Trump: "I Thought It Would Be Easier"

I really have no idea what to make of this interview. It really seems to be an admission that he was completely ill-prepared to be President and that he made a YUGE mistake.

And our country made a YUGE mistake in hiring him.

Trump: 'I thought it would be easier' - CNNPolitics.com

Well after watching Obama for 8 years it easy to conclude that a president does nothing but play golf and do fund raisers!

Now we are watching Trump for 100 days struggle and fuck things up, and play golf.

"I actually, this is more work than my previous life. I thought it would be easier."
You didn't know that being the chief executive of a nation of 325 million people with an $18.5 trillion economy and the preeminent superpower on the planet was a bigger and more demanding job than running your own $9.5 billion company? .

Running your own company is easy, because when you make a decision, the plan is carried out.

He's not used to working with others, compromising, or altering his plans.

How could ANY reasonable person NOT see that being president is a difficult job?

The most concerning thing is not the fact that Trump currently thinks it is a hard job, but that he THOUGHT it was going to be an EASY job.

Proof that his insight is lacking.

once again the dumbo parrot trump apologist will deny the reality that not everyone who disagrees with them is FAR LEFT.

You are far left! As you keep proving my point that you will deny reality at all costs!

no, in fact i am not.

also the info i posted which you are responding to is from Market Watch which is not FAR LEFT either.

how badly did he fuck it up? We were doing much better under W? :haha:
LOL, George W. Screwup is your benchmark? Like I said, we need to raise the bar for POTUS since we're batting 0-3 since the turn of the Century. Perhaps we should consider outsourcing the job because neither major crime family.... er.. political party can seem to find any Americans to nominate that are worth a damn.
you said obama fucked us up, that implies that he worsened our situation. He didn't. Under clinton we had a surplus and booming economy. So yes Bush is the benchmark for where our country got fucked up in modern politics.

Back to the blame game...not quite as polished as Obama was.

LOL, George W. Screwup is your benchmark? Like I said, we need to raise the bar for POTUS since we're batting 0-3 since the turn of the Century. Perhaps we should consider outsourcing the job because neither major crime family.... er.. political party can seem to find any Americans to nominate that are worth a damn.
you said obama fucked us up, that implies that he worsened our situation. He didn't. Under clinton we had a surplus and booming economy. So yes Bush is the benchmark for where our country got fucked up in modern politics.

Sorry if reality is hard to face

Sorry if reality is hard to face

My sentiments exactly.

I really have no idea what to make of this interview. It really seems to be an admission that he was completely ill-prepared to be President and that he made a YUGE mistake.

The fact that little snivelbutt libs like you are still crying is proof that it was no mistake. Your OP is pathetic, he says he thought it would be easier and you run to your computer like a hurt schoolgirl? LOL I'm sure EVERY president has felt the same.

Fuck you, shitbag!
I'm sorry. Was it something I said?

How could ANY reasonable person NOT see that being president is a difficult job?

The most concerning thing is not the fact that Trump currently thinks it is a hard job, but that he THOUGHT it was going to be an EASY job.

When did he say it would be easy? I heard many speeches so I know you're full of shit. Like all lefties.

RTXxgVo.jpg

How hard can it be? He did it.

cheers-to-being.jpg

Did he complain about it and say it was harder than he thought? No.
Trying to deflect to Obama tells us you know Trump is out of his depth, too. Thanks, loser.

When did he say it would be easy? I heard many speeches so I know you're full of shit. Like all lefties.

Googling is so easy, even a moron like you could do it.
Donald Trump on being president: "I thought it would be easier"

"This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier."

Clearly he admits that he bit off far more than he could chew.

it's so refreshing to have a leader who is not afraid to candidly speak him mind

kuddos to POTUS

The data I posted included all federal outlays,
Yeah, I understand, you stopped looking there because you're intellectually lazy and don't know that total expenditures include the future costs of enacted legislation in addition the to amortized liabilities that accumulate for past legislation.

Typical partisan lemming, parsing the output in the hopes that nobody will notice your attempt at revisionism. :rolleyes:

.......but don't let pesky things like facts and objectivity deter you from your never ending quest to become a more perfect partisan apologist.
Wow, you are truly fucking nuts. :cuckoo: You said Obama spent $40 trillion. Obama did not spend anything near that and now that he's out of office, he can't spend another dime.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back