Trump helping the “working poor”...Trump NOT Bezos raising minimum wage at Amazon.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
It should be noted that Bezos has been killing it for years, he’s been criticized often for underpaying employees....Trump cuts his tax liability and suddenly he feels generous...hmmm. Thanks Trump, thanks trickle down economics.
I wonder how many Amazon employees will vote Trump in 2020?

It should be noted that Bezos has been killing it for years, he’s been criticized often for underpaying employees....Trump cuts his tax liability and suddenly he feels generous...hmmm. Thanks Trump, thanks trickle down economics.

It has nothing to do with the tax cuts, it has everything to do with more jobs than workers.

Trump had nothing to do with it.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

He needed to do something. I heard their working conditions were awful.

It has nothing to do with the tax cuts, it has everything to do with more jobs than workers.

from what i understand amazon pays pretty well for "entry level" jobs. i also understand the work environment may suck but thats a different issue.

I disagree that Trump and tax cuts had nothing do with the expanding job market.

I thought you were a guy who understands economics, Gator. What gives?

Everything is better under Trump than it was under Obama...its fun to watch libs bend and twist to try and deny the truth.....

I disagree that Trump and tax cuts had nothing do with the expanding job market.

Golfing Gator doesn't know that increased profitability = increased growth = lower unemployment = increased wages.

That's nice, however are the wage raises keeping up with the increases in cost of living?

You’d have to ask Mexicrats about that one...their open border policies have really driven up the cost of living. You don’t control COL through tax liabilities and the like, you control that through population control. Too many immigrants can really fuck REAL Americans over.

The law of "supply and demand" works for Labor as well as goods, The more illegals entering the country the lower the wages, especially for unskilled labor. Trump's bringing back manufacturing jobs should really increase the "participation rate" (those actually working and paying taxes).

The job market has been expanding for 6 plus years.

Job creation is about the same average per month as last year if you take out the outlier month of Feb, which would not have been the result of the new tax cuts.

New jobs created peaked out in 2014 and have been more or less steady since then.

Not sure of any stat you can point to for support of your view, but I am willing to be open minded if you have some.

Forum List

Back