Trump: "I Thought It Would Be Easier"

I really have no idea what to make of this interview. It really seems to be an admission that he was completely ill-prepared to be President and that he made a YUGE mistake.

And our country made a YUGE mistake in hiring him.

Trump: 'I thought it would be easier' - CNNPolitics.com

Gee, a rich guy surrounded by the sycophant and yes men cocoon all his life didn't think being president would be hard.

Shocking.
I think almost every president is shocked by how hard the job is, and I like the fact that President Trump is candid about it.

Since you would like practically anything Trump did or said, I'd say your opinion is not particularly useful.

I really have no idea what to make of this interview.

That is because, apparently, you are stupid and uneducated. Where did you go to high school? The Donald is simply commenting about the mess the homosexual Barry The Butthurt Obama made that he has to clean up.

The above post, from the brains of the conservative operation in America, is a good example of why liberals should never fear the right taking over this country.
Change your tampon, you lefties are a joke and don't see all your sniveling is counter productive. Look at a political map sometime and get back to us.

Is there a grownup version of that post you could put up?

I really have no idea what to make of this interview. It really seems to be an admission that he was completely ill-prepared to be President and that he made a YUGE mistake.

Wow, what a bizarre interview, if I didn't know that Donald was a tea tottler I'd suspect he was drunk.

"Now, I have to tell you, it's an unbelievably complex subject," he added. "Nobody knew health care could be so complicated."
Yeah Donnie, nobody except anybody that had studied the issue for more than 5 minutes.

"I actually, this is more work than my previous life. I thought it would be easier."
You didn't know that being the chief executive of a nation of 325 million people with an $18.5 trillion economy and the preeminent superpower on the planet was a bigger and more demanding job than running your own $9.5 billion company? . :eek:

Dear Mr. President,

Please stop giving these types of interviews, you're scaring the shit out of everybody.

Love,

The Human Race
lol I like it when he gives candid interviews; it lets me know he is aware of his vulnerabilities and limitations. It is he guys who pretend to have everything under control when they don't that scare me.
You people are so fucking dumb. Had Obama said this exact quote back in 2009 you, to this to day, wouldn't shut the fuck up about it.

Gee, a rich guy surrounded by the sycophant and yes men cocoon all his life didn't think being president would be hard.

Shocking.
I think almost every president is shocked by how hard the job is, and I like the fact that President Trump is candid about it.

Since you would like practically anything Trump did or said, I'd say your opinion is not particularly useful.
lol Well, since you oppose everything President Trump says or does, clearly your opinion is not useful.

Wow, what a bizarre interview, if I didn't know that Donald was a tea tottler I'd suspect he was drunk.

"Now, I have to tell you, it's an unbelievably complex subject," he added. "Nobody knew health care could be so complicated."
Yeah Donnie, nobody except anybody that had studied the issue for more than 5 minutes.

"I actually, this is more work than my previous life. I thought it would be easier."
You didn't know that being the chief executive of a nation of 325 million people with an $18.5 trillion economy and the preeminent superpower on the planet was a bigger and more demanding job than running your own $9.5 billion company? . :eek:

Dear Mr. President,

Please stop giving these types of interviews, you're scaring the shit out of everybody.

Love,

The Human Race
lol I like it when he gives candid interviews; it lets me know he is aware of his vulnerabilities and limitations. It is he guys who pretend to have everything under control when they don't that scare me.
You people are so fucking dumb. Had Obama said this exact quote back in 2009 you, to this to day, wouldn't shut the fuck up about it.
You are being ridiculous. We all know Obama was too insecure to admit vulnerabilities or limitations, so he wasn't capable of candid statements about himself like this.

Imagine if he was asked to get us out of the bush recession. That was hard.

Not a single legislative victory yet with a super majority.

Maybe a democratic debate can get something done

Shocking.

lol Well, since you oppose everything President Trump says or does, clearly your opinion is not useful.

Actually I don't. I like his ideas on trade. I like his ideas on getting our 'allies' to pay their fair share on defense.

I really have no idea what to make of this interview.

That is because, apparently, you are stupid and uneducated. Where did you go to high school? The Donald is simply commenting about the mess the homosexual Barry The Butthurt Obama made that he has to clean up.

The above post, from the brains of the conservative operation in America, is a good example of why liberals should never fear the right taking over this country.
Change your tampon, you lefties are a joke and don't see all your sniveling is counter productive. Look at a political map sometime and get back to us.

Is there a grownup version of that post you could put up?
You're going to claim you're a grownup? No sale!

Shocking.

Trump is an unprecedented disaster for the Oval Office and you know it. Even if you like his retarded policy ideas, you are seriously in denial for not at least acknowledging he has the emotional maturity of a 14 year old and the vocabulary of a 9 year old.

The senate doesn't have 60 Republicans, you have no idea what you're talking about. The Bush recession? We did well under democrats took over congress.

Dear Mr. President,

Love,

The Human Race
You are being ridiculous. We all know Obama was too insecure to admit vulnerabilities or limitations, so he wasn't capable of candid statements about himself like this.
Oh, Obama was insecure now? You're just making shit up as you go along.

Trump is an unprecedented disaster for the Oval Office and you know it. Even if you like his retarded policy ideas, you are seriously in denial for not at least acknowledging he has the emotional maturity of a 14 year old and the vocabulary of a 9 year old.
Libtards think they can chant beliefs into reality. Your sniveling is proof we are on the right track.

Libtards think they can chant beliefs into reality. Your sniveling is proof we are on the right track.
Okay, well maybe you're just as dumb and immature as Trump is. I guess I should should have considered that.

Dear Mr. President,

Love,

The Human Race
While I understand how you would appreciate his candidness, part of being a good leader is inspiring confidence in those you aim to lead even when your own confidence is shaky and part of being POTUS is understanding that anything you say or do can have enormous effects across the globe.

This interview doesn't inspire confidence that the Donald has things under control nor does it indicate that he understands that even his most casual statements can have far reaching impact, quite the opposite since it makes it appear as though he's in way over his head and doesn't have a grip on how to control what he says.

Personally I would suggest that he sit down with his Secretary of State and get some pointers on how interviews like this should be handled, since Tillerson just did a marvelous job talking about the differences between his job at Exxon and his role as Secretary of State in an interview with Brett Baier.

The senate doesn't have 60 Republicans, you have no idea what you're talking about. The Bush recession? We did well under democrats took over congress.
Then why did Democrats take over if you were doing a good job? Silly talk

You guys went nuclear

fFU4FUJ.jpg

what a shocker, his first 100 days were bigly fantastic

Shocking.

You're just uncomfortable with the President being candid and honest with voters. President Trump often tells voters exactly how he feels, much like Harry Truman did, while some other presidents say behind closed doors what President Trump says in public. I prefer to know what is going on while you seem to prefer to be kept in the dark.

Forum List

Back