Trump heads to unlikely deep blue state to raise major campaign cash

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I told you all. Trump is trying to run a Reagan campaign. Just as when Reagan ran Americans are desperate to feel patriotic again. Big Tech is realizing that they need protection from China (thanks largely to their own greed and stupidity) and Trump will protect U.S interests.

Heading to San Fran is akin to Biden heading to Mobile, Alabama. Weaponizing certain industries in the U.S is a horrible decision for both Americans and America.

Former President Trump heads to Democratic-dominated California on Thursday evening to kick off a three-day fundraising swing as he builds resources for his 2024 re-election rematch with President Biden.

The former president will headline a fundraising dinner hosted by tech investors David Sacks and Chamath Palihapitiya, two of the heaviest hitters in Silicon Valley and co-hosts of the hot "All-In" podcast.

Tickets at the sold-out event range from $50,000 per person to get in the door all the way up to $500,000 per couple for special access as part of the host committee. Sources tell Fox News the event is sold out.

I said it before and I will say it again. it is all falling apart right before their eyes and they are getting angrier by the day.
nothing they can do about it. they did it themselves and of course they deny it.

triggered-triggering-intensifies.gif

I would think that if a Republican went to a blue state to campaign he should target purple counties. Most likely won't win him the state but could be part of a long term strategy to chip away at Democrat dominance.

I would think that if a Republican went to a blue state to campaign he should target purple counties. Most likely won't win him the state but could be part of a long term strategy to chip away at Democrat dominance.
you be surprised.. posted yesterday... appears "Never Trumpers" are dumping Biden and the Democrats.
It is the best thing they could ever do. They will free themselves from the shackles of that party.
Run free..

I said it before and I will say it again. it is all falling apart right before their eyes and they are getting angrier by the day.
nothing they can do about it. they did it themselves and of course they deny it.

View attachment 958065
You're absolutely correct, tRump hasn't got a prayer and he and his loyal oompaloompas are doing increasingly whacky shit to convince themselves they can still win.

Forum List

Back