Trump Has No Newspaper Endorsements

The N.Y. Post endorses Donald Trump | New York Post
nypost.com/2016/04/14/the-post-endorses-donald-trump/
New York Post
Apr 14, 2016 - The post-pivot Trump needs to be more presidential: better informed on ... For those reasons, The Post today endorses Donald Trump in the ...

The New York Post Once Endorsed Trump. Now They Just Published Nude Photos of His Wife

Despite their high praise, on Sunday the newspaper printed a cover with 20-year-old images of the Republican nominee's wife, Melania, posing naked.

The headline read: “The Ogle Office” and featured a fully nude Melania with just two blue stars covering her breasts. Inside the paper there are more pictures, each one seemingly more graphic than the next.

Take a look at the cover:

The New York Post Once Endorsed Trump. Now They Just Published Nude Photos of His Wife

:lol::lol::lol:

Even with that endorsement .. they still treat him like a clown.
So how many adolescent boys in greater New York area are now jerkin the gherkin to her picture. Hillary...limp shrimp.

The frustration of the alt right is palpable.
Perhaps we need heap big medicine woman to cure us. Lizzie has no emails for Wiki leaks to hack...just smoke signals.

The N.Y. Post endorses Donald Trump | New York Post
nypost.com/2016/04/14/the-post-endorses-donald-trump/
New York Post
Apr 14, 2016 - The post-pivot Trump needs to be more presidential: better informed on ... For those reasons, The Post today endorses Donald Trump in the ...

Despite their high praise, on Sunday the newspaper printed a cover with 20-year-old images of the Republican nominee's wife, Melania, posing naked.

The headline read: “The Ogle Office” and featured a fully nude Melania with just two blue stars covering her breasts. Inside the paper there are more pictures, each one seemingly more graphic than the next.

Take a look at the cover:

:lol::lol::lol:

Even with that endorsement .. they still treat him like a clown.
I would hit it.

I wouldn't.

Looks nasty.

No newspaper endorsements is a huge plus.

Even so called conservative print media is made up of closeted liberals.

Why do the opinions of a few newspaper editors hold so much sway over you sheep?

A few? How many newspapers in the U.S.? There are 1,387 (https://www.statista.com/statistics/183408/number-of-us-daily-newspapers-since-1975/). What do you consider a few?

So you really care who the Anytown rag endorses for president?

And since you do not read all 1387 newspapers every day or even one day a year we're still talking about the opinion of at most a few thousand people in a country of 350 million that's .00085% of the population

You think only a few thousand people in this country read newspapers? Speak for your illiterate self.
My home page is Reuters, second landing page is the WSJ, and third is Bloomberg. That's just what I get on my computer, not in my mailbox or driveway every morning.

Oh, and practically all newspapers are online now, but I didn't expect you to know that, too.
Wow you sure can't read well

It's the editors of the paper that endorse candidates not the readers

Most papers have a staff of editors and the number of editors ranges with the size of the paper.

So the point I was making which I obviously have to explain in more detail so you can understand it is that a newspaper endorsement is nothing but the opinion of a few people

And no one reads every newspaper publication

Forum List

Back