TRUMP has invited PUTIN to the WH? Why bother to expel his diplomats?

centerleftFL

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2018
WTF kind of sense does this make? We're sending your boys and girls home, WINK WINK but you are welcome? Poison people all you want! Just don't do it here? Wonder what Theresa May thinks of this? Let me assure you! PUTIN IS SMARTER THAN TRUMP!

Trump has invited Putin to the White House — despite furor over poisoning of ex-Russian spy
Brad Reed BRAD REED
02 APR 2018 AT 09:09 ET

President Donald Trump has formally invited Russian President Vladimir Putin to a meeting at the White House, despite the continued furor over Russia’s alleged poisoning of ex-Russian spy Sergei Skripal in the United Kingdom.

Agence France-Presse is reporting that Trump has proposed a White House meeting with Putin, despite the fact that the American government recently expelled dozens of Russian diplomats over that country’s alleged role in releasing a deadly nerve agent on the soil of America’s closest ally.

Even though the American government has responded swiftly in its response to Russia’s nerve agent attack, Trump himself has been notably silent on Russia’s actions. During a recent telephone call with Putin last month, Trump ignored aides’ pleas to not congratulate the Russian president on his recent reelection, and he also neglected to mention Skripal’s poisoning.

In response to criticism over the call, Trump lashed out at critics and insisted that he still wanted to pursue stronger ties with the Russian government.

“I called President Putin of Russia to congratulate him on his election victory (in past, Obama called him also),” the president wrote on Twitter. “The Fake News Media is crazed because they wanted me to excoriate him. They are wrong! Getting along with Russia (and others) is a good thing, not a bad thing.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/tru...x-russian-spy/

WTF kind of sense does this make? We're sending your boys and girls home, WINK WINK but you are welcome? Poison people all you want! Just don't do it here? Wonder what Theresa May thinks of this? Let me assure you! PUTIN IS SMARTER THAN TRUMP!

Trump has invited Putin to the White House — despite furor over poisoning of ex-Russian spy
Brad Reed BRAD REED

President Donald Trump has formally invited Russian President Vladimir Putin to a meeting at the White House, despite the continued furor over Russia’s alleged poisoning of ex-Russian spy Sergei Skripal in the United Kingdom.

Agence France-Presse is reporting that Trump has proposed a White House meeting with Putin, despite the fact that the American government recently expelled dozens of Russian diplomats over that country’s alleged role in releasing a deadly nerve agent on the soil of America’s closest ally.

Even though the American government has responded swiftly in its response to Russia’s nerve agent attack, Trump himself has been notably silent on Russia’s actions. During a recent telephone call with Putin last month, Trump ignored aides’ pleas to not congratulate the Russian president on his recent reelection, and he also neglected to mention Skripal’s poisoning.

In response to criticism over the call, Trump lashed out at critics and insisted that he still wanted to pursue stronger ties with the Russian government.

“I called President Putin of Russia to congratulate him on his election victory (in past, Obama called him also),” the president wrote on Twitter. “The Fake News Media is crazed because they wanted me to excoriate him. They are wrong! Getting along with Russia (and others) is a good thing, not a bad thing.”

You don't understand how things work, huh?

Brad Reed BRAD REED

plans include jetting off to Moron Loco for "beautiful" chocolate cake.
get

Two places consistently ahead of U.S. education statistics: Slovenia and Macao.

Brad Reed BRAD REED

It will be a conjugal visit

Brad Reed BRAD REED

1. To congratulate Putin on his election victory.
2. To congratulate Putin on his foreign policy in the U.K.
3. It looks like the U.S. is pulling out of Syria to conform to the wishes of Putin's plan for Syria.

Brad Reed BRAD REED

Your point being it is better to issue more angry gestures toward Russia than try to find solutions to the problems in Syria and eastern Europe, which can only happen if the US and Russia can come to an agreement.

Forum List

Back