🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump has put D.C. Into chaos

Trump puts America first! Thinking things out is third on his list, right behind pussy grabbing.

So draining the swamp involves tweeting Arnold about his ratings and that will make America great. Got it.

I know you can't fathom the President having a sense of humor. It must be galling to have a man you hate so much, doing things that will benefit you, and having a good time doing it....:lol:

Actually I am not a hater. Jesus told us to love and that's what I do. I'm asking a different question, which is, how do insults make America great again? What is the strategic goal that is served by these funny funny tweets of his about the media and Arnold, etc? Is your point of view that humor makes America great again? I really honestly don't get how these paroxysms of tweets etc serve a goal that the President is trying to get us to.
How is violent protesting helping? It needs to stop and is accomplishing nothing more than further alienating the very people who put Trump in office. Its a no sum game for the left

Good. That's what he was elected to do.

This is what I don't get. He was elected to create chaos. But towards what goal? To make America great, right? So how does his behavior as President in creating chaos make us great? I am not being argumentative because I support many of his policies, I just think he is burying good policy under an avalanche of odd behavior.

So draining the swamp involves tweeting Arnold about his ratings and that will make America great. Got it.

I know you can't fathom the President having a sense of humor. It must be galling to have a man you hate so much, doing things that will benefit you, and having a good time doing it....:lol:

Actually I am not a hater. Jesus told us to love and that's what I do. I'm asking a different question, which is, how do insults make America great again? What is the strategic goal that is served by these funny funny tweets of his about the media and Arnold, etc? Is your point of view that humor makes America great again? I really honestly don't get how these paroxysms of tweets etc serve a goal that the President is trying to get us to.
How is violent protesting helping? It needs to stop and is accomplishing nothing more than further alienating the very people who put Trump in office. Its a no sum game for the left

As a follower of our Christ and Ghandi, I agree that violent protest is terrible and counterproductive. And so to is name calling and demeaning others. I think that sort of thing buries the good policy that President Trump is pursuing.

Not sure what "paroxysms" are but try this on for size.....You live in a house for years fixing it up until it's the prize of the neighborhood. You have to relocate for some reason and sell it. The new people paint your house purple, tear out the landscaping, and park a wrecked Yugo in the front yard. That's what Arnold has done to Trump's "Apprentice" franchise.

I'm sure the people starting fires and smashing things cause they lost aren't causing any of it. Just trump is by trying to keep campaign promises

Not sure what "paroxysms" are but try this on for size.....You live in a house for years fixing it up until it's the prize of the neighborhood. You have to relocate for some reason and sell it. The new people paint your house purple, tear out the landscaping, and park a wrecked Yugo in the front yard. That's what Arnold has done to Trump's "Apprentice" franchise.

Maybe it's just me but if I were president I just wouldn't care. If he does care that much it would make me question his priorities Your house analogy is what scares me though. We've given the President the keys to the house and asked him to burn it down. And he's burning it down and we are cheering every move. I like some of his policies, but this strikes me as cheering for a burning house whether it takes the good policies with it or not.

Signing a bunch of EOs may sound like getting shit done but when many are scrapped by Trump himself, it makes him look like a dumbass.

Policy pronouncements sprout up from the White House in rapid succession.

Some have far-reaching implications, most notably Trump's temporary refugee and immigration ban, but others disappear without explanation, including planned executive actions on cybersecurity and the president's demand for an investigation into unsubstantiated voter fraud.

The day's agenda can quickly be overtaken by presidential tweets, which often start flashing on smartphones just as the nation's capital is waking up.

"The last two weeks feel like six months," said Rep. Thomas Massie, R-Ky.

Indeed, the effect on Washington — as well as the network of lobbyists, businesses and other interest groups that orbit the political power centers — has been dizzying, beyond the normal commotion that typically accompanies a White House transition. One official compared it to walking through a sandstorm, grasping for a moment of clarity.

For Trump, a frenetic pace of activity and seemingly haphazard style is as much a part of his political brand as his signature promise to build a border wall. In business and as a candidate, he used controlled chaos to keep his rivals off balance and appears to be taking a similar approach to governing.

Trump throws Washington into state of anxious uncertainty

GOP hates Trump

Dems hate Trump

Imbeciles LOVE Trump

Of course, how else do explain your crushing defeat? The US is full of imbeciles. You stick with that all the way to 2018, OK?

At least the imbeciles are in the minority since, which of course he lies about, he lost the popular vote. But don't feel bad, he is still Putin's president.

Signing a bunch of EOs may sound like getting shit done but when many are scrapped by Trump himself, it makes him look like a dumbass.

Policy pronouncements sprout up from the White House in rapid succession.

Some have far-reaching implications, most notably Trump's temporary refugee and immigration ban, but others disappear without explanation, including planned executive actions on cybersecurity and the president's demand for an investigation into unsubstantiated voter fraud.

The day's agenda can quickly be overtaken by presidential tweets, which often start flashing on smartphones just as the nation's capital is waking up.

"The last two weeks feel like six months," said Rep. Thomas Massie, R-Ky.

Indeed, the effect on Washington — as well as the network of lobbyists, businesses and other interest groups that orbit the political power centers — has been dizzying, beyond the normal commotion that typically accompanies a White House transition. One official compared it to walking through a sandstorm, grasping for a moment of clarity.

For Trump, a frenetic pace of activity and seemingly haphazard style is as much a part of his political brand as his signature promise to build a border wall. In business and as a candidate, he used controlled chaos to keep his rivals off balance and appears to be taking a similar approach to governing.

Trump throws Washington into state of anxious uncertainty

GOP hates Trump

Dems hate Trump

Imbeciles LOVE Trump

Both establishment "bought and paid for" political entities do not like Trump....and that should give me pause for thought because???????

Trump puts America first! Thinking things out is third on his list, right behind pussy grabbing.
This is the garbage that is growing tiresome, its unproductive and childish

It's has a benefit of being true. Trump is not a spend time and think-it-out kinda guy. He likes to go with impulse and figure it out on the go, in business, with women and unfortunately with American policy as well now.

Courts overturning his half-baked orders is par for the course.

Maybe it's just me but if I were president I just wouldn't care. If he does care that much it would make me question his priorities Your house analogy is what scares me though. We've given the President the keys to the house and asked him to burn it down. And he's burning it down and we are cheering every move. I like some of his policies, but this strikes me as cheering for a burning house whether it takes the good policies with it or not.

I think it is just you....draining the swamp somehow equates to burning the house down? weird. :eusa_eh:

It's has a benefit of being true. Trump is not a spend time and think-it-out kinda guy. He likes to go with impulse and figure it out on the go, in business, with women and unfortunately with American policy as well now.

In other words he's not a victim of paralysis by analysis which is why it took Obama 7 MONTHS to plan the raid in Yemen and then doing nothing as opposed to Trump green-lighting the operation in less than a week.

GOP hates Trump

Dems hate Trump

Imbeciles LOVE Trump

In other words he's not a victim of paralysis by analysis which is why it took Obama 7 MONTHS to plan the raid in Yemen and then doing nothing as opposed to Trump green-lighting the operation in less than a week.

That's not the other words.

Yemen raid was a disaster, you probably want to use something else as an example of Trump's approach to leadership being successful.

Media Reaction if President Obama had said "We've got a lot of killers. What do you think our country is so innocent..." Like Trump said today in defense of Putin
get

I think it is just you....draining the swamp somehow equates to burning the house down? weird. :eusa_eh:

Well I didn't start the house analogy. So let's use your analogy. Drain the swamp. I'm all for it. And we'll kill the alligators and poisonous snakes and leeches. Great. I agree with all that. But an unintended consequence will be that we will kill animals on which we otherwise might feed on. Fish, trout and bass and such. And I'm saying that planning and carefully considering which swamp dwellers we let die is good. And not planning it can lead to unintended consequences. President Trump's order halting immigration was a good idea, imho. But not planning for its implementation was really just.. well, stupid.

Forum List

Back