Trump has been EXONERATED of all charges.

poor dumbass rw's

they whine Trump didnt commit a crime for weeks on end - NO EVIDENCE

now the stupid bitches are saying he was acquitted/exonerated ..

f'n idiots beyond compare.

Democrats had 17 witnesses, had a chance to call more witnesses... voted and then failed. They did a shit job of trying to impeach a president and made an embarrassment of themselves and the process. Trump is exonerated where it counts, with the American people.

Douchebag Don blocked witnesses and documents

go away now
No he didn’t you got 17 lol

so Republicans wasted time and money by voting against allowing witnesses

waaaaaaaaaaaay beyond compare

I gotta tell ya all what really has me worried is the pure partisanship of the vote in both houses of congress in this debacle. The votes in both houses went straight down party lines.

The loud and clear message to this nation is that the people no longer enjoy representation in our government. Only political parties have any representation or any power over us all.

Be afraid, be very very afraid.

1ST IMPEACHMENT with a 2 party Congress

HELL AINT HALF FULL
You're a fool.

And just like that it's like TRUMP was never impeached...:5_1_12024:

Really? So Clinton was never impeached? Johnson was never impeached?

I guess all the history books are wrong then.

Sorry there sweet cheeks, but it has already happened.

Nope this will go down as just another democrat failure....

Nope, Trump will go down as the 3rd president to be impeached. That will not change, ever.
And historians will look back and say “what the hell!”

Really? So Clinton was never impeached? Johnson was never impeached?

I guess all the history books are wrong then.

Nope, Trump will go down as the 3rd president to be impeached. That will not change, ever.

The fact that the impeachment was basically an attempted coup, will be in the history books too, eventually.

Once the dems die off and we starting writing truth into the books again.

There are a few flaws with your plan...

There are more Dems than Repubs
The Dems tend to be yougner than the Repubs
The Repubs are anti-education so they will not go into the fields that do the writing of text books.

I gotta tell ya all what really has me worried is the pure partisanship of the vote in both houses of congress in this debacle. The votes in both houses went straight down party lines.

The loud and clear message to this nation is that the people no longer enjoy representation in our government. Only political parties have any representation or any power over us all.

Be afraid, be very very afraid.

1ST IMPEACHMENT with a 2 party Congress

HELL AINT HALF FULL
You're a fool.

then disprove both

poor dumbass rw's

Democrats had 17 witnesses, had a chance to call more witnesses... voted and then failed. They did a shit job of trying to impeach a president and made an embarrassment of themselves and the process. Trump is exonerated where it counts, with the American people.

go away now

How many witnesses do you need?

poor dumbass rw's

go away now

^^^Sore Loser^^^^

The House Clowns had 13 witnesses, Dummy.

Not Guilty does not mean exoneration
exonerate
[ ig-zon-uh-reyt ]
verb (used with object), ex·on·er·at·ed, ex·on·er·at·ing.
to clear, as of an accusation; free from guilt or blame; exculpate: He was exonerated from the accusation of cheating.
to relieve, as from an obligation, duty, or task.

acquitted
[ uh-kwit ]SEE DEFINITION OF acquitted
Funny - I thought I heard Chief Justice Roberts say he was acquitted. The thesaurus says exonerate is a synonym. Hmmmm.

Please educate me.

poor dumbass rw's

go away now

how ever many Trump blocked from testifying will do

48 guilty to 52 not

on obstruction
47 guilty, 53 not.

Pelosi now in serious denial.

why? do you really think she thought they were going to get 67 votes? I mean...really?

She knew they wouldent. That's why she diddnt want to do it. They lost. They basically charged machine guns and got mowed down. They are falling apart. It's awesome.

Just exactly like a Japanese final bonsai attack to the death or a kamikaze attack.

The Repubs are anti-education so they will not go into the fields that do the writing of text books.
It's not that Repubs are anti-education. Education is anti-repub. It's also anti-liberty/anti-liberal. They won't go into education because the commies running that shit keep them out.

I learned that the hard way, then started making very high grades and got into grad school writing like a goose-stepping Bolshevik.
:laugh:

exonerate
[ ig-zon-uh-reyt ]
to clear, as of an accusation; free from guilt or blame; exculpate: He was exonerated from the accusation of cheating.

acquitted
Funny - I thought I heard Chief Justice Roberts say he was acquitted. The thesaurus says exonerate is a synonym. Hmmmm.

Please educate me.

Acquitted
means that they were not proven guilty. There was insufficient evidence or the jury did not believe the evidence and they voted to acquit. Exonerated means that you were shown or proven to be innocent.

Trump was acquitted, not exonerated.

https://www.quora.com/In-the-legal-...d-on-the-basis-of-lack-of-evidence-equivalent

go away now

^^^^Sore Loser^^^^^

exonerate
[ ig-zon-uh-reyt ]

acquitted

Please educate me.
Demodummies have a real problem with reading and comprehending the English language. That's why they can't ever seem to come to grips with the constitution.

The Repubs are anti-education
Lol have you seen every American city in America run by democrats!? You call that pro education!? Lol humans shitting on the street? Rat infested cities!? That’s a good education? Lol you have red towns with kids that’s dropout out of High school with jobs up the ass, land, and a family! As someone from Boston seeing kids here struggling from democrat run education you are absolutely wrong

The fact that the impeachment was basically an attempted coup, will be in the history books too, eventually.

Once the dems die off and we starting writing truth into the books again.

We shall see...
Iowa reported Republicans have passed Dems in registrations there. They were tied in 2017.

exonerate
[ ig-zon-uh-reyt ]

acquitted

Please educate me.

Acquitted
means that they were not proven guilty. There was insufficient evidence or the jury did not believe the evidence and they voted to acquit. Exonerated means that you were shown or proven to be innocent.

Trump was acquitted, not exonerated.

it is a distinction without a difference

just move on

go away now

You could always subpoena them.. what’s da matter?

Forum List

Back