Trump " I have not conceded"

Trump supporters continue to argue that Trump had nothing to do with the Jan 6 protest but it was this very thing (blaming Pence for not doing what he couldn't even do) is one of the big reasons for it in the first place.

Who argued that Trump supporters had nothing to do with the January 6 protest? I have not seen anyone say that. There is more involved, but who said Trump supporters "had nothing to do" with it? You making your shit up again?

That's not what I said. Just because this is often done I'm going to break it down.

What I said.

Trump supporters continue to argue that Trump had nothing to do with the Jan 6 protest

What you said.

Who argued that Trump supporters had nothing to do with the January 6 protest?

Are you able to comprehend the difference in the two statements?
trump cultists just aren't very bright.

It doesn't matter what he has or has not conceded life goes on while he stays static in one moment of time..

Agreed. The election was stolen and certified. It's not going to change. The dragon won
In a hundred years what the heck difference will it make?
None. Trump will be remembered as a failed one-term president who inspired a failed insurrection against his own government.
And was impeached twice by the House.

No one remembers that now. No one cared when Democrats did it, no one talked about it after they did it.

That was just your manifestation of pure hate because you're fascists who believe you can shut down opposition by whatever means necessary. You're Nazis
It is in the history books whether you like to accept it or not, it is not my problem it is yours.

How is my not caring a problem for me? What are you trying to say, broken English boy?

Trump supporters continue to argue that Trump had nothing to do with the Jan 6 protest but it was this very thing (blaming Pence for not doing what he couldn't even do) is one of the big reasons for it in the first place.

Who argued that Trump supporters had nothing to do with the January 6 protest? I have not seen anyone say that. There is more involved, but who said Trump supporters "had nothing to do" with it? You making your shit up again?

That's not what I said. Just because this is often done I'm going to break it down.

What I said.

Trump supporters continue to argue that Trump had nothing to do with the Jan 6 protest

What you said.

OK, fair enough. So I'll fix it.

No one said that. Trump didn't tell anyone to commit violence or go INTO the Capital. But I've never heard anyone deny he said to go to the capital and protest. Democrats protest at the SCOTUS, at the White House and AT THE CAPITAL.

He did say to go to the Capital and protest, but you're such a total fascist that you believe that only Democrats are allowed to protest at the Capital or anywhere else. You're a Nazi

Tony Norman: Blame America for Jan. 6, but not Trump?

I explained myself right from the beginning. Things like blaming Pence is what caused Jan 6th and he is still doing it.
What they are saying is...if trump isn't to blame for Jan 6th, that means his followers are just naturally violent thugs that need no excuse to be violent and destructive and murderous.

Bring back a law and order president and let him do his job....
A. Presidents have little to do with local policing

B. Have at it...in four years
Leaders have everything to do with law and order....and Joe is blowing it...he is breaking the law everyday at our southern border....when the resident can break the law what do you think the people will do?....they will break the law too....
Nonsense. The border has nothing to do with NYC or anywhere else
Tell that to all the communities where these illegals are being shipped to.
Red states, red areas like the Central Valley of California.....Devin Nunes area.

• Funny
Reactions: 007
It doesn't matter what he has or has not conceded life goes on while he stays static in one moment of time..

Agreed. The election was stolen and certified. It's not going to change. The dragon won
None. Trump will be remembered as a failed one-term president who inspired a failed insurrection against his own government.
And was the only "president" impeached twice...and (hopefully) indicted after leaving office.

No one remembers that now. No one cared when Democrats did it, no one talked about it after they did it.

That was just your manifestation of pure hate because you're fascists who believe you can shut down opposition by whatever means necessary. You're Nazis
LOL...............Look at these libturds madder than hornets..................My job is finished here...lol

I know, right? Moonbat thinks that it's our problem that his party failed to remove Trump and no one cares because everyone knows what a fascist, partisan show it was

Last edited:

LOL...............Look at these libturds madder than hornets..................My job is finished here...lol
Yes, back to yer terlit trenching, have fun.

I like a lot given what fascists democrats are that you twice impeached Trump for things that you did. It removed all doubt about what you are

What I said.

What you said.

No one said that. Trump didn't tell anyone to commit violence or go INTO the Capital. But I've never heard anyone deny he said to go to the capital and protest. Democrats protest at the SCOTUS, at the White House and AT THE CAPITAL.

He did say to go to the Capital and protest, but you're such a total fascist that you believe that only Democrats are allowed to protest at the Capital or anywhere else. You're a Nazi

I explained myself right from the beginning. Things like blaming Pence is what caused Jan 6th and he is still doing it.

Your quoting a local nut job reporter in Pittsburg who claims to read minds proves what exactly?

I have no idea who he is but that's really not the point.

The protest on Jan 6th were over things like Trump blaming Pence and he is still doing it.

OK, read the question again:

- Who argued that Trump supporters had nothing to do with the January 6 protest?

Trump said to go to the Capital and protest. No one denies that. Nothing you said contradicts that.

YOU LIED. Of course you did, the Democrat party lies, it's your inner being

You aren't even addressing what I said. His blaming Pence most certainly played a role and he is still doing it.

You need to put on your big girl pants and back up.

You said people deny Trump had ANYTHING TO DO WITH JANUARY 6.

I pointed out that no one says that, everyone knows Trump said to protest.

You're going on about Pence. That doesn't change the discussion we had. If you're making another point, then you need to clarify what that point is.

So, start over. You said people said Trump had NOTHING TO DO WITH JANUARY 6. You were wrong. Now you are trying to make another point. Which is what?

You're right, that too.

Yep. Democrats came out of the shadows and revealed what you are. It was Satan showing his true face

I like a lot given what fascists democrats are that you twice impeached Trump for things that you did. It removed all doubt about what you are

I am surprised you can still defend Trump and blame his behavior on Democrats.

An answer to the out context bullshit posted in another thread,

Of note , Wendell Wilkie has still not conceded either

I hear that Alf Landon (bigly loser to FDR in 1936) has an oval shaped casket decorated like the Oval Office complete with a Resolute Desk! :D

1624378533432.png

What I said.

What you said.

Your quoting a local nut job reporter in Pittsburg who claims to read minds proves what exactly?

I have no idea who he is but that's really not the point.

The protest on Jan 6th were over things like Trump blaming Pence and he is still doing it.

OK, read the question again:

- Who argued that Trump supporters had nothing to do with the January 6 protest?

Trump said to go to the Capital and protest. No one denies that. Nothing you said contradicts that.

YOU LIED. Of course you did, the Democrat party lies, it's your inner being

You aren't even addressing what I said. His blaming Pence most certainly played a role and he is still doing it.

You need to put on your big girl pants and back up.

You said people deny Trump had ANYTHING TO DO WITH JANUARY 6.

I pointed out that no one says that, everyone knows Trump said to protest.

You're going on about Pence. That doesn't change the discussion we had. If you're making another point, then you need to clarify what that point is.

So, start over. You said people said Trump had NOTHING TO DO WITH JANUARY 6. You were wrong. Now you are trying to make another point. Which is what?

Many have argued that what happened January 6th was not because of anything Trump did. It was. I am not wrong.

You're right, that too.

Yep. Democrats came out of the shadows and revealed what you are. It was Satan showing his true face
Satan, the brother of Jesus?

There was no evidence of Russia having any influence on the election. I ask over and over what influence this was and there is never an answer. Supposedly someone posted some meme's on Facebook is the evidence. Really?

Russia hacked DNC emails and then had them dropped on the Internet which caused a divide between Hillary Democrats and Bernie Democrats.

You claim you've never been answered on this before... I seriously doubt that's true; but regardless, now you have.

We will note that you provided nothing.

LOLOL

Your delusions are noted and laughed at.

Simply stating facts. Nothing has been shown as to what exactly it is that the Russians supposedly did.

You're fucking deranged. I can't help you. Regardless of your mental condition, the Mueller report confirmed Russia hacked the DNC and the emails they exposed caused a rift among Democrats between Hillary and Bernie. To deny that cost Hillary votes is mind-boggling; but then you don't appear to have much of a mind so I'll excuse your abject ignorance.

A report created by Democrats trying to explain why Hillary lost. For some reason you are unable to state what it is that the Russians did but feel that calling me names is a proper answer to my question that you are unable to answer.

Mueller is no Democrat and he was hand picked by a Republican.

Sell stupid elsewhere.

And regardless of your abject ignorance, it's been proven Russia hacked our election. Only the absolute brain-dead persist with denials. Equally stupid is claiming exposed emails which revealed the DNC favored Hillary over Bernie which thrust a wedge between the two camps; didn't cost Hillary votes. :cuckoo:

Sure he conceded...

"We didn’t win." ~ Donald Trump

I like this part...

I was disappointed that he didn't send it back. I felt he had the right to send it back, and he should've sent it back. That's my opinion.

... can you show where the Constitution grants the vice president the authority to unilaterally reject a state's electors?

Rump has never read the Constitution - (or anything else ;-)

I am surprised you can still defend Trump and blame his behavior on Democrats.

You're a terrible reader. I said that Democrats impeached Trump for what you did. That isn't blaming Trump's behavior on Democrats, it's just criticizing you for your behavior.

Let me guess, you went to government schools, didn't you? I mean it is what it is, but don't you want a better education for your children than the shit education you got?

There was no evidence of Russia having any influence on the election. I ask over and over what influence this was and there is never an answer. Supposedly someone posted some meme's on Facebook is the evidence. Really?

Russia hacked DNC emails and then had them dropped on the Internet which caused a divide between Hillary Democrats and Bernie Democrats.

You claim you've never been answered on this before... I seriously doubt that's true; but regardless, now you have.

We will note that you provided nothing.

LOLOL

Your delusions are noted and laughed at.

Simply stating facts. Nothing has been shown as to what exactly it is that the Russians supposedly did.

You're fucking deranged. I can't help you. Regardless of your mental condition, the Mueller report confirmed Russia hacked the DNC and the emails they exposed caused a rift among Democrats between Hillary and Bernie. To deny that cost Hillary votes is mind-boggling; but then you don't appear to have much of a mind so I'll excuse your abject ignorance.

A report created by Democrats trying to explain why Hillary lost. For some reason you are unable to state what it is that the Russians did but feel that calling me names is a proper answer to my question that you are unable to answer.

Mueller is no Democrat and he was hand picked by a Republican.

Sell stupid elsewhere.

And regardless of your abject ignorance, it's been proven Russia hacked our election. Only the absolute brain-dead persist with denials. Equally stupid is claiming exposed emails which revealed the DNC favored Hillary over Bernie which thrust a wedge between the two camps; didn't cost Hillary votes. :cuckoo:

I have said many times I am ignorant of what supposedly happened and I've asked you over and over to explain to me what it was and you seem to be unable to do so.

Very important to note that he HAS NOT conceded. Just remember how important this is. I know you know, but retards do not.

It doesn't make any difference is Trump hasn't conceded. The Electoral College certified the results of the election. Trump has not honored any of our traditions for peaceful change of administration. He didn't even go to the inauguration. Remember how he never hung Obama's portrait in the WH? Trump is a belligerent spoiler. He's a petulant child. I wouldn't even play checkers with him. Imagine cheating on the golf course????? What sort of man does that?
When Trump won in 2016, I held out some hope that he could somehow grow into the position. At the same time, I had a real concern about how bad things could go.

Yeah, I didn't expect this, this unraveling of our electoral system. Who could predict that?
He's done more damage to this country than an other president. He likes being number one, so he's got that.

You Mossad are so cowardly, always framing people, hate hoaxing, assassinating from behind grassy nolls.

Trump was doing a good job until the Mossad-fauXI Covid hoax. You fooled him. And he allowed you to harm America again.

This time y'all are gonna be exposed.....all they way back to JFK.
Oh....a trump fluffer, a Truther, AND an anti-semite.
All rolled into one package.

Forum List

Back