Trump: "I Never Said Lock Her Up"

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Trump understandably believes he can tell the biggest whopper lies and his rubes will swallow them whole. His followers have a proven track record of falling for every hoax that comes down the pike.

Now that's he's a convict facing possible jail time, Trump is taking a real flyer with, "I never said lock her up."

Trump claims he didn’t say ‘lock her up’ about Hillary Clinton

Will the credulous rubes cross that Rubicon and parrot this brazen lie? Time will tell.

Trump understandably believes he can tell the biggest whopper lies and his rubes will swallow them whole. His followers have a proven track record of falling for every hoax that comes down the pike.

Now that's he's a convict facing possible jail time, Trump is taking a real flyer with, "I never said lock her up."

Will the credulous rubes cross that Rubicon and parrot this brazen lie? Time will tell.

If I'm not mistaken, Stephen Cobert's show last night did a montage of Trump & his supporters chanting "Lock her up, lock her up, lock her!"
Well heck, you can listen to it for yourself, it's about 6 minutes 8 secs in. He denies that he ever stated those words here as well:

Starting at 50 seconds:

"For what she's done, they should lock her up."

"Hillary Clinton has to go to jail, okay? She has to go to jail!"

"You should lock them up. Lock up the Bidens. Lock up Hillary."

This one totally busts Trump wide open:

And here's the best part, with Trump detailing why Hillary should not be elected:

"If she were to win this election, it would create an unprecedented constitutional crisis. In that situation, we could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and ultimately a criminal trial."

sounds-like-someone-owned-5ab911.jpg

Starting at 50 seconds:

"For what she's done, they should lock her up."

"Hillary Clinton has to go to jail, okay? She has to go to jail!"

"You should lock them up. Lock up the Bidens. Lock up Hillary."

This one totally busts Trump wide open:

And here's the best part, with Trump detailing why Hillary should not be elected:

"If she were to win this election, it would create an unprecedented constitutional crisis. In that situation, we could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and ultimately a criminal trial."

sounds-like-someone-owned-5ab911.jpg

Owned is right. Its too bad EvilCat Breath is worthless.

Maybe years and years ago I would have cared about this, but probably not. Because here you all are crying like infants about something Trump SAID, while you yourselves dance around like mad monkeys that Trump MIGHT ACTUALLY BE LOCKED UP

Insanity

Trump understandably believes he can tell the biggest whopper lies and his rubes will swallow them whole.

Another Donald publicity master stroke .

Not so bright opponents fail to realise that broadly speaking all publicity is great publicitly .
And those same and not very smart and bright people are just giving what they claim to be annoying even greater and stronger "legs".

Maybe years and years ago I would have cared about this, but probably not. Because here you all are crying like infants about something Trump SAID, while you yourselves dance around like mad monkeys that Trump MIGHT ACTUALLY BE LOCKED UP

Insanity
Bearing in mind you have all proven to be raging hypocrites, I think it is entirely reasonable Trump should be held to his own standards.

LOCK. HIM. UP!

If Trump were to win this election, it would create an unprecedented constitutional crisis. In that situation, we could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and ultimately a criminal trial.

Bearing in mind you have all proven to be raging hypocrites, I think it is entirely reasonable Trump should be held to his own standards.

LOCK. HIM. UP!

If Trump were to win this election, it would create an unprecedented constitutional crisis. In that situation, we could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and ultimately a criminal trial.

Those standards would be chant LOCK HER UP but do NOTHING. No show trials, no misdemeanor spun into felonies.

But that's not where we are.

Low hanging fruit here 24/7/365

I see luiza has stepped up as our first contestant, labeling the OP as Fake News.

Priceless. :lol:

The denial really is that deep in Trump's cucks, boys and girls.

It really is.

And this small brained clown still totally misses the point .

You rarely influence Sheeple by telling the truth about anything .

That is precisely what being a politician means .

So , it's another Donald master stroke and with people like you around, who needs trumpets and an elaborate Spinning Jenny ? !!!
rofl .

Forum List

Back