Trump has been EXONERATED of all charges.

Clinton committed a crime - lying to congress

he was impeached
Senate Republicans left him in office

ergo; ACQUITTED

acquitted = innocent

BILL CLINTON INNOCENT

better ? all u dumbass Trump Republicans
Yep, as is Trump.

you are so fucking stupid you did not even understand my post....with each post you prove your own point about liberal education.
Acquitted (FOREVER) on both phony charges !

Yes, I know. I am the one telling the others that there is no real difference between Acquitted and Exonerated

Please for the love of all that is good, at least try and keep up.
As long as you understand trump is your president

Yep, he sure is. What makes you think I did not understand that? Once again your stupidity gets in your way of following a thread.
Mad bro?

nope, I have gotten used to your ignorance. You wear it like a badge of honor.

Really? So Clinton was never impeached? Johnson was never impeached?

I guess all the history books are wrong then.

Sorry there sweet cheeks, but it has already happened.

Nope this will go down as just another democrat failure....

Nope, Trump will go down as the 3rd president to be impeached. That will not change, ever.

The fact that the impeachment was basically an attempted coup, will be in the history books too, eventually.

Once the dems die off and we starting writing truth into the books again.

History might record some loonie bits called it a coup attempt
Not Guilty does not mean exoneration
exonerate
[ ig-zon-uh-reyt ]
verb (used with object), ex·on·er·at·ed, ex·on·er·at·ing.
to clear, as of an accusation; free from guilt or blame; exculpate: He was exonerated from the accusation of cheating.
to relieve, as from an obligation, duty, or task.

acquitted
[ uh-kwit ]SEE DEFINITION OF acquitted
Funny - I thought I heard Chief Justice Roberts say he was acquitted. The thesaurus says exonerate is a synonym. Hmmmm.

Please educate me.

Whitewash, excuse, let off the hook......

The country knows what he did and they know that the Trumpublicans have embraced the Shakedown King's corruption.

Mad bro? Lol

you are so fucking stupid you did not even understand my post....with each post you prove your own point about liberal education.

Yes, I know. I am the one telling the others that there is no real difference between Acquitted and Exonerated

Yep, he sure is. What makes you think I did not understand that? Once again your stupidity gets in your way of following a thread.
When Republicans win back the majority in the House they can expunge the whole impeachment. And they will.
Expungement? GOP Leader McCarthy Just Tossed a Stink Bomb into the Dems' Impeachment Party

Mad bro?

nope, I have gotten used to your ignorance. You wear it like a badge of honor.
I’m a pissed off American at what Democrats have done to this country

Nope, Trump will go down as the 3rd president to be impeached. That will not change, ever.

The fact that the impeachment was basically an attempted coup, will be in the history books too, eventually.

History might record some loonie bits called it a coup attempt
exonerate
[ ig-zon-uh-reyt ]
to clear, as of an accusation; free from guilt or blame; exculpate: He was exonerated from the accusation of cheating.

acquitted
Funny - I thought I heard Chief Justice Roberts say he was acquitted. The thesaurus says exonerate is a synonym. Hmmmm.

Please educate me.

Whitewash, excuse, let off the hook......

The country knows what he did and they know that the Trumpublicans have embraced the Shakedown King's corruption.
^^^^Sore Loser^^^^

History might record some loonie bits called it a coup attempt....

The narrative of you people being so sure you would win, then openly discussing coups, then the Deep State operatives activating, and then the Steel Dossier, and then an investigation with no grounds,....

Yeah, College students of the future will laugh at how transparent your anti-democratic lust for power is.

84306262_10218470624868270_4986021276159049728_n.jpg

Why are these Republicans so angry.

They were able to keep Benedict Donald in office.

Do one of those celebrations Trump didn't see on 9/11.

exonerate
[ ig-zon-uh-reyt ]

acquitted

Please educate me.

Acquitted
means that they were not proven guilty. There was insufficient evidence or the jury did not believe the evidence and they voted to acquit. Exonerated means that you were shown or proven to be innocent.

Trump was acquitted, not exonerated.

https://www.quora.com/In-the-legal-...d-on-the-basis-of-lack-of-evidence-equivalent
Acquit = "not guilty".........not "were not proven guilty". NOT GUILTY.

acquit
[ uh-kwit ]
SEE SYNONYMS FOR acquit ON THESAURUS.COM
verb (used with object), ac·quit·ted, ac·quit·ting.
to relieve from a charge of fault or crime; declare not guilty:

Exonerate = to CLEAR from blame.

exonerate
verb
Save Word
To save this word, you'll need to log in.

ex·on·er·ate | \ ig-ˈzä-nə-ˌrāt , eg- \
exonerated; exonerating
Definition of exonerate

2: to clear from accusation or blame

Trump has been cleared of the charges and declared not guilty.
I agree he was acquitted. He was found not guilty. Not guilty does not mean innocent. Just that the state could not prove its case.
what happened to all that overwhelming evidence nadler claimed he had?..

Seriously?!? Young liberals have a habit of becoming more conservative as they age. That is fact.

with each passing generation this becomes less true.
I don’t know. I am seeing it trending back some right now. Yeah, there is that 30% that keeps pushing further and further left, but overall, I don’t believe so.

What you seem to be missing is the whole nation is pushing left, the Dems are swerving far left and the Repubs are following them. Today's "conservatives" are far to the left of where they were 30 years ago. The only thing keeping them "right" are a few social issues.

When Republicans win back the majority in the House they can expunge the whole impeachment. And they will.
Expungement? GOP Leader McCarthy Just Tossed a Stink Bomb into the Dems' Impeachment Party

Nope, sorry. Try again next week.

It’s very simple if you remove emotional wishfulness from it.

Articles of impeachment (charges) were sent to the judging body. That body determined the charges could not be sustained
Whether he is not guilty, innocent or Exhonerated does not mean anything, it’s just liberals wishes to try and continue as if impeachment is still occurring

exonerate
[ ig-zon-uh-reyt ]

acquitted

Please educate me.

Acquitted
means that they were not proven guilty. There was insufficient evidence or the jury did not believe the evidence and they voted to acquit. Exonerated means that you were shown or proven to be innocent.

Trump was acquitted, not exonerated.

it is a distinction without a difference

just move on
Mad bro? Lol

The Whitewash will last forever. But everybody knows he was trying to put the fix in, it's what criminals do.

Embrace your criminal prez.

Seriously?!? Young liberals have a habit of becoming more conservative as they age. That is fact.

with each passing generation this becomes less true.
I don’t know. I am seeing it trending back some right now. Yeah, there is that 30% that keeps pushing further and further left, but overall, I don’t believe so.

What you seem to be missing is the whole nation is pushing left, the Dems are swerving far left and the Repubs are following them. Today's "conservatives" are far to the left of where they were 30 years ago. The only thing keeping them "right" are a few social issues.
If, by "left" you mean they are more liberal, I agree. If, by "left" you mean they are more commie, I disagree.

Nope, sorry. Try again next week.
I would love to see you make a post where you are concerned about all the blacks That will be shot this weekend in Chicago or about all the homeless people in San Francisco shitting on the sidewalk. We have actual corrupt disgusting places in America run by Democrats and you complain about Trump investigating corruption. Lol you hate Americans lol no one takes you
serious

Trump tweets 'Love Hurts' video with jabs at Dems, Mitt Romney after State of the Union address

On Wednesday, shortly after Romney announced that he was going to vote to convict Trump over his alleged abuse of power -- one of the two articles of impeachment against him -- the president shared a montage mocking the Utah senator and other Democrats for their facial expressions during his address.

The video, which was created by Twitter user Carpe Donktum, begins with clips cutting in of House Majority Whip Jim Clyburn, D-S.C., and Sen. Bob Menendez, D-N.J., visibly shaking their heads, as Trump walks into the House chamber to the tune of Nazareth's 1975 hit "Love Hurts."

Forum List

Back