🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: “I Do Regret Calling Elizabeth Warren Pocahontas. It Was Tremendous Insult to Pocahontas”

Awesome election strategy.

Will Trump get 30% of the vote?

That is the question.
I think the question is when are you going to quit pretending that you're a Republican?

In fairness Toro is actually a Republican, he's a New York Republican. I lived and worked in The City for quite a few years. By New York standards, he's pretty conservative

A straight democratic ticket for me this year because of loserterian crap and radical privatization bs. Needs to fucking stop! You can't run a first world country this way and it is a loser.

Get ready to lose!

Ever notice every time you see Warren speak, it looks like she's about to go postal any minute ?

She seems like one angry old squaw.

i cant wait for the day when we will see a headline that reads.
Trump apologizes for calling Senator Pat Murray A Man.

If Faux Squaw Elizabeth Warren is picked as Hillary's VP, she's going to be scalped by Trump.

EPIC TRUMP: "I Do Regret Calling Elizabeth Warren Pocahontas. It Was Tremendous Insult to Pocahontas" (VIDEO)
If Faux Squaw Elizabeth Warren is picked as Hillary's VP, she's going to be scalped by Trump.

EPIC TRUMP: "I Do Regret Calling Elizabeth Warren Pocahontas. It Was Tremendous Insult to Pocahontas" (VIDEO)

What is wrong with Trump?

During a presser with NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, President Donald Trump claimed that his father was "born in a very wonderful place in Germany" while discussing the country's military spending.

"My father is German," Trump told reporters. "Right. Was German. And born in a very wonderful place in Germany and so I have a great feeling for Germany."

Facts First: This is untrue. Trump's father, Fred Trump, was born in the Bronx.

Forum List

Back