Trump: "I Thought It Would Be Easier"

I really have no idea what to make of this interview. It really seems to be an admission that he was completely ill-prepared to be President and that he made a YUGE mistake.

And our country made a YUGE mistake in hiring him.

Trump: 'I thought it would be easier' - CNNPolitics.com
Imagine if he was asked to get us out of the bush recession. That was hard.

Not a single legislative victory yet with a super majority.

Maybe a democratic debate can get something done
The senate doesn't have 60 Republicans, you have no idea what you're talking about. The Bush recession? We did well under democrats took over congress.
You guys went nuclear
You guys? You mean like the dems did? Anyway that's not what a super majority is. I really have better things to do than explain things to someone that destroyed their brains with drugs. You simply throw more shit out.

Gee, a rich guy surrounded by the sycophant and yes men cocoon all his life didn't think being president would be hard.

Shocking.
I think almost every president is shocked by how hard the job is, and I like the fact that President Trump is candid about it.

Since you would like practically anything Trump did or said, I'd say your opinion is not particularly useful.
lol Well, since you oppose everything President Trump says or does, clearly your opinion is not useful.
Trump is an unprecedented disaster for the Oval Office and you know it. Even if you like his retarded policy ideas, you are seriously in denial for not at least acknowledging he has the emotional maturity of a 14 year old and the vocabulary of a 9 year old.
You're just uncomfortable with the President being candid and honest with voters. President Trump often tells voters exactly how he feels, much like Harry Truman did, while some other presidents say behind closed doors what President Trump says in public. I prefer to know what is going on while you seem to prefer to be kept in the dark.
Um him being candid doesn't change the fact that he has the mind of a child.

I really have no idea what to make of this interview. It really seems to be an admission that he was completely ill-prepared to be President and that he made a YUGE mistake.

Wow, what a bizarre interview, if I didn't know that Donald was a tea tottler I'd suspect he was drunk.

"Now, I have to tell you, it's an unbelievably complex subject," he added. "Nobody knew health care could be so complicated."
Yeah Donnie, nobody except anybody that had studied the issue for more than 5 minutes.

"I actually, this is more work than my previous life. I thought it would be easier."
You didn't know that being the chief executive of a nation of 325 million people with an $18.5 trillion economy and the preeminent superpower on the planet was a bigger and more demanding job than running your own $9.5 billion company? . :eek:

Dear Mr. President,

Please stop giving these types of interviews, you're scaring the shit out of everybody.

Love,

The Human Race
lol I like it when he gives candid interviews; it lets me know he is aware of his vulnerabilities and limitations. It is he guys who pretend to have everything under control when they don't that scare me.
You people are so fucking dumb. Had Obama said this exact quote back in 2009 you, to this to day, wouldn't shut the fuck up about it.
You are being ridiculous. We all know Obama was too insecure to admit vulnerabilities or limitations, so he wasn't capable of candid statements about himself like this.
Oh, Obama was insecure now? You're just making shit up as you go along.
Of course he's insecure. That's why he can't be honest with voters as President Trump is.

Gee, a rich guy surrounded by the sycophant and yes men cocoon all his life didn't think being president would be hard.

Shocking.
I think almost every president is shocked by how hard the job is, and I like the fact that President Trump is candid about it.

Since you would like practically anything Trump did or said, I'd say your opinion is not particularly useful.
lol Well, since you oppose everything President Trump says or does, clearly your opinion is not useful.
Trump is an unprecedented disaster for the Oval Office and you know it. Even if you like his retarded policy ideas, you are seriously in denial for not at least acknowledging he has the emotional maturity of a 14 year old and the vocabulary of a 9 year old.
You're just uncomfortable with the President being candid and honest with voters. President Trump often tells voters exactly how he feels, much like Harry Truman did, while some other presidents say behind closed doors what President Trump says in public. I prefer to know what is going on while you seem to prefer to be kept in the dark.

You're trying to claim that Trump should be admired for his honesty?

Goddam, you win this week's jackpot!

Libtards think they can chant beliefs into reality. Your sniveling is proof we are on the right track.
Okay, well maybe you're just as dumb and immature as Trump is. I guess I should should have considered that.
Wow Billybutthurt. That's deep.

Wow, what a bizarre interview, if I didn't know that Donald was a tea tottler I'd suspect he was drunk.

"Now, I have to tell you, it's an unbelievably complex subject," he added. "Nobody knew health care could be so complicated."
Yeah Donnie, nobody except anybody that had studied the issue for more than 5 minutes.

"I actually, this is more work than my previous life. I thought it would be easier."
You didn't know that being the chief executive of a nation of 325 million people with an $18.5 trillion economy and the preeminent superpower on the planet was a bigger and more demanding job than running your own $9.5 billion company? . :eek:

Dear Mr. President,

Please stop giving these types of interviews, you're scaring the shit out of everybody.

Love,

The Human Race
lol I like it when he gives candid interviews; it lets me know he is aware of his vulnerabilities and limitations. It is he guys who pretend to have everything under control when they don't that scare me.
You people are so fucking dumb. Had Obama said this exact quote back in 2009 you, to this to day, wouldn't shut the fuck up about it.
You are being ridiculous. We all know Obama was too insecure to admit vulnerabilities or limitations, so he wasn't capable of candid statements about himself like this.
Of course he's insecure. That's why he can't be honest with voters as President Trump is.

lol, good one.

Here, Mr. Voter is Mr. Trump's honesty:

All Mostly False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Libtards think they can chant beliefs into reality. Your sniveling is proof we are on the right track.
Okay, well maybe you're just as dumb and immature as Trump is. I guess I should should have considered that.
Wow Billybutthurt. That's deep.
It's not even deep. It's pretty straightforward lol

Um him being candid doesn't change the fact that he has the mind of a child.
that mind did beat the crooked vagina ex candidate and all the lickspittle liberal lapdog media in the last election. What does his 14 year old mind make those unused minds of the liberals.

how-the-liberal-gene-effects-the-mind-liberal-progressiver-d-political-poster-1290198370.jpg

More of the same lip flapping from libs. Ain't got nothing better to do than talk about crap you know nothing about.

lol, good one.

PolitiFact EXPOSED – Great Take-down of this Left Wing Farce
Not only do they lie, they pretend to “fact check”. Funny thing, facts. It seems that PolitiFact has polished the art of spin into a full time occupation.

These folks are left wing hacks that do nothing more than fake “checking” of facts and, using subjective measures, declare nearly anything uttered by a Republican as false while either completely ignoring the lies from the left, or spinning falsehoods to somehow manage to call Democrat claims “true”.
Keep up your immoral ways there libfucks, the more you bitch, moan, burn cities, and abuse women, the more "NORMAL" people will move to the right..

lol, good one.

Not only do they lie, they pretend to “fact check”. Funny thing, facts. It seems that PolitiFact has polished the art of spin into a full time occupation.

These folks are left wing hacks that do nothing more than fake “checking” of facts and, using subjective measures, declare nearly anything uttered by a Republican as false while either completely ignoring the lies from the left, or spinning falsehoods to somehow manage to call Democrat claims “true”.
Keep up your immoral ways there libfucks, the more you bitch, moan, burn cities, and abuse women, the more "NORMAL" people will move to the right..
Remember when you cons went ape shit over PolitiFact declaring Obama's ACA promise was the Lie of the Year? Hmm. How soon do we forget...

Who knew it was hard?
Who knew that every decision carries with it the weight of the world?

He's only 70. How could he have known?

Well after watching Obama for 8 years it easy to conclude that a president does nothing but play golf and do fund raisers!

Well, Trump is following in those footsteps nicely.

Trump draining the swamp is hard work. However, it was easy for that lazy affirmative action asshole Obama is spend his time picking basketball playoff brackets than dealing with North Korea, the Middle East, Russia or fixing healthcare.

lol, good one.

Remember when you cons went ape shit over PolitiFact declaring Obama's ACA promise was the Lie of the Year? Hmm. How soon do we forget...
I have forgotten nothing , and yes it was the Lie of the Year, but you libfucks way of thinking, just keeps on going on going.

Obama's "keep your plan" promise labeled "Lie of the Year"

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Well after watching Obama for 8 years it easy to conclude that a president does nothing but play golf and do fund raisers!

Well, Trump is following in those footsteps nicely.
On the bright side, at least Trump is a good golfer, Obama played all that golf and he still sucks at it. :D

lol, good one.

It was the lie of the century so far. Flinging monkey shit won't cover it up.

Forum List

Back