Trump Has Reportedly Been Telling People He'll Be ‘Reinstated’ By August

This is funny.

trump is telling people he will be reinstated as president by August.

The qanon people believe it too.

His followers and qanon people said trump was going to be reinstated last March too. LOL.

When are you trump and qanon people going to wake up to see you're being lied to? When are you people going to get tired of the lies and being made a fool?

Seriously people, you just can't make this stuff up.

I haven't heard that, where did you?

Although , suppose for a sec that the audits prove Biden's corruption and collusion and Trump legitimately won?

Shouldn't Sleepy Joe abdicate in favor of the Trumpster in such a situation? Theoretically, wouldn't that be the only way to really make the parties whole, if this collusion were proven?

I don't know if it actually will be proven, or what the libs' reaction will be if it comes down that way. I suspect that Biden will try and stay in power. But I could be wrong, he might decide to do the right thing.
That's not how it works in the real world. Hard to tell in orange cloudcuckooland, tho.
You told us in 2016 that there was no way Hillary could lose.
I did? You should show that post in which I said that. I always hold my predictions in and don't share. Oh wait. You're lying again, aren't you?
I'm still waiting for you to show us the Bible Scripture that says God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because of inhospitality, you lying queer clown.

This is funny.

His followers and qanon people said trump was going to be reinstated last March too. LOL.

When are you trump and qanon people going to wake up to see you're being lied to? When are you people going to get tired of the lies and being made a fool?

Maybe that is why dementia Joe is saying he will step aside in Aug.

This is funny.

Although , suppose for a sec that the audits prove Biden's corruption and collusion and Trump legitimately won?

Shouldn't Sleepy Joe abdicate in favor of the Trumpster in such a situation? Theoretically, wouldn't that be the only way to really make the parties whole, if this collusion were proven?

I don't know if it actually will be proven, or what the libs' reaction will be if it comes down that way. I suspect that Biden will try and stay in power. But I could be wrong, he might decide to do the right thing.
That's not how it works in the real world. Hard to tell in orange cloudcuckooland, tho.
I did? You should show that post in which I said that. I always hold my predictions in and don't share. Oh wait. You're lying again, aren't you?
I'm still waiting for you to show us the Bible Scripture that says God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because of inhospitality, you lying queer clown.

The libs have a point, actually. There is nothing hospitable about subjecting someone to assrapery.

This is funny.

He must really be counting on that AZ audit.

This is funny.

Shouldn't this be in The Flame zone since obviously it's not true, and it's flame bait, and it's from Yahoo news which essentially is an arm of The CIA Propaganda Machine who brought us "Russian Collusion"?

This is funny.

The libs have a point, actually. There is nothing hospitable about subjecting someone to assrapery.
But that isn't what the Bible says. Their claim is a lie.

This is funny.

He's delusional.

So are his followers.

That recount isn't official. Nothing they find will be legal or acknowledged by the state or any court.

There isn't anything in the constitution that allows a former president to be reinstated. There's also nothing in the constitution that allows for the official certified results of an election to be overturned.

Even if that could be done, which it couldn't, Arizona doesn't have enough electoral votes to change the outcome of the election. Arizona only has 11 electoral votes.

Biden beat him by 74 electoral votes.

This is funny.

Shouldn't this be in The Flame zone since obviously it's not true, and it's flame bait, and it's from Yahoo news which essentially is an arm of The CIA Propaganda Machine who brought us "Russian Collusion"?
There is always room in Conspiracy theories.

If Donald Trump says it, it must be true…
We'll obviously never know (you can't ask them and expect an honest response), but I'd love to know how many Trumpsters here completely believe this. 50%? 75%? More?
Mystery to me. I read that it's related to Trump's fear of actually being indicted. But who knows with all this bullshit. With the Qbatshit, it's easy to fall for actual bullshit because all of Q is bullshit. LOL

This is funny.

There is always room in Conspiracy theories.
This is the only factual post in this Flame Thread:

1622566802394.png

We'll obviously never know (you can't ask them and expect an honest response), but I'd love to know how many Trumpsters here completely believe this. 50%? 75%? More?
Mystery to me. I read that it's related to Trump's fear of actually being indicted. But who knows with all this bullshit. With the Qbatshit, it's easy to fall for actual bullshit because all of Q is bullshit. LOL
The Left is behind the rumors about Q. There is no point in believing anything about Q anymore.

This is funny.

This is funny.

Read the story.. Its a morality tale..The cities of the plain no longer existed by the time of Abraham.

This is funny.

Read the story.. Its a morality tale..The cities of the plain no longer existed by the time of Abraham.
I know the story well. Show me the Scripture saying God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because of inhospitality like Bodecea and other queers claim.

The reason for that is because the q person puts out announcements "in code" people have to decode it so it can become anything anyone wants it to be.

Has anything that the q person said is true or has actually happened?

We all know the original one about Hillary having a child sex trafficking ring in the basement of a pizza place in DC was a lie.

The statement that trump would be inaugurated in March was a lie.

What other so called statements and predictions has that q person made and does anyone know if even one of them were actually true and actually happened?

This is funny.

You are easily fooled by fake news
Irony!!! When is “The Kraken” supposed to overturn everything? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back