Trump has Blown Himself out of the Race Over a civil Lawsuit

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The Native born judge in the Trump University case is by all accounts an intemperate bozo. However Trump attacked his unrelated Mexican heritage and is trying to double down on this attack. That's stupid cubed no matter how you look at it. So what is next?

You know WW, I don't disagree with you. But sort of like a jack in the box or pulling back on a slingshot, once you have stretched it as tight as it will go there is only one direction for it to go. If trump gets as far down in the mud as he can get and then starts becoming more presidential, he will continue to dominate the news. Where can Hilary go to garner headlines, the j. Edgar Hoover building. Nothing she can say will create headlines of interest. I am not saying this is his strategy or that he even has one as I am aggravated by his unforced errors, but maybe, as has been the case so far, he knows exactly what he is doing. I hope,so. This is too big an opportunity to squander.

Trump is Stupid Cubed indeed. Read Bassman and Sniveling Grizz for equal silliness.

Dominating the news because of his assholeness will lose him the race, shrimp.

And, no, he can't let up, his supporters won't let him.

He is Double Down Donald.

I think this actually goes to the heart of the matter.

Elites with divided loyalties.

Here you have a judge that is contributing to the education of illegals at American Universities. He also contributed to the Hillary campaign. As a member of "La Raza," or the race, how can anyone think he is impartial? He is Trump's political enemy, certainly.

PROOF: @MegynKelly Caught Lying About Judge Gonzalo Curiel’s La Raza Membership to Bash @RealDonaldTrump

WOW: Trump Hatin’ “Mexican Judge” Awarded Scholarships To Illegal Immigrants

You know WW, I don't disagree with you. But sort of like a jack in the box or pulling back on a slingshot, once you have stretched it as tight as it will go there is only one direction for it to go. If trump gets as far down in the mud as he can get and then starts becoming more presidential, he will continue to dominate the news. Where can Hilary go to garner headlines, the j. Edgar Hoover building. Nothing she can say will create headlines of interest. I am not saying this is his strategy or that he even has one as I am aggravated by his unforced errors, but maybe, as has been the case so far, he knows exactly what he is doing. I hope,so. This is too big an opportunity to squander.

I agree with the sentiment and the possibility that Hillary is in even bigger trouble is quite real.

Have you seen this judge's photo? He looks like milk-toast white.

Please keep talking trump, don't keep your batshittery inside. The people need to see all of it on full display.

I think this actually goes to the heart of the matter.

Elites with divided loyalties.

Here you have a judge that is contributing to the education of illegals at American Universities. He also contributed to the Hillary campaign. As a member of "La Raza," or the race, how can anyone think he is impartial? He is Trump's political enemy, certainly.

PROOF: @MegynKelly Caught Lying About Judge Gonzalo Curiel’s La Raza Membership to Bash @RealDonaldTrump

WOW: Trump Hatin’ “Mexican Judge” Awarded Scholarships To Illegal Immigrants

All true and relevant but why bring private business into a political race?

Does the OP whistle while passing all cemeteries or just the one where is buried 2016 Democrat Party hopes?

clip-art-vector-cartoon-of-a-moodie-emoticon-whistling-past-a-graveyard-by-johnny-sajem-478.jpg

Attacking the judge has injured Trump's campaign, seriously.

Now we get to watch the "any body but Trump show" at the convention.

No, it should not. Read. The Dishonest Attempt to Associate Gonzalo Curiel with "La Raza" | RedState

Anyway, in addition to Trump’s overtly racist attack on Curiel, in which Trump explicitly said that Curiel cannot be trusted to rule fairly on any case involving Trump or any of his companies solely on the basis of his Mexican heritage, both Trump and certain lazy/dishonest conservative bloggers have attempted to affiliate Curiel with “La Raza.”

What they are attempting to do is associate Curiel with the National Council of La Raza, the radical left-wing and pro-illegal-immigration group that has gained significant notoriety in the news over the years as a group that is both anti-American and open to fomenting violent pro-immigration protests.

Curiel, however, has no affiliation with this group whatsoever. He is a member of La Raza Lawyers of California – aka the Latino Bar Association of California. They have absolutely no affiliation with National Council of La Raza. As far as I can tell, they appear to be a pretty garden variety special interest lawyers association. Every state has these chapters for Hispanic lawyers, black lawyers, women lawyers, Mormon lawyers, Christian lawyers, Jewish lawyers – you name it, there is a lawyer association for it in every state. They have meetings, everyone comes and eat lunch together, and they serve pretty much exclusively the function of networking, which is the lifeblood of legal business generation.

Maybe you find the existence of these groups distasteful and tacky, but that’s a separate point. The point is, no, Judge Curiel is not a member of or affiliated with the radical leftwing group that conservatives have come to know and hate, in spite of the surface level similarity of name.

Neither. Trump could have used the whole can of whoop ass without referring to "Race"

No, it should not. Read. The Dishonest Attempt to Associate Gonzalo Curiel with "La Raza" | RedState

Anyway, in addition to Trump’s overtly racist attack on Curiel, in which Trump explicitly said that Curiel cannot be trusted to rule fairly on any case involving Trump or any of his companies solely on the basis of his Mexican heritage, both Trump and certain lazy/dishonest conservative bloggers have attempted to affiliate Curiel with “La Raza.”

What they are attempting to do is associate Curiel with the National Council of La Raza, the radical left-wing and pro-illegal-immigration group that has gained significant notoriety in the news over the years as a group that is both anti-American and open to fomenting violent pro-immigration protests.

Curiel, however, has no affiliation with this group whatsoever. He is a member of La Raza Lawyers of California – aka the Latino Bar Association of California. They have absolutely no affiliation with National Council of La Raza. As far as I can tell, they appear to be a pretty garden variety special interest lawyers association. Every state has these chapters for Hispanic lawyers, black lawyers, women lawyers, Mormon lawyers, Christian lawyers, Jewish lawyers – you name it, there is a lawyer association for it in every state. They have meetings, everyone comes and eat lunch together, and they serve pretty much exclusively the function of networking, which is the lifeblood of legal business generation.

Maybe you find the existence of these groups distasteful and tacky, but that’s a separate point. The point is, no, Judge Curiel is not a member of or affiliated with the radical leftwing group that conservatives have come to know and hate, in spite of the surface level similarity of name.

The Race Lawyers of California?
And yes they do support la raza the hate group.
As a matter of fact their own sight confirms it.
I dont think they would list them as an affiliate if they didnt support them do you?

LINKS & AFFILIATES

Yup, already read that little piece of disinfo. Believe it if you want, but I have already SEEN actual proof that disputes what has been printed. Sorry.

You should get out of your confirmation bias.

Judge Gonzalo Curiel even awarded scholarships to illegal immigrants in San Diego in 2014.
Screen-Shot-2016-05-31-at-1.26.27-AM.png

While nearly all of the scholarship winners were born in another country Ricardo Elorza bragged about his accomplishments as an illegal.

Mr. Elorza immigration to the United States when he was 11 years old. In college, he led worships at high schools, non-profit organizations, colleges and parks where he talked about the DREAM ACT…. Mr. Elorza wishes to someday tell any student struggling with higher education, “Look, a boy from Oaxaca, who did not know English and is undocumented has now graduated from law school and is an attorney.”

What a great thread.

The OP says that Trump blew it by calling the judge dishonest for being a Mexican.

The reader ( me ) thinks the OP has had a moment of clarity. Thinks good thoughts about the OP.

The OP then allows and encourages another nutbag to post a deflection about Hillary in this Trump thread. Bummer....but forgivable.

Then...the OP exhibits his ignorance by agreeing with the false claim that the judge is affiliated with "la raza". That horrible, horrible community relations organization that nutbags have come to hate very much.

Finally....the OP blows his wad and says that Trump should have just been a quiet bigot and pounded on the judge for everything but race....when he really wants to pound on race.

Awesome.

Attacking the judge has injured Trump's campaign, seriously.

Now we get to watch the "any body but Trump show" at the convention.
We? WE? WE? Wot, The New Republican Party is gonna give tickets to Hillary Closetcrats? Not bloody likely, Jammie-boi!
Henry, you are a loser and a boozer but nothing more. I will be there. Will you? What will be interresting is just how much an "anybody but Trump" movement at the convention will hurt Double Down Donald's campaign. Seriously, I would hope.

Forum List

Back