Trump has been EXONERATED of all charges.

Not Guilty does not mean exoneration
exonerate
[ ig-zon-uh-reyt ]
verb (used with object), ex·on·er·at·ed, ex·on·er·at·ing.
to clear, as of an accusation; free from guilt or blame; exculpate: He was exonerated from the accusation of cheating.
to relieve, as from an obligation, duty, or task.

acquitted
[ uh-kwit ]SEE DEFINITION OF acquitted
Funny - I thought I heard Chief Justice Roberts say he was acquitted. The thesaurus says exonerate is a synonym. Hmmmm.

Please educate me.

Acquitted
means that they were not proven guilty. There was insufficient evidence or the jury did not believe the evidence and they voted to acquit. Exonerated means that you were shown or proven to be innocent.

Trump was acquitted, not exonerated.

https://www.quora.com/In-the-legal-...d-on-the-basis-of-lack-of-evidence-equivalent
Acquit = "not guilty".........not "were not proven guilty". NOT GUILTY.

acquit
[ uh-kwit ]
SEE SYNONYMS FOR acquit ON THESAURUS.COM
verb (used with object), ac·quit·ted, ac·quit·ting.
to relieve from a charge of fault or crime; declare not guilty:

Exonerate = to CLEAR from blame.

exonerate
verb
Save Word
To save this word, you'll need to log in.

ex·on·er·ate | \ ig-ˈzä-nə-ˌrāt , eg- \
exonerated; exonerating
Definition of exonerate

2: to clear from accusation or blame

Trump has been cleared of the charges and declared not guilty.
I agree he was acquitted. He was found not guilty. Not guilty does not mean innocent. Just that the state could not prove its case.
what happened to all that overwhelming evidence nadler claimed he had?..
They felt overwhelming wishfullness that they had a slam dunk.
No more pasty Nadler nor bug eyed Shitts

Acquitted means that they were not proven guilty. There was insufficient evidence or the jury did not believe the evidence and they voted to acquit. Exonerated means that you were shown or proven to be innocent.

it is a distinction without a difference

just move on
Mad bro? Lol

you are so fucking stupid you did not even understand my post....with each post you prove your own point about liberal education.
Acquitted (FOREVER) on both phony charges !

The Whitewash will last forever. But everybody knows he was trying to put the fix in, it's what criminals do.

Embrace your criminal prez.
Do you think Chicago is corrupt Baltimore San Francisco they will be dozens of people killed in town’s run by democrats this weekend.. and you sit here complaining about the The greatest president in the history of America

Suck it, Dimwingers. Your clusterfuck has blown up in your faces.

Now it's over, and you are losers.

The message to Nancy and her troupe is clear:

raw2.gif

tumblr_mezdprz41E1qm6sfao1_500.gif

tumblr_nhtj1498v71u66brso1_500.gif

If, by "left" you mean they are more liberal, I agree. If, by "left" you mean they are more commie, I disagree.

I am not so sure both don't fit. We as a society are accepting more and more governmental control over our lives, much of it in the name of "safety' from the bad guys.

And just like that it's like TRUMP was never impeached...:5_1_12024:

Really? So Clinton was never impeached? Johnson was never impeached?

I guess all the history books are wrong then.

Clinton WAS impeached, majority ruled on his pperjury and obstruction, and 37 dems voted for it. He was not removed from office is the 2nd part of impeachment.

Trump was NOT impeached, majority exonerated him on his charges. 2nd part not necessary.

So quit your bullshit deflection and lies, not the same cases at all, not the same outcome.

exonerate
[ ig-zon-uh-reyt ]
to clear, as of an accusation; free from guilt or blame; exculpate: He was exonerated from the accusation of cheating.

acquitted
Funny - I thought I heard Chief Justice Roberts say he was acquitted. The thesaurus says exonerate is a synonym. Hmmmm.

Please educate me.

Acquitted
means that they were not proven guilty. There was insufficient evidence or the jury did not believe the evidence and they voted to acquit. Exonerated means that you were shown or proven to be innocent.

https://www.quora.com/In-the-legal-...d-on-the-basis-of-lack-of-evidence-equivalent

acquit
[ uh-kwit ]

exonerate
verb
Save Word

exonerated; exonerating
Definition of exonerate

I agree he was acquitted. He was found not guilty. Not guilty does not mean innocent. Just that the state could not prove its case.
GOP Senator Lamar Alexander said the evidence was overwhelming in his statement.

Then he said he didn't care.

Joni Ernst said Trump was guilty and then said she didn't care.

But both said Trump was guilty.

And obviously Mitt Romney voted Trump is guilty.

A Republican,
Independents
Democrats

Voted Trump was guilty.

Notice, no Republicans actually defended Trump. They just attacked Democrats and the process. Or they said Trump was guilty, but it wasn't bad enough to be removed from office.

Trump and the GOP have to live with that.

And Bolton has been subpoenaed.

Drip, drip, drip. It's not over yet.

EP9ekPEX0AEO46z

Acquitted means that they were not proven guilty. There was insufficient evidence or the jury did not believe the evidence and they voted to acquit. Exonerated means that you were shown or proven to be innocent.

acquit
[ uh-kwit ]

exonerate
verb
Save Word

exonerated; exonerating
Definition of exonerate

In the end, it doesn't mean a hill of beans.
I don't care what you agree with, Loser.

Trump was EXONERATED.

what crime again

There were no crimes. That was the problem with the House Clown's Clusterfuck.

Oops!

the dictionary defines acquitted as needing a crime - so he was acquitted from no crimes.

aint real smart are ya

Trump tweets 'Love Hurts' video with jabs at Dems, Mitt Romney after State of the Union address

On Wednesday, shortly after Romney announced that he was going to vote to convict Trump over his alleged abuse of power -- one of the two articles of impeachment against him -- the president shared a montage mocking the Utah senator and other Democrats for their facial expressions during his address.

The video, which was created by Twitter user Carpe Donktum, begins with clips cutting in of House Majority Whip Jim Clyburn, D-S.C., and Sen. Bob Menendez, D-N.J., visibly shaking their heads, as Trump walks into the House chamber to the tune of Nazareth's 1975 hit "Love Hurts."

Damn, well played there Mr Trump!

poor dumbass rw's

they whine Trump didnt commit a crime for weeks on end - NO EVIDENCE

now the stupid bitches are saying he was acquitted/exonerated ..

f'n idiots beyond compare.

Democrats had 17 witnesses, had a chance to call more witnesses... voted and then failed. They did a shit job of trying to impeach a president and made an embarrassment of themselves and the process. Trump is exonerated where it counts, with the American people.

Douchebag Don blocked witnesses and documents

go away now
Bullshit! Trump acted in accordance with the constitution, the demodumbasses did not. So shove it.

Yes, I know. I am the one telling the others that there is no real difference between Acquitted and Exonerated

Please for the love of all that is good, at least try and keep up.
As long as you understand trump is your president

Yep, he sure is. What makes you think I did not understand that? Once again your stupidity gets in your way of following a thread.
When Republicans win back the majority in the House they can expunge the whole impeachment. And they will.
Expungement? GOP Leader McCarthy Just Tossed a Stink Bomb into the Dems' Impeachment Party

Nope, sorry. Try again next week.
I would love to see you make a post where you are concerned about all the blacks That will be shot this weekend in Chicago or about all the homeless people in San Francisco shitting on the sidewalk. We have actual corrupt disgusting places in America run by Democrats and you complain about Trump investigating corruption. Lol you hate Americans lol no one takes you
serious

Who will they be shot by?

Sorry there sweet cheeks, but it has already happened.

Nope this will go down as just another democrat failure....

Nope, Trump will go down as the 3rd president to be impeached. That will not change, ever.

The fact that the impeachment was basically an attempted coup, will be in the history books too, eventually.

Once the dems die off and we starting writing truth into the books again.

History might record some loonie bits called it a coup attempt
exonerate
[ ig-zon-uh-reyt ]

acquitted

Please educate me.

Whitewash, excuse, let off the hook......

The country knows what he did and they know that the Trumpublicans have embraced the Shakedown King's corruption.
^^^^Sore Loser^^^^

^^^^^Angry whiner.^^^^^

That the Senate would let him off the hook for his blackmail scheme was taken for granted from the beginning. Everybody
knows what he did.

Nope this will go down as just another democrat failure....

Nope, Trump will go down as the 3rd president to be impeached. That will not change, ever.

The fact that the impeachment was basically an attempted coup, will be in the history books too, eventually.

Once the dems die off and we starting writing truth into the books again.

History might record some loonie bits called it a coup attempt
exonerate
[ ig-zon-uh-reyt ]

acquitted

Please educate me.

Whitewash, excuse, let off the hook......

The country knows what he did and they know that the Trumpublicans have embraced the Shakedown King's corruption.
^^^^Sore Loser^^^^

^^^^^Angry whiner.^^^^^

That the Senate would let him off the hook for his blackmail scheme was taken for granted from the beginning. Everybody
knows what he did.

What did he do other than cost Biden votes in Iowa?

As long as you understand trump is your president

Yep, he sure is. What makes you think I did not understand that? Once again your stupidity gets in your way of following a thread.
When Republicans win back the majority in the House they can expunge the whole impeachment. And they will.
Expungement? GOP Leader McCarthy Just Tossed a Stink Bomb into the Dems' Impeachment Party

Nope, sorry. Try again next week.
I would love to see you make a post where you are concerned about all the blacks That will be shot this weekend in Chicago or about all the homeless people in San Francisco shitting on the sidewalk. We have actual corrupt disgusting places in America run by Democrats and you complain about Trump investigating corruption. Lol you hate Americans lol no one takes you
serious

Who will they be shot by?
Huh? Are you saying dozens of people in democrat run towns aren’t getting shot every weekend??

the shooters are people struggling in towns run by democrats.. does that bother you?

Republicans proved they would ignore Trump if he shot someone on Fifth Avenue

And just like that it's like TRUMP was never impeached...:5_1_12024:

Really? So Clinton was never impeached? Johnson was never impeached?

I guess all the history books are wrong then.

Clinton WAS impeached, majority ruled on his pperjury and obstruction, and 37 dems voted for it. He was not removed from office is the 2nd part of impeachment.

Trump was NOT impeached, majority exonerated him on his charges. 2nd part not necessary.

So quit your bullshit deflection and lies, not the same cases at all, not the same outcome.

Well, you are wrong as usual.

Trump was impeached or there would have been no need for the Senate to exonerate him.

You are also wrong about the number of Dems that voted for impeachment...

upload_2020-2-5_16-45-42.png

upload_2020-2-5_16-46-20.png

Sucks to be you, there is not one thing in your post that is accurate.

exonerate
[ ig-zon-uh-reyt ]

acquitted

Please educate me.

Acquitted

acquit
[ uh-kwit ]

exonerate
verb
Save Word

exonerated; exonerating
Definition of exonerate

GOP Senator Lamar Alexander said the evidence was overwhelming in his statement.

Then he said he didn't care.

Joni Ernst said Trump was guilty and then said she didn't care.

But both said Trump was guilty.

And obviously Mitt Romney voted Trump is guilty.

A Republican,
Independents
Democrats

Voted Trump was guilty.

Notice, no Republicans actually defended Trump. They just attacked Democrats and the process. Or they said Trump was guilty, but it wasn't bad enough to be removed from office.

Trump and the GOP have to live with that.

And Bolton has been subpoenaed.

Drip, drip, drip. It's not over yet.

EP9ekPEX0AEO46z
congress has a 20 something approval rating,what do you expect from them?....so you could not stay away?......its ok dean those trying to be the new you here sucked at the job.....

Huh? Are you saying dozens of people in democrat run towns aren’t getting shot every weekend??

the shooters are people struggling in towns run by democrats.. does that bother you?

Why can you not read a simple sentence?

Forum List

Back