🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump "hints" that he has tapes of his conversations with Comey?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
The "Watergate" scenarios keep re-surfacing. Now Trump "threatens" Comey to NOT contradict him about clearing Trump of any investigations since he may have "taped" their conversations.....

Does the orange clown realize the illegality of such an assertion? Where the hell is the WH counsel before this idiot tweets?

For argument sake, lets say that Comey DID clear Trump.....Then WHY was Trump so damn insecure that he needed for Comey to tell him that he was in the clear THREE times? (according to his Comey firing letter.)

Has anyone reminded Trump (whose knowledge of history matches that of a 3 year old) of what happened to Nixon's tapes?

Where the hell is the WH counsel before this idiot tweets?
They are all so far past the point of giving a shit anymore they are content to just let him bury himself more and more each day.

Yeah. When I saw that, I was stunned. What an incredible strategic blunder!

Hasn't this dumb shit heard about Nixon? JESUS CHRIST!!!

Someone needs to close Trump's Twitter account before he impeaches himself.

Who can ever forget this moment, and the devastating consequences:

FRED THOMPSON: Mr. Butterfield, are you aware of the installation of any listening devices in the Oval Office of the president?

ALEXANDER BUTTERFIELD: I was aware of listening devices. Yes sir.

THOMPSON: On whose authority were they installed, Mr. Butterfield?

BUTTERFIELD: On the president's authority by way of Mr. Haldeman and Mr. Higby.

The "Watergate" scenarios keep re-surfacing. Now Trump "threatens" Comey to NOT contradict him about clearing Trump of any investigations since he may have "taped" their conversations.....

Does the orange clown realize the illegality of such an assertion? Where the hell is the WH counsel before this idiot tweets?

For argument sake, lets say that Comey DID clear Trump.....Then WHY was Trump so damn insecure that he needed for Comey to tell him that he was in the clear THREE times? (according to his Comey firing letter.)

Has anyone reminded Trump (whose knowledge of history matches that of a 3 year old) of what happened to Nixon's tapes?

I'd love to hear the tapes

They'd be drowned out by the voices in your head.

That was an outright threat. Not a good idea to threaten the former head of the FBI.

ask the president.

FRED THOMPSON: Mr. Butterfield, are you aware of the installation of any listening devices in the Oval Office of the president?

so why isn't NBC Executives in jail for the trump tape they allowed to be released before the election?

And unless HINTING is illegal it looks like a good move to me , but we will see eh ?? Now 'comey' just better leak or tell the truth .

It was this story in the New York Times which triggered Trump to make his colossal fuck-up: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/11/us/politics/trump-comey-firing.html?_r=0

The conversation that night in January, Mr. Comey now believes, was a harbinger of his downfall this week as head of the F.B.I., according to two people who have heard his account of the dinner.

As they ate, the president and Mr. Comey made small talk about the election and the crowd sizes at Mr. Trump’s rallies. The president then turned the conversation to whether Mr. Comey would pledge his loyalty to him.

Mr. Comey declined to make that pledge. Instead, Mr. Comey has recounted to others, he told Mr. Trump that he would always be honest with him, but that he was not “reliable” in the conventional political sense.

By Mr. Comey’s account, his answer to Mr. Trump’s initial question apparently did not satisfy the president, the associates said. Later in the dinner, Mr. Trump again said to Mr. Comey that he needed his loyalty.

Mr. Comey again replied that he would give him “honesty” and did not pledge his loyalty, according to the account of the conversation.

But Mr. Trump pressed him on whether it would be “honest loyalty.”

“You will have that,” Mr. Comey told his associates he responded.

Trump disagrees with this account, which is why he tweeted:

mh54s6.jpg

so why isn't NBC Executives in jail for the trump tape they allowed to be released before the election?
You have no idea what the controversy surrounding the White House tapes were about, do you. You just advertised your ignorance.

You have no idea what the White House tapes were about, do you. You just advertised your ignorance.
how is that an answer to my question?

These tapes need to be subpoena'd.

It's not whether Trump recorded the dinner with Comey that matters so much. What matters is what other conversations Trump may have recorded.

Trump's tiny tweeting hands just got him into some potentially deep shit.

As would us all.

Forum List

Back