Trump: "I Thought It Would Be Easier"

"This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier."

Clearly he admits that he bit off far more than he could chew.
No, that's not what those words mean. You are illiterate.

Trump is making excuses why he hasn't been able to do even 1/10th of what he promised to do. Trump and the republican majority have control of the federal and state governments, and till can't do shit.
He's 100 days in office. Doesn't need an excuse for not getting everything done.

Trump: "I Thought It Would Be Easier"
Does anyone really need any more proof as to what an idiot this guy is?

Gee, nobody knew how complicated this healthcare and presidency thing is.

What a fucking clueless embarrassment this clown is. SMH

What kind of a moron would think being president is an "easy" job? Trump should kiss President Obama's ass and apologize to him for all the conspiracy theories, lies, and slander!

What kind of a moron would think being president is an "easy" job? Trump should kiss President Obama's ass and apologize to him for all the conspiracy theories, lies, and slander!

A delusional, egotistical, narcissistic moron like Trump.

"This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier."

Clearly he admits that he bit off far more than he could chew.
No, that's not what those words mean. You are illiterate.

Trump is making excuses why he hasn't been able to do even 1/10th of what he promised to do. Trump and the republican majority have control of the federal and state governments, and till can't do shit.
He's 100 days in office. Doesn't need an excuse for not getting everything done.
He sure does have to get everything done he said he would do within his first hundred days. He made a contract with America. Looks like he failed to keep up his end of the contract.

If Trump thinks being president is hard, wait until he works hard enough to actually accomplish even half of what he promised to do.

If Trump thinks being president is hard, wait until he works hard enough to actually accomplish even half of what he promised to do.

He would much prefer to just pretend being president at Mar-a-Lago.

He sure does have to get everything done he said he would do within his first hundred days. He made a contract with America. Looks like he failed to keep up his end of the contract.

How much longer are the millions he promised jobs to going to wait? You have coal miners about to lose their healthcare, waiting for all those jobs Trump promised. And folks in the rust belt waiting for the jobs to return

And waiting... and waiting.... and waiting...

How short is your memory. Trump promised he would get a huge list of things done in his first 100 days, which I can only presume is the reason people voted for him. Because Trump was a billionaire businessman who could 'get 'er done'

How short is your memory. Trump promised he would get a huge list of things done in his first 100 days, which I can only presume is the reason people voted for him. Because Trump was a billionaire businessman who could 'get 'er done'
He doesn't need an excuse if policitans are blocking him for now. among those I include the judges blocking his EO on immigration. It's temporary because they will lose in the high court but it does slow it down. He got a great justice on the bench too, and more to come. That was my main reason. Everything else is gravy.

Because Trump was a billionaire businessman who could 'get 'er done'
He doesn't need an excuse if policitans are blocking him for now. among those I include the judges blocking his EO on immigration. It's temporary because they will lose in the high court but it does slow it down. He got a great justice on the bench too, and more to come. That was my main reason. Everything else is gravy.

The politicians blocking Trump, are his fellow republicans.

I doubt this article in totality. However it is quite likely that Trump did not expect the level of hostility directed against him, especially since democrats were so concerned about the necessity of accepting election results.

Trump is the end. The results of all elections from now on will be rejected. What the hate Trumpers can't accept is that Trump has lived up to the expectations of those who support him. He hasn't been blamed for any failures. The democrats have been blamed instead.

Democrats have never been able to cure the reasons for their failure. They have doubled down on all their hatreds of Americans who disagree with them. This means an easy Trump sail to victory in 2020.

What will democrats do then? Their insanity now comes from the certainty that hillary would win. What will they do when the certainty that Trump will lose is just as wrong?

I don't think Trump ever really wanted the job or expected to win. He was so fully of energy on the campaign trail, but from the moment he won the election, he's looked scared and angry - all of the time. His first interview with 60 minutes after the election, he was so subdued and low energy, and he looked scared - like what the fuck do I do now?

His wife has basically abandoned him, staying in New York (who can blame her?), he's out of his depth and he knows it, and he doesn't have a clue of what he's doing, and it shows, each and every day.

Because Trump was a billionaire businessman who could 'get 'er done'

The politicians blocking Trump, are his fellow republicans.
Some yes, they side with the dems. He's done good so far on what he could do on his own, trade, EOs, appointments, etc.

Forum List

Back