Trump holding onto documents, nullifies any claim of executive privilege.

Just because you fail to believe it doesn't make it untrue.

Those statutes stood up to a judges scrutiny and there has been no challenge to them.
Your sources are anonymous. How about you provide a link to prove anything you're saying.

Got your ass kicked in the last thread, so you created another clone of it.

Sad
What’s sad is that conservatives continue to lie about the documents being ‘de-classified’ in a failed attempt to deflect from the fact that Trump is in legal jeopardy having nothing to do with the classification status of the documents.

Trump is in legal jeopardy because he was in unlawful possession of national security and military intelligence documents not properly secured – documents that could have been lost, destroyed, or taken by America’s enemies.

National security and intelligence officials are now compelled to review the situation to see if Trump’s unlawful possession of the material indeed compromised national security.

Remember the time when ole Lindsey laid into Trump right after Jan. 6? Now he's changing his tune.

Graham must have gotten another taste of Trump's ass & liked it.
Please list the Democrat Representatives that don’t tow the party line.
I can think of only 2.

Another big legal theory fail from the Trump cult: "attorney-client privilege has been violated, so the investigation is invalid!".

Um, no.

If, say, law enforcement gets a warrant for someone's computer, they don't sit at the perp's desk, look through every individual file, and decide at that point whether they can take the file. They take the whole computer and sift through the files later. If then they find ACP material, they set it aside, and they don't use it in the investigation.

That's what's being done with Trump. If there were ACP documents mixed in with the classified documents, those documents have been set aside and won't be used in the investigation.

I don't even know where to begin when it comes to this whole argument that Trump declassified the documents. First, it don't work the way you think it does. Trump just can't unilaterally declassify documents because he wants to take them home with him. There is a process, and part of that process is notifying the agency that currently holds that information. Especially when it comes to top secret documents that are compartmentalized. Did Trump do that? Nope, no documentation to that effect.

But here is the other thing. It don't make a shit, it really doesn't. Classified or de-classified, those documents belong to the people, not the big fat orange man.

Wait a minute so when ByeDon said he declassified every document ever it doesn't make it so?
MAGA

What’s sad is that conservatives continue to lie about the documents being ‘de-classified’ in a failed attempt to deflect from the fact that Trump is in legal jeopardy having nothing to do with the classification status of the documents.

Trump is in legal jeopardy because he was in unlawful possession of national security and military intelligence documents not properly secured – documents that could have been lost, destroyed, or taken by America’s enemies.

National security and intelligence officials are now compelled to review the situation to see if Trump’s unlawful possession of the material indeed compromised national security.
I think the propaganda tumor is cutting off the oxygen supply to your tiny brain.

You morons do realize you’re fucking yourselves right? What you’re doing today will come back at you, soon.

If Trump wins 2024 what do you think his first move will be? I’d raid bidumbs house, I would raid his kids house, I would raid his bank accounts.

And when that happens I expect you to STFU.
Just like the dictator he was.

October 7 2020
Donald Trump mounted an overnight Twitter blitz demanding to jail his political enemies and call out allies he says are failing to arrest his rivals swiftly enough.

Trump twice amplified supporters’ criticisms of Attorney General William Barr, including one featuring a meme calling on him to “arrest somebody!” He wondered aloud why his rivals, like President Barack Obama, Democratic nominee Joe Biden and former Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton hadn’t been imprisoned for launching a “coup” against his administration.

By early afternoon, Trump was letting loose his frustrations in an all-caps missive that seemed aimed at nobody in particular.

“DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, THE BIGGEST OF ALL POLITICAL SCANDALS (IN HISTORY)!!! BIDEN, OBAMA AND CROOKED HILLARY LED THIS TREASONOUS PLOT!!! BIDEN SHOULDN’T BE ALLOWED TO RUN - GOT CAUGHT!!!” Trump tweeted.

AND the dictator Trump's cult hopes he will be.

• Donald Trump

Donald Trump
  • Ivanka Trump

Ivanka Trump
  • Joe Biden

Joe Biden
  • Hunter Biden

Hunter Biden
  • Mark Zuckerberg

Mark Zuckerberg
HuffPost

Trump Demands To Be Declared President Nearly 2 Years After Election​

Mary Papenfuss
Mon, August 29, 2022, 8:54 PM·3 min read

In this article:

• Donald Trump

Donald Trump
    45th President of the United States
  • Ivanka Trump

Ivanka Trump
    Businesswoman
  • Joe Biden

Joe Biden
    President of the United States since 2021
  • Hunter Biden

Hunter Biden
    Joe Biden's son
  • Mark Zuckerberg

Mark Zuckerberg
    American Internet entrepreneur

If anyone needed more evidence of Donald Trump’s mind-bending view of reality, on Monday he demanded to be declared president — nearly two years after the election he decisively lost.

But he was also open to another option. In a “minimal” alternative “solution,” someone (probably not President Joe Biden) must “immediately” launch a do-over election, he said in a message on Truth Social.
“Declare the rightful winner or — and this would be the minimal solution —declare the 2020 Election irreparably compromised and have a new Election, immediately!” Trump wrote.

Conspiracist podcaster Alex Jones said he was ready to vote for Trump in such an election. When Trump “does something like this, it makes me love him even more,” Jones added.

Of course, he would, two peas in a pod, fucking crazy.

What's sad is a pretend lawyer acting as if the Supreme Court has no authority.

This is settled law.

It doesn't matter that you lie
It doesn't matter that you hate Trump
It doesn't matter that you hate Whites

In 1988, Egan v Dept. Settled the question.

You lying on this board has no impact.

Last edited:
So, little kook, explain it to everyone ...

How does Trump stealing classified documents create attorney-client privilege for those documents?

This new Trumptard legal theory should be hilarious. Lay it on us.
I know it's difficult for Democrats to hold more than one thought in their minds at a time. Some of the stuff they raided should not have been taken. That included information from Trump and his lawyers which is attorney-client privileged information. Those were not classified. In fact, most of what they took was not classified. In fact, since Trump declassified all of it before it left the White House, it was all non-classified documents. I hope Trump sues CNN and others for a trillion dollars and puts them out of business.

I know it's difficult for Democrats to hold more than one thought in their minds at a time. Some of the stuff they raided should not have been taken. That included information from Trump and his lawyers which is attorney-client privileged information. Those were not classified. In fact, most of what they took was not classified. In fact, since Trump declassified all of it before it left the White House, it was all non-classified documents. I hope Trump sues CNN and others for a trillion dollars and puts them out of business.

Lie upon lie. Trump took documents that were to be turned over to the National Archives whether they are classified or not.

Forum List

Back