Trump hit with criminal charges in New York, a first for a US ex-president -New York Times

Because Biden wasn't president yet and Trump was more interesred making America great again then going on witch hunts on the taxpayers dime.

So investigating Biden would have been a witch hunt?

I disagree but which is it. He should be investigated or any investigation would only be a witch hunt?

There will be a whole lot of Repubs, who know more than attorneys and the grand jury, who will defend Trump. When I was in the service, we called them "guard house lawyers!" Bigly!!!
Jonathan Turly, who knows ten times more than you in his sleep, has said that this charge is both unprecedented and ridiculous.

Nixon.jpg

he is the worst president of my Lifetime (so far)
I mean he is the worst by the metrics of like competence he is not the most evil and permanently country wrecking authoritarian shithead putting people in concentration camps - that would be the liberal darling FDR.

:yes_text12::thankusmile: when you fight the establishment,thats what happens. they took out kennedy for doing so but have failed in trying to do so with trump because he has always been one step ahead of them. this will backfire on them hugely making him more popular than ever.the american people love it that he fights against the establishment and for them.
our resident troll of usmb got triggered over this post so i obviously hit a homerun and nailed it.:auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

I mean he is the worst by the metrics of like competence he is not the most evil and permanently country wrecking authoritarian shithead putting people in concentration camps - that would be the liberal darling FDR.
bugs was talking to us about Biden.:abgg2q.jpg:

This is the Democratic Party using the levers of government to attack the Republican Party and as a way of interfering in the 2024 primary and elections. It is grotesque.

None of us are safe now from Soros DAs.

And a firmly entrenched weaponized deep state!!

Whatever happened to those 51 intelligence experts that signed on to Hunter's laptop being Russian disinformation??

Oh! Nothing! Them and others are still out there ready and willing to interfere with America's elections!!!

Forum List

Back