Trump Has Reportedly Been Telling People He'll Be ‘Reinstated’ By August

This is funny.

trump is telling people he will be reinstated as president by August.

The qanon people believe it too.

His followers and qanon people said trump was going to be reinstated last March too. LOL.

When are you trump and qanon people going to wake up to see you're being lied to? When are you people going to get tired of the lies and being made a fool?

Seriously people, you just can't make this stuff up.

He must really be counting on that AZ audit.
You are easily fooled by fake news
Irony!!! When is “The Kraken” supposed to overturn everything? :auiqs.jpg:
"Kracken" is now spelled "audits".

If Donald Trump says it, it must be true…
We'll obviously never know (you can't ask them and expect an honest response), but I'd love to know how many Trumpsters here completely believe this. 50%? 75%? More?
Mystery to me. I read that it's related to Trump's fear of actually being indicted. But who knows with all this bullshit. With the Qbatshit, it's easy to fall for actual bullshit because all of Q is bullshit. LOL

The reason for that is because the q person puts out announcements "in code" people have to decode it so it can become anything anyone wants it to be.

Has anything that the q person said is true or has actually happened?

We all know the original one about Hillary having a child sex trafficking ring in the basement of a pizza place in DC was a lie.

The statement that trump would be inaugurated in March was a lie.

What other so called statements and predictions has that q person made and does anyone know if even one of them were actually true and actually happened?
IMO, Q was a troll trying to show us how stupid the Trumpistas really are.

We'll obviously never know (you can't ask them and expect an honest response), but I'd love to know how many Trumpsters here completely believe this. 50%? 75%? More?
Mystery to me. I read that it's related to Trump's fear of actually being indicted. But who knows with all this bullshit. With the Qbatshit, it's easy to fall for actual bullshit because all of Q is bullshit. LOL

The reason for that is because the q person puts out announcements "in code" people have to decode it so it can become anything anyone wants it to be.

We all know the original one about Hillary having a child sex trafficking ring in the basement of a pizza place in DC was a lie.

What other so called statements and predictions has that q person made and does anyone know if even one of them were actually true and actually happened?
From what I've seen, Q and the Q nuts just explain away every bad prediction, just like the Trumpsters just explain away those dozens of court losses and the election results.

Which, of course, makes sense, because there is so much overlap between those groups.

From what I've seen, Q and the Q nuts just explain away every bad prediction, just like the Trumpsters just explain away those dozens of court losses and the election results.

Which, of course, makes sense, because there is so much overlap between those groups.
You do not lose when the case is not heard, and you do not lose when you are cheated.

This is funny.

His followers and qanon people said trump was going to be reinstated last March too. LOL.

When are you trump and qanon people going to wake up to see you're being lied to? When are you people going to get tired of the lies and being made a fool?

Well, at least you spelled one of them right.:rolleyes-41:

This is funny.

That "kraken" person comes out with a big press conference stating about all this voting fraud.

Dominion turns around and sues her.

Her response is no reasonable person would believe what she said about vote fraud.

Then this past weekend she is at q convention spouting the same lies about vote fraud she told the court no reasonable person would believe.

That woman should be held accountable for her lies. Both to the American people and the court because her formal response to the court is that no reasonable person would believe what she claimed. Yet she kept going around the nation still saying the lies about fraud.

Last edited:
If it's shown that Biden won on Fraud, then he will need to step aside - in the name of Unity

4o5ksk.jpg
Biden didn’t win anything.

He wasn’t elected.

He was installed, like a toilet.
:cuckoo:

You do not lose when the case is not heard, and you do not lose when you are cheated.
Well actually you do lose when a suit you filed is dismissed involuntarily by a court. If you believe unproven conspiracy theories ... that's up to you

I would think a person would get tired of being made a fool.

Only a fool would keep believing someone who has never told them the truth.

Well actually you do lose when a suit you filed is dismissed involuntarily by a court. If you believe unproven conspiracy theories ... that's up to you
They are not conspiracy theories. State legislatures do not think they are. Maybe you should talk to them.

They're far too emotionally invested now. I'm sure some realize at some level that they've been conned, but bringing themselves to admit it is too much right now. Time will tell.

This is funny.

Well, at least you spelled one of them right.:rolleyes-41:
Misspelling is not illegal, fraud is.

I've been married for 30 years today. (-:

And they have just as tenuous of a grasp on reality.

Like the Kraken, we may soon hear that no one was actually supposed to take the audits seriously either.
I think they'll just keep recounting, and throwing out some ballots as they tally, until the "correct" tally is reached.

I do worry about the tallies in 2022 and 24 though

This is funny.

trump-back-in-office.jpg

Forum List

Back