Trump: "I Don't Take Responsibility At All"

I wonder if Trump will send Lou Dobbs an autograph of today's stock market plunge...

He has been better than the last two, that is the best thing that can be said about him.

His one claim to fame was the "greatest economy in the history of the world" and that is currently going up in smoke.
Not through any fault of trump

Mostly true. But it was not good due to any fault of Trump either.
I disagree

when trump replaced obama business optimism soared

and so did consumer optimism

optimism is always the highest right before the fall....it is the nature of things
A 3-year rise is hardly just before the fall
A 10-year rise, actually.

You're welcome.

There is no desperation with Trump, he is handling the situation in an excellent manner.

He makes the captain of the Titanic look good.

Gator of course wishes an open borders democrat was the president.

No, I wish anyone but a member of the duopoly was president.

What I really want is for a Conservative to be president. But sadly the last one to hold the office was 36 years prior to my birth.

The problem with conservatives is that they never conserved anything.

That includes conservative presidents.
The problem with pseudo-conservatives is they think Trump is a conservative.

Trump is conserving America.

Since he conserves something, he can not be a conservative.
Trump is bankrupting America, just like he did with his businesses.

Trump on Coming Debt Crisis: ‘I Won’t Be Here’ When It Blows Up

The friction came to a head in early 2017 when senior officials offered Trump charts and graphics laying out the numbers and showing a “hockey stick” spike in the national debt in the not-too-distant future. In response, Trump noted that the data suggested the debt would reach a critical mass only after his possible second term in office.

“Yeah, but I won’t be here,” the president bluntly said

He has been better than the last two, that is the best thing that can be said about him.

His one claim to fame was the "greatest economy in the history of the world" and that is currently going up in smoke.

I disagree

optimism is always the highest right before the fall....it is the nature of things
A 3-year rise is hardly just before the fall

we had been rising for more than 10 years prior to this past month. It did not start with Trump.

There is no desperation with Trump, he is handling the situation in an excellent manner.

Gator of course wishes an open borders democrat was the president.

What I really want is for a Conservative to be president. But sadly the last one to hold the office was 36 years prior to my birth.

He made billions with his businesses.

He will make trillions with Americans.

He should be responsible for his administration of which he is the chief executive.
Yes, I agree

Trump will be held responsible

but he is not an asleep-at-the-wheel bureaucrat who cant be fired for incompetence, and is daydreaming about his retirement instead of concentrating on making test kits that are not defective

He had choices. He didn't have to wait for new kits. He chose poorly.
Not using bad kits has done no measurable harm to the situation

Our death rate is incredibly low

Not the bad kits, dope.
The kits offered by Europe, the WHO and S korea. Instead, we're weeks behind. Pure incompetence.
More testing would merely have lowered the death percent by proving the commie virus was less deadly than advertised

Umm....no, dope.
It would have given us a clearer picture of who, how many and where infections were. Instead the disease was allowed to spread undetected. We should have closed everything two weeks ago.

Trump alone is responsible for that.

He should be responsible for his administration of which he is the chief executive.
Yes, I agree

Trump will be held responsible

but he is not an asleep-at-the-wheel bureaucrat who cant be fired for incompetence, and is daydreaming about his retirement instead of concentrating on making test kits that are not defective

He had choices. He didn't have to wait for new kits. He chose poorly.
Not using bad kits has done no measurable harm to the situation

Our death rate is incredibly low
Actually, our coronavirus death rate is two percent. Two hundreds times higher than the flu.
The death rate is merely 2% of the known cases, not the actual number of people who caught it

Derp...

I disagree

Just not the GDP.
Until the commie virus from china struck our gdp was going up

Sure. Just at a slower rate than Obama.

checkmark.png
COVID Reality Check

"You can make a vaccine against anything very quickly. But it needs to be effective and safe. This is a long process that can take months to years, even under optimal conditions."
-Michael Osterholm, PhD, MPH

Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Center

We are so behind?

We are way ahead of Europe, which is the epicenter of the crisis. In Italy they already decided to let old people die.

Fuck you, anti-American bigot.
I was referring to our death rate being lower than europe, and italy in particular

thanks for helping clarify that

We are so much behind!!

w6hMFI.jpg

He is already living in the Biden utopia of open borders.
Only liberals worry about how many communists in china die from the commie virus
Actually assfuck, real human beings care.

Christians care.

Evidently stupid Trump ass suckers don't care.
We are not a theocracy

liberals used to be ready to fight anytime real Christians dared be motivated by religious convictions

they to wrap your mind around this:

THE CHINESE DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT AMERICA!

Betting your life on them is the essence of godless bleeding heart lib stupidity
WE are not a theocracy yet you keep trying to shove your religious beliefs down everyone's throat. Funny chit.

Sorry but being a Christian and a Trump supporter is impossible.

you think those numbers are gonna real - based on actual cases? hopefully the death rate will not spike - but confirmed cases are gonna skyrocket & sympoms don't even show up for 5days - 2 weeks.

A) i am female & have been from the day i was born

B) go fetch a credible link that states biden saying he is for open borders.

speaking of which - canada needs to close its border to protect themselves from US.

I have an entire thread here based on Biden's retarded notion of Trump being a xenophobe for closing the border in the midst of the death virus.

Are you saying there is something in identifying you as male? That's very sexist and genderist... hope you make it to Canada so we won't need to tolerate your toxic masculinity.

biden didn't say he was for open borders - so you lied again.

i learned that saying i am female ( when someone who is too lazy to click & find out to make sure first thinks i am male ) i got the obligatory response by y'all that i'm really either pre op or post op - so it's a preemptive strike. you won't CONvince me that wouldn't have been your go to reply if i didn't; given the ending to your stupid reply.
Do you have a link to what biden did say?
You made the initial claim about Biden, you provide the evidence.

Biden said Trump is a xenophobe for closing the border and halting the spread of the virus.

He goes to great length in his presidential website to demonstrate his belief that America is the nation of invaders.
Trump closed our borders?

You do know a Christian is still a sinner, right? One who seeks to change and follow as best he can in living a life for Christ? It's funny to me how Christian-haters (for lack of a better word) think they are doing something by pointing out Christians SIN. :p

I seriously doubt Trump is a billionaire.

He made his money by ripping off investors, banks, and the elderly.

You do know a Christian is still a sinner, right? One who seeks to change and follow as best he can in living a life for Christ? It's funny to me how Christian-haters (for lack of a better word) think they are doing something by pointing out Christians SIN. :p
Funny, I never heard any of you fucknuts saying anything like that when Obama was in office.

How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?

Also, Trump is fully unrepentant. He is a degenerate. A total disgrace.

He bears false witness almost every day.

Pointing out your hypocrisy you stupid shit.

checkmark.png
COVID Reality Check

"You can make a vaccine against anything very quickly. But it needs to be effective and safe. This is a long process that can take months to years, even under optimal conditions."
-Michael Osterholm, PhD, MPH

Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Center

Everyone already knows that, dipshit. Did you just learn?

Trump on a vaccine: “I mean, I like the sound of a couple months better, if I must be honest.”

"I like the sound..."

Spoken like an idiot who thinks he's living in a fucking reality TV show.

I fixed it

He will make trillions from Americans.

Forum List

Back