Trump Has Cured 70 Years of Korean Hostility

Every president for forty years has had economic sanctions on North Korea..
Your mistake is that you equate the past with the present. The present is much different . Much greater economic pressure. You're dead WRONG.

Your mistake is that you equate the past with the present. The present is much different . Much greater economic pressure. You're dead WRONG.
The why is Trump refusing to impose harsher economic sanctions of Russia?
We can get a lot from Russia. Russia is nothing like N. Korea. It would be an asset to be allied with Russia.

Sorry - it won't work and you need a reboot of some sort Trumpbot.
Trump can't even get congress to pay for it -
Donald's big, beautiful, stupid wall ain't gonna happen so purge it from your squirming brain.
That is..you don't WANT it to happen. But it's going to, and of course Mexico will pay for it. And they'll be paying for more than that. All their nastieness and imperialism of our us economy.

They've had it good at our expense, with airhead US presidents letting them get away with it. That is stopping now.

I'm at a loss for words :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:

How about YOU pay for it - But after you pull your imminent domain goofiness ...

First be prepared to ward off a few hundred lawsuits from property owners.

donald-trump-you-are-going-to-pay-for-the-wall.gif

I'm trying to grasp that difference Protectionist

How we ,the USA who's GNDebt has surpassed it's GNProduct can wield a trade war threat with China...?

And further insist it come down on it's ally NK......?

How did this occur NOW, when it was possible (if not morte so) in the past?

Understanding the China-North Korea Relationship

~S~

We can get a lot from Russia. Russia is nothing like N. Korea. It would be an asset to be allied with Russia.
What do we get from Russia, considering how they have the US send ag products and let them set in dock and rot then refuse the shipment??

But don the con said they would PAY
You do know more come south than go north?
What are you trying to do? Keep them in and raise the IQ of our native old white farts sucking off SS And medicare benefits?
1. Your use of English is deficient. No need for "But". As I explained , Mexico will PAY (and I even explained how) You're welcome.

2. There needs to be MILLIONS going south, and NOBODY coming north.

3. Your racism and ageism is apparent. Not good even if you are oblivious.

4. Social Security and medicare are EARNED, so go jump, foreigner.

5. You can cease trying to look smart. If you were, you would have agreed with Post # . So hw do you Aussies propose to protect your schoolkids, without having armed good guys in the schools ? When the mass shooter arrives you offer him a lollipop ? And ice cream cone ? Sing him a song ? :rolleyes:

I'm at a loss for words :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:

How about YOU pay for it - But after you pull your imminent domain goofiness ...

First be prepared to ward off a few hundred lawsuits from property owners.
The property owners will be donating sweat equity, and helping to build the wall. can't get it up fast enough for them. :biggrin:

What do we get from Russia, considering how they have the US send ag products and let them set in dock and rot then refuse the shipment??
Can get a lot, would be an asset....learn to read, or just stop twisting what is said.

Can get a lot, would be an asset....learn to read, or just stop twisting what is said.
Can we get back the 20% of US uranium that was sold to Russia?

I doubt it....

Agree but it has nothing at all to do with Mein Drumpf.

Let's hope the two world leaders sign a peace treaty between N and S. Maybe, just MAYBE that might lead to an end to the Korean conflict and an end to the armistice. That would give trump the opportunity to stop his baby trantrums for a few minutes and sign an end to the conflict with the US.

If N and S sign a peace treaty, they should get the Nobel Peace Prize.

Cross your fingers that idiot trump doesn't screw this up.
More liberal
th

HO HUM.

Last edited:
This newest mass prog meltdown is almost as entertaining as the devastating Hillary defeat.

So far things look encouraging and it's a direct result of president Trump's actions.
A direct result of Kim Jong Un accidentally blowing up his nuclear program on its last test, and needing help to stop the fallout leaking from the ruins

Anything but Trump I see, you must have TDS from watching to much CNN. See a Republican as fast as you can for the antidote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far things look encouraging and it's a direct result of president Trump's actions.
A direct result of Kim Jong Un accidentally blowing up his nuclear program on its last test, and needing help to stop the fallout leaking from the ruins

Anything but Trump I see, you must have TDS from watching to much CNN. See a Republican as fast as you can for the antidote.

The truth is not TDS :itsok:

He could murder somebody on 5th Avenue, abd still get your vote, right? :rolleyes:

He could murder somebody on 5th Avenue, abd still get your vote, right? :rolleyes:
He shot Hillary on 5th Ave. and she went down like a drunken sailor. Still beat the pantsuits off her.

He shot Hillary on 5th Ave. and she went down like a drunken sailor. Still beat the pantsuits off her.
A fantasy of yours? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back