🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump has winning hand if Romney tries to elect Hillary.

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
He just has to do 2 things.
A-announce since the rep party is running a candidate against him he wants all his voters to one shot ballots and vote for him and leave all other races blank. Enough people like me would do it so that Hillary would have a big dem majority in the house and senate.
B-announce the day after the election that he will organize a permanent third party. Plenty of his supporters would put him on all 50 states and he could then pay back the rep party 10 fold.

He just has to do 2 things.
A-announce since the rep party is running a candidate against him he wants all his voters to one shot ballots and vote for him and leave all other races blank. Enough people like me would do it so that Hillary would have a big dem majority in the house and senate.
B-announce the day after the election that he will organize a permanent third party. Plenty of his supporters would put him on all 50 states and he could then pay back the rep party 10 fold.
I could go for "B".

A would occur in any case as people supporting trump would delight in killing the rep party.

Drumpf is nearly 70 y/o. Let me get this straight...you're going to jettison the party over a liberal "republicant" who has done his best to drive a wedge between the GOP and their legacy supporters.

Yeah...folks. Do just that.

Forum List

Back