Trump holding onto documents, nullifies any claim of executive privilege.

Dude, the only thing you will ever be remembered for here, is that you should have never been here. Obviously your parents couldn't figure that out, but we did; View attachment 689730

Well GEE BTK killer, if you don't like me, whatever shall I do?

iu

Graham didn't hesitate to critisize Trump right after he took office. That is until Tramp & Graham had a private breakfast meeting together. Graham held a news conference right after praising Trump with the stink of Trump's ass on his breath.

Ass buddies till the end.

Yo Nazi bitch, it's September - how come Oberfuhrer Garland hasn't arrested the opposition candidate yet?

No 'statues' were violated. Trump as POTUS had the power to declassify.
Are you not paying attention. First, the charges against the president have nothing to do with rather the documents were classified or not. Second, there is no record of that declassification order, no notification of the departments where the records resided, no memo, not even a witness from his staff.

The biggest charge here is obstruction of justice. Trump failed to produce the documents and it appears, he actually moved them to avoid turning them over. He has no attorney client privilege because he don't own the documents in question. Hell, if you rob a bank and turn the money over to your lawyer, does that mean the money is protected due to attorney-client privilege? How is this different? Nor does he have executive privilege for the same reason, he doesn't own the damn documents.

The FBI took and looked through and read all the attorney client information from the raid. How do you consider that upholding attorney-client privilege? Ya volt commandant I see nothing!!!
Again, if I rob a bank and turn the money over to my lawyer, is the money protected through attorney-client privilege? Stolen money, stolen documents--explain the difference to me. Attorney-client privilege does not protect materials gained through illegal actions.

Are you not paying attention. First, the charges against the president have nothing to do with rather the documents were classified or not. Second, there is no record of that declassification order, no notification of the departments where the records resided, no memo, not even a witness from his staff.

The biggest charge here is obstruction of justice. Trump failed to produce the documents and it appears, he actually moved them to avoid turning them over. He has no attorney client privilege because he don't own the documents in question. Hell, if you rob a bank and turn the money over to your lawyer, does that mean the money is protected due to attorney-client privilege? How is this different? Nor does he have executive privilege for the same reason, he doesn't own the damn documents.

Just keep lying nutjob.

Just keep lying nutjob.

Mike fawking Davis. Who the hell is he? A too bit lawyer that once clerked for Gorsuch, was on US senate judiciary committee and I believe is a lowly ass district court judge. And there is one key word in his screed, "copies". While I believe it is illegal to copy "classified" documents, Trump has never even attempted to claim these documents were mere "copies". In fact, the obstruction of justice charge clearly implies that not only did he steal the documents, but he wanted them out of the hands of the government.

Oh bullshit, that's what they said first, when that didn't work now it's 'no notification' etc. Now you become totally insane comparing Trump to a bank robber? Dude, do you realize how unhinged you sound?

Mike fawking Davis. Who the hell is he? A too bit lawyer that once clerked for Gorsuch, was on US senate judiciary committee and I believe is a lowly ass district court judge. And there is one key word in his screed, "copies". While I believe it is illegal to copy "classified" documents, Trump has never even attempted to claim these documents were mere "copies". In fact, the obstruction of justice charge clearly implies that not only did he steal the documents, but he wanted them out of the hands of the government.
:lol:
Yeah, top SCOTUS clerk is a "two bit lawyer."

You Nazis are something else.

So you vermin think you can string this bullshit out until November, huh?

All kinds of strategic leaks from the Gestapo?

Oh bullshit, that's what they said first, when that didn't work now it's 'no notification' etc. Now you become totally insane comparing Trump to a bank robber? Dude, do you realize how unhinged you sound?
Bank robbers take property that doesn't belong to them. Trump took property that doesn't belong to him. The comparison is valid.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
:lol:
Yeah, top SCOTUS clerk is a "two bit lawyer."

You Nazis are something else.

So you vermin think you can string this bullshit out until November, huh?

All kinds of strategic leaks from the Gestapo?
Top clerk? Where the hell you get that? He is a flippin district court judge, which are a dime a dozen. If he was half way worth a shit he would either have a thriving private practice or work for one of the big firms, you know, like both the Obama's did. Instead, he is presiding over traffic court, LMAO.

On political corruption — we are going to restore honor to our government. In my administration, I'm going to enforce all laws concerning the protection of classified information. No one will be above the law. - Donald J. Trump, 2016

So, you agree that the idea of Trump having classified information at his home is a load of horse manure. And, that he was somehow obstructing anything. The fact is, the FBI took attorney-client information and opened them up and read them. That is unlawful to do. Garland and Wray should be tried and executed immediately!!! They are committing treason by assisting China and Russia and Iran. Off with their heads!!!
Dude, you are living on another planet;

Again, if I rob a bank and turn the money over to my lawyer, is the money protected through attorney-client privilege? Stolen money, stolen documents--explain the difference to me. Attorney-client privilege does not protect materials gained through illegal actions.
Attorney-client privilege is always protected. This is the President who declassified records. If the Government wants them back, then they will end up in court if Trump wants them. The Biden Communist Party is out to destroy our Constitutional Republic and eliminate our rights as citizens, in which Trump is a citizen. Illegals Biden is allowing in have more rights than citizens under Biden.

How about you stop acting retarded and post a link to your statement.
No matter what names you call me, 'ol Mac1958 is still a liar - now isn't he?
SCI documents, geniuses. Covert information specifically derived from intelligence sources. I know you're not told about this in your insulated little world. Tucker and Hannity and Levin and Fox somehow forget to bring it up. What are they telling you this stuff is, comic books?

TRUMP ISN'T EVEN DENYING HE HAD IT.

Yes, I know, I know, "fake news". Commie. Nazi. Satan. Evil.

The FBI warrant and inventory allege that 11 sets of sensitive information were recovered during the Mar-a-Lago search -- including confidential, secret and top-secret documents. There was even top-secret, sensitive compartmented information (SCI) material. This classification of materials sometimes involves nuclear secrets and terrorism operations based on a Director of National Intelligence (DNI) overview of security protocols, which ABC News has reviewed.

The top-secret SCI documents are classified as national intelligence and involve intel "concerning or derived from intelligence sources," according to a (DNI) document reviewed for this reporting. This material may come from allies, spying, eavesdropping or informants.

Top-secret SCI should only be handled under the strictest of conditions in secure-designated locations. Such locations are supposed to be impervious to eavesdropping and no electronic devices are allowed. Only a select few are ever allowed to view SCI -- for example, a "need to know appropriately cleared recipient."

Last edited:

They're still stuck on the "he declassified everything" excuse because that's what MAGA media keeps saying. They're not told about the Nixon (R) rule.

Forum List

Back