Trump has not figured out the ground game yet

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Donald Trump still hasn’t figured out the ground game

He either does not know what he is doing or he is deliberately losing this election. At first I thought the latter and, after thinking he was serious candidate for months, I think the latter once again. Trump is not serious about the Presidency. He is doing all of this to enrich himself. In the process, he is demolishing the Republican Party as no one, not even the Democrats, have been able to do before. Somehow I find that very sad...

Donald Trump still hasn’t figured out the ground game

He either does not know what he is doing or he is deliberately losing this election. At first I thought the latter and, after thinking he was serious candidate for months, I think the latter once again. Trump is not serious about the Presidency. He is doing all of this to enrich himself. In the process, he is demolishing the Republican Party as no one, not even the Democrats, have been able to do before. Somehow I find that very sad...

I don't find it sad at all. I hope Donald Trump ruins the conservative movement forever. All these people want to do is return America to the 1950's, where oil, gas, and coal were the only energy sources, women were treated as 2nd class citizens, the darkies knew their place, gas guzzling cars were all the style, and pollution was a sign of "progress" No Thank You!
:confused-84:

Forum List

Back