonerated; exonerating
Definition of exonerate

2: to clear from accusation or blame

Trump has been cleared of the charges and declared not guilty.
I agree he was acquitted. He was found not guilty. Not guilty does not mean innocent. Just that the state could not prove its case.

Last edited:
exonerate
[ ig-zon-uh-reyt ]

acquitted

Please educate me.

Acquitted

https://www.quora.com/In-the-legal-...d-on-the-basis-of-lack-of-evidence-equivalent

acquit
[ uh-kwit ]

exonerate
verb
Save Word

exonerated; exonerating
Definition of exonerate

"It wasn't a question of his being worth it. The Constitution was worth it. He had to be impeached."

Impeachment is forever.

The House has the power of impeachment.

The senate decides if the president is removed, but impeachment is forever.

Last edited:

just move on
Mad bro? Lol

You don't put up with Trump's bullshit, therefore you MUST be a communist democrat, right?

On this board, that is the case. Anyone that does not bow down to Trump is a communist democrat

exonerate
[ ig-zon-uh-reyt ]

acquitted

Please educate me.

Acquitted

acquit
[ uh-kwit ]

exonerate
verb
Save Word

exonerated; exonerating
Definition of exonerate

I agree he was acquitted. He was found not guilty. Not guilty does not mean innocent. Just that the state could not prove its case.

In the end, it doesn't mean a hill of beans.
I don't care what you agree with, Loser.

Trump was EXONERATED.

exonerate
[ ig-zon-uh-reyt ]

acquitted

Please educate me.

Acquitted

acquit
[ uh-kwit ]

exonerate
verb
Save Word

exonerated; exonerating
Definition of exonerate

acquitted of what crime

Suck it, Dimwingers. Your clusterfuck has blown up in your faces.

Now it's over, and you are losers.

A vote by senators who violated the oaths they took by entering the chamber with their minds already made up, including those who made public statements this effect, and who refused to have witnesses and evidence brought forward, as well as those who stated that while they thought that the whore had committed impeachable offenses, the matter should be decided in the next election, will never be viewed as an exoneration. This is a very sad day that these senators chose to betray their oaths and nation. The upside of this is that the next Democratic president will have virtually unlimited power.

just move on
Mad bro? Lol

Yep, he sure is. What makes you think I did not understand that? Once again your stupidity gets in your way of following a thread.

Trump is acquitted and his approval rating is the highest of his administration.

Sooo, Moon Bats, how did that Democrat Dirty Tricks Impeachment go for you?

We warned you stupid sonofabitches that you were fucking up but you idiots wouldn't listen.

They're still totally unhinged since Hillary lost.
AOC and the squid squad got it all covered.......:777:......

exonerate
[ ig-zon-uh-reyt ]

acquitted

Please educate me.

Acquitted

acquit
[ uh-kwit ]

exonerate
verb
Save Word

exonerated; exonerating
Definition of exonerate

Trump was EXONERATED.

what crime again

exonerate
[ ig-zon-uh-reyt ]

acquitted

Please educate me.

Acquitted

acquit
[ uh-kwit ]

exonerate
verb
Save Word

exonerated; exonerating
Definition of exonerate

In the end the difference between acquittal and exoneration, doesn't mean a hill of beans.
Not guilty does not mean innocent.

"Innocent until proven guilty"

Trump = innocent.

exonerate
[ ig-zon-uh-reyt ]

acquitted

Please educate me.

Acquitted

acquit
[ uh-kwit ]

exonerate
verb
Save Word

exonerated; exonerating
Definition of exonerate

Trump was EXONERATED.

what crime again

There were no crimes. That was the problem with the House Clown's Clusterfuck.

Oops!

Mad bro? Lol

Yep, he sure is. What makes you think I did not understand that? Once again your stupidity gets in your way of following a thread.
Mad bro?

Mad bro? Lol

On this board, that is the case. Anyone that does not bow down to Trump is a communist democrat

You show me a reasonable anti-Trump critic, and I will be happy to respect their pov.

YOu show me a hysteric having a fit, and I will dismiss them as bat shit crazy lefties.

Forum List

Back